RATE THIS! Im so happy i cant even talk

this is a timeless peice of history caught on an offence. Note i am not complaing about the mute i love it 5 days of not answering newbs what armour im wearing will be a vacation.

My friend got "hacked" and i asked him who knew his password and bank pin and he names 2 people so i said his girlfriend must of gone onto his account and dropped all his items so that he would quit rs

I then saw some1 i didnt like who logged

and then without telling anyone i tellyported to barbarian outpost and burned chewed bones thinking i would just get nothing but suprise suprise

dfhpw3.jpg

then today i get this (evidence for a 5 day mute)

muteddp0.jpg

then today i get this and was wondering why that would be in there unless i got reported for what i said about getting a dragon full helm drop :S (excitement)

rate the drop =D

Don't quite understand what you're trying to say...9/10 for d full though, awesome!

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

What is flooding the chat window?

Spamming/flooding the chat window is to fill the chat window with unnecessary text. This is also an offence and is disruptive and unfair on other players as it makes it more difficult for them to communicate and trade with each other.

a 5 day mute for a drag helm, totally worth it.

What is flooding the chat window?

Spamming/flooding the chat window is to fill the chat window with unnecessary text. This is also an offence and is disruptive and unfair on other players as it makes it more difficult for them to communicate and trade with each other.

a 5 day mute for a drag helm, totally worth it.

Yip, Think about it like this...

They are muting you for 5 days but paying you 8mil for each of those days your muted.

I know I wouldnt mind being muted for a while with that kind of income.

GRATS ON THE DRAGON FULL HELM :thumbsup:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]