omg jagex, are you ot of your mind?????

Guest mauranius

Why they took action against you was because you said that you had no moderator friends online. That counts as staff impersonation; no matter if you really do have moderator friends, it still counts as staff impersonation. So even if I went on a side account and said that my main was a player moderator, I could still be busted if someone reported me for rule 5. So Jagex was right there.

But I don't blame you for this, Jagex has a poor rule 5 explanation for people. It doesn't include anything about the friends part. On the other hand, shape up man, it's only 3 days. If you hate being muted, play some other game or do something else for 3 days. It'll be over in no time.

How the hell does that count as staff inpersonation, it doesn't include the 'staff' all he said was his mod friends were offline.

Jagex screwed up on that.

Zaroterasu.png

yeh i think it's a bid sad i cannot even post a message here about how jagex messed this thing up....

I'd like to thank Chaos Reborn for his message, this means jagex is even more screwed up than i thought it was. if this is true it means that even if you something like: i know a clanchat where always a mod is inside (also true :-$ ) is reportable for rule 5, or like: "in varrock is a moderator now, should i get him??" should be reportable then as well.

i never said to this guy i was a mod, all i did is saying it was sad the mods i know personally where not online to give him an instant mute for his behaviour that was totally out of line

the offence was mutable, because it gave me 0.5 blackmarks. i already had 2.5 blackmarks on my account for 1 offense a month earlier for rule 1, when i heavily reacted to someone making racist remarks all the time, so that made a total of 3 bm over 2 offenses and thus resulted in a 3 day mute.

Finally i'd like to state that luckily there was a jagex mod that red my complaint and actually has brains (not like the one that gave me the blackmarks for it, or (if it isn't a bot) the one that denied my appeal)

btw for any1 that likes to see the picture, just pm me and i'll pm the link back, some things jagex does should be revealed to the outside world

Bleh, this is why I rarely talk to people in public chat anymore. I was once muted by a corrupt player moderator for saying "I'll bite you <3" to a friend of mine. I didn't even bother appealing it, because I knew there would be a 75% chance I would just get back a message saying "We have conclusive evidence you were in control of your account, and we like taking it up the [wagon]. Haha n00b." I'd rather just keep my 0.6 black marks than deal with the aberration that is their CS.

td2sig.jpg

Only 1 solution, send a complaint to Jagex. the appeals get denied allmost always. Just keep sending in complaints untill they remove the blackmark.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

But I gotta tell you, this is absolutely not your fault Mauranius. Neither was it Jagex's fault taking action against you. It was Jagex's carelessness when it comes to the rule system. They have many seperate pages for rules, one accessible for normal players and the rest accessible for player moderators, the other one being in much more detail. So this rant brings forward the fact that Jagex has very unclear rules in general, and I checked the public rule 5 page. It hardly says anything at all.

So if you do plan to appeal again, write that the page with rule 5 doesn't include anything about friends or yourself on a different account being a player moderator or staff.

lol, the rules are getting more and more strict day by day.

I got (IMO damn pitiful amount of blackmarks ROFL) 0.2Bm's for calling someone 'dang sherlock' XD

but for the 'get reported for talking or not talking', talk if you feel like it, dont talk if you dont feel like it. If they report you for macroing, then let them, it doesn't matter as jagex's macro detect thing in the report thing will see if you actually macroed or not.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.