New Best of Bank Inventory, Outfit, and Stats Pic! Rate!

I posted my bank a week or so back and didn't get much feedback. Hopefully narrowing down my likes into my inventory will make things easier to rate :P

Non-combat skills need work and are currently being trained. Looking to get most of them to 60+ at the moment.

statsnov2iz9.jpg

My 'Best of Bank' inventory and outfit are what I am most proud of. I use most of this on a day-to-day basis. Supplies on the bottom row are super restores, sara brews, and anti poisons. The bones are dagannoth. the next row up is my collection of addy javelins, steel axes (only from slayer drops), glory ammulets, and super energy potions I made from all my herb drops. all potions are 4 dose. next row up is my cash stack atm, my rune axe collection, and my rune pickaxe collection. all axes and pickaxes are from clues and drops only. I would assume the rest is self explanatory.

I do plan on getting a fire cape soon. as soon as I get that I will buy a breserker ring.

bestofbankip9.jpg

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Nice stat and outfit, likeing the armour your wearing to :)

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Very nice 8/10 Nice Barrows Stuff and yeh nice Outfit

Mabye if you had a rare it would be a higher :P

I had rares for a long time. I had like 1m at one time, invested all my money into barrows equipment. after 3 months, I had bought a green mask, upgraded that to blue, upgraded blue to red, and kept the red for like 6 months. I eventually sold it, bought my dfs, and then with the remaining money bought a santa. The week I bought my santa It was rising, so i merched a bit and got 4m out of it in a week from like 2 trades. I finally got my torso back from losing it in the wild from doing something stupid, sold the santa, got some money, and bought the tassets. I prefer the equipment over the rare anyway.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Very very nice, I hope thats 8,000 Cannoballs by the way with one in the bank to keep the spot :lol:

9.5 / 10 from me :thumbsup:

I had rares for a long time. I had like 1m at one time, invested all my money into barrows equipment. after 3 months, I had bought a green mask, upgraded that to blue, upgraded blue to red, and kept the red for like 6 months. I eventually sold it, bought my dfs, and then with the remaining money bought a santa. The week I bought my santa It was rising, so i merched a bit and got 4m out of it in a week from like 2 trades. I finally got my torso back from losing it in the wild from doing something stupid, sold the santa, got some money, and bought the tassets. I prefer the equipment over the rare anyway.

Nice trades and stuff to get that last bit of money for the tassets.

I wish I could finally be like that specially since im trying to finish up my slayer and what not.

I mean bandos and a godsword and all that good stuff would own <3: Guess ill have to see what this GE update does to the prices of stuff. :XD:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Very very nice, I hope thats 8,000 Cannoballs by the way with one in the bank to keep the spot :lol:

9.5 / 10 from me :thumbsup:

Nice trades and stuff to get that last bit of money for the tassets.

I wish I could finally be like that specially since im trying to finish up my slayer and what not.

I mean bandos and a godsword and all that good stuff would own <3: Guess ill have to see what this GE update does to the prices of stuff. :XD:

:lol: lol, there is 1 cannonball left in my bank to keep the spot. I am currently in my 3rd batch of 10k cannonballs (i always buy in batches of 10k to slay with). I think prices might lower the price of a lot of items, but I decided I didn't care about money anymore, so I won't be selling my items just in case.

Anyways, add Ahrims + infinity boots to the picture as well as change my cash stack to 8883k. I went to KQ on a slayer task with a clan friend and we got a chain.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Hmm very nice stats, nice def. Your inventory is very nice as well.

9/10 overall. Keep up the good work on your stats

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]