omg jagex, are you ot of your mind?????

Guest mauranius

okey, i just want to say i am mad as hell about this, my blood is boiling atm and i am in a state to throw my laptop out of the window.....

Jagex muted me for 3 days (+0.5 bm), because i said to a guy that was vocally harrassing me badly, that it was a shame i had no moderator friends online at that moment. I was reported for rule 5, and i think it;s rubbish!! i appealed and they denied

In favor of this after my mute i will not talk for several months, and then let;s see what they are saying!!!

here is the appeal:

Wow, O well, live with the no talkie for 3 days

I once got muted but wasn't on to notice O:)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

are you serious???

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

yes this is a serious jagex offense.... i think i have to report jagex for being total off line with this!!!!!!! (dang what rule can i report jagex for :S)

I knew a guy who got muted, used sign language he did. Sold him a hally.

For all things considered, you don't have to use bad language to express yourself. I have never used anything worse than DARN in all my time on the forums.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Not that you weren't right, but reporting over and over is bad. Also, you should NEVER say you reported someone, just report, and ignore. It keeps you from SO many problems. Best of luck with your muteness.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

bit mean of jagex =/

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

maaaaaaaann i was scared

logged back into runescape and saw there was another message, so i read the message says: blackmarks have been changed blablabla

just lie if i got another report!! <.<

then i get their, now suddenly appeal was succesfull..... <.<<.< ::'

ty all for concerning, this was a big fault of jagex really.... but 1 thing i know now, i won't talk back to anyone any more. If i talk i can be reported... but then again if you don't talk..... you get reported for being suspect of macro <.<

what to do???

maaaaaaaann i was scared

logged back into runescape and saw there was another message, so i read the message says: blackmarks have been changed blablabla

just lie if i got another report!! <.<

then i get their, now suddenly appeal was succesfull..... <.<<.< ::'

ty all for concerning, this was a big fault of jagex really.... but 1 thing i know now, i won't talk back to anyone any more. If i talk i can be reported... but then again if you don't talk..... you get reported for being suspect of macro <.<

what to do???

Congratulations and good luck! ::'

j0xPu5R.png

you go to lightning chat and be our friend O:)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

lol

I cant believe whoever muted/blkmrked you AND denied you appeal did that they should be fired

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

You sound like a bit of a nutter from that evidence to be honest. Your method of dealing with the guy was pretty stupid and you sound like you think you're God by dishing out your 'reporting punishment' at the slightest provocation.

Try and let things go in the future a little.. :|

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Guest Armagedon46disabled

lol

I cant believe whoever muted/blkmrked you AND denied you appeal did that they should be fired

auto appealer

yeh i know i shouldn;t have said that i reported him, but sadly it always flaps out if someone insults me without a reason.

I agree with all the people that think it was not a good idea to say so... anyways just to get back at them i won't talk regularly for a month, or maybe longer to people in public chat.... sounds childish, and yeh it is. but i am now sooo mad i can't take a little whine from any1 any more.... i;ll just shut up....

ty all for supporting me, and i think that if it wasn't an auto appealer like armageddon stated, this jmod should consider taking his training course again....

the appeal was denied, but luckily due to a fast complaint i sent in which i explained i thought they where crazy, and me only a lil bit... i am unmuted again. (does this happens to members as well???)

<.<<.<<.<

and yeh the remark about that i was thone crying in the end was very catchy, and even made me smile for a few seconds ;) ty for that

Gratz on the appeal.

When someone asks you something, simply respond nicely. I've been doing that for 3 years, never had a single bm.

If you must flame someone, what I notice is best to use is to incorperate humor (not rude humor, but humor refering to something). But only if you can't say it nicely. I usually don't do this since I can't think of humorous things to say of the top of my head. It come naturally to some I guess #-o

Yet another proof of how terrible the report system is in this game!

Funny how Jagex made that rule. They don't want us to be able to show EVIDENCE of their poor work! Hah, Jagex you are guilty as charged.

Anyway, good thing they came back on their error, they usually don't. You were very lucky. Believe me, this was not because of their competence. The trained monkey just liked you!

2480+ total

Why they took action against you was because you said that you had no moderator friends online. That counts as staff impersonation; no matter if you really do have moderator friends, it still counts as staff impersonation. So even if I went on a side account and said that my main was a player moderator, I could still be busted if someone reported me for rule 5. So Jagex was right there.

But I don't blame you for this, Jagex has a poor rule 5 explanation for people. It doesn't include anything about the friends part. On the other hand, shape up man, it's only 3 days. If you hate being muted, play some other game or do something else for 3 days. It'll be over in no time.