My friends are fucking stupid!

Wallettheif

Alright.. I first found out about it this afternoon, I went on the Tip.It clan chat, and I wanted to say something, yet nothing happened. "Oh, it's just text lag.", I thought. But, nothing would appear for a while, and when it logged me out, I logged back in, and I had a message in my inbox saying I had broken a rule. I went to the appeal an offence/ban thing, and I have just found out that I am not muted for a month for account sharing/trading. And, I look at the evidence, and it said that some douche was spamming a friend, saying he hacked me. HE WAS NOT ON MY ACCOUNT BTW. I also never had anyone else but me on it. So, I appealed it, and within two seconds I got 7 more blackmarks, and the appeal was denied. This is it. [bleep] CS, [bleep] JaGex, and [bleep] the [bleep]ing moron that reported me. I'm quitting for a while. See you in Hell, [bleep]ex.

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

You know, had you have taken this situation with a lot more patience instead of blowing up, you'd probably have your account back.

I also think that CS reads these forums; cursing them out isn't going to be the fastest way to get your stuff back, you know.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

YOU are responsible for what goes on on your account noob.
how can he be responsible when its a hacker? r u just plain stupid or do u just not think b4 u go ranting over ppls rants? hackers r ruthless [developmentally delayed], u can protect urself and they still get it, its just plain unlucky that happened to him....

and whats it with u calling evry1 a noob? i oughta sick zezima on u and have him flame the hell out of u.....

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

YOU are responsible for what goes on on your account noob.
how can he be responsible when its a hacker? r u just plain stupid or do u just not think b4 u go ranting over ppls rants? hackers r ruthless [developmentally delayed], u can protect urself and they still get it, its just plain unlucky that happened to him....

and whats it with u calling evry1 a noob? i oughta sick zezima on u and have him flame the hell out of u.....

if you are dumb enough to get hacked you ARE dumb and ARE a noob and it IS your fault.

No wonder they're your friends. :-w

And I don't like when people make topics about things that only affect them.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.