jagex hates pkers

2k7ownage2k7

Nah, this game was never designed with pvp in mind.

I'm beginning to think that too.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything i want to say has already being said lol. i think rs1 at the startwas designed with pvp in mind but then it slowly went towards skillers and now you get rs as it is now, the wild pretty much supporting all cowardly ways of pking, i guess if they help skillers more they get more money because most skillers seem to play the game to "work" and play more often than others, but pkers play for fun.

what i mean by every skill goes to pvp/combat and if it wasnt for pvp/combat the market would crash instantly:

attack,def,str,hp, magic, prayer, range = trained to do pvp/combat

runecrafting = make runes to train magic for pvp/combat, or to cast spells for pvp/combat.

construction = guilded altars are a good way to train prayer for pvp/combat

agility = good for getting to certain combat training spots, and so energy lasts longer during pvp/combat/other skills.

herblore = potions to train combat faster/ hit better in pvp/combat

thieving = doesnt really affect it but some quests like DT need it done for ancients for pvp/combat.

crafting = make amulets etc to fight better in pvp/combat

fletching = bows/arrows for pvp/combat (but mostly alching material for magic lol)

slayer = get drops like mystic and whips for pvp/combat, and train combat skills

hunter = spottier capes to help other skills which help combat because of reduced energy usage makes it easier (see agility, although noone pks with spotty capes), or chinchompas/other hunter weapons for pvp/combat

mining = mine ores to smith armour for pvp/combat (dead/pointless now smithing is basically dead)

smithing = smith armour for pvp/combat (dead/pointless now with clues though)

fishing = fish food for pvp/combat (to cook)

cooking = cook food for pvp/combat

firemaking = something to cook the food on for pvp/combat i guess, pointless skill though TBH.

woodcutting = makes fletching possible (see fletching)

farming = get herbs for potions (see herblore)

so to all "anti pkers", most things skillers sell end up in pkers hands, skillers rely on pkers to make cash. if it wasnt for pkers most of the items made by skillers would be worth 1gp each and be unsellable =; some of it goes to people who do barrows etc but that probably isnt even 1% of the market of it, and the drops from most big monsters are pointless without pking so they would crash in price too... sure its nice hitting a 60+ on a monster with a godsword but if you cant use it on other players its pointless, if there was only monsters to use it on, the price of them would plummet.

123yourgone is right to tell you guys that you dont know what your talking about. I dont playerkill either, so im not gonna try and comment on something I have no clue on. However I know that for all those saying smite people, smite is pathetic at removing prayer.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

You have no idea what your talking about and yes tard i am speaking english did you drop out in the second grade?.

When you have a [bleep] clue comment, untill then shut your gaping word hole, your just a huge joke.

Your like peter griffin, ramble about something you have no idea about and try to act as if you know what your talking about..

(I know hes goind to flame me to castlewars and back for saying this, but im going to anyway)

Have you ever noticed that if we have different oppinion than 123 we 'have no idea what were talking about', almost as if he knows more than well ever no...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

#1 There would be pk/non pk option just like there was in 2001, so you would only be at risk if you wanted to be.We have that right now-Wild and non-wild! You don't even have to switch worlds!

#3 Untradable items should drop gold in place of the item, its complete bs i waste my food and pots to kill some one wearing a full set of equipment and i get a set of rune legs a str ammy and a dds.Umm.. how about not attacking people with inexpensive equipment? If they attack you, you could always just run or teleport..

#7 they run through monsters or lose you on a tree, then they can just keep running and log, which isnt in the spirit of the game, you should have to stand still for 10 seconds without being attacked to log.No! Who are you ti dictate what's 'in the spirit of the game' and what isn't? Personally, I should be able to pk however I want, and that included running through the trees to get away from melers! I bet you do it too, it's better than dieing and losing all your expensive equipment...

#9 Teleblock isnt that hard to get thanks to fletching, and you can pot up to it from 80.

Regardless of how easy or hard it is to get it majorly unbalanced the game by making all the p2p multi teams realise it was more lucrative to pk in single zone at the lever and just tb soloers and tag them to death.

Theres no such thing as soloing in high wild now.

I can't really understand you.. speaking English helps.. But how about not going to this 'lever' and walk your way to 50ish wild?

#10 If you die in wild, you should lose everything, full stop.

I am sick of little pjers running arround with a dds and getting kills off people who actually risk something. No.. Protect Prayer is useful, and I bet you use it too! It's certainly better than losing your expensive whip! Plus, nothing says that you actually have to fight those people.. just run or tele!=port!

#11 are you kidding? they earned protect item?, IT TAKES 20 MINUTES.

Umm.. no! Burying several thousand bones is a hell of a lot of clicking! That's like saying 'That strength pure doesn't deserve 50 strength because he/she sat in the cow paddock and killed millions of chickens, which are incredibly easy to kill!"

#12 how does it sound like some one got pked? are you illiterate?.

If some one prayers no ones dies both people just pray then tele or walk out.

If you hybrid you lose half an invent of food and 90% of people who pray 1v1 tele also.Come again? I wish people would speak English..

You have no idea what your talking about and yes tard i am speaking english did you drop out in the second grade?.

When you have a [bleep] clue comment, untill then shut your gaping word hole, your just a huge joke.

Your like peter griffin, ramble about something you have no idea about and try to act as if you know what your talking about..

Lets see, your an unknown low lvl skiller who doesnt pk..

Excuse me? That's my main, not my pure, [developmentally delayed]!

Im a 121 with 99 in every combat related stat except prayer, i pk every day if i dont have to work.

And I care because? I don't play much because I have homework, school, and a life!

Who knows more about the wild? the idiot who hasnt experienced it or the guy who has been using it regularly since its introduction.

Once again, that's my main, not my pure, dumb[wagon]

Ill point out some of your idiocy even though its quite obvious..

Several thousand bones for 25 prayer? you can bury 110 dragon bones or 510 big bones, you can do this in like about 20 minutes.

I was talking about f2pers! Big bones are rather expensive these days, and considering that the person had to kill 510 giants for those bones, it's really not as easy as you think.

Personal scores for Conradealexi

Skill Rank Level XP

Overall 748,255 980 3,003,243

Attack Not Ranked

Defence Not Ranked

Strength Not Ranked

Hitpoints Not Ranked

Ranged Not Ranked

Prayer Not Ranked

Magic Not Ranked

Yeah, you sure do know a lot about pking...

Assuming things makes a [wagon] out of you and me..

I thought you said that prayer 'ruined' the game?

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

getting rid of the glory/stats screen trick

That sounds like it was a bug, so you're just upset you can't break a rule anymore.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

(I know hes goind to flame me to castlewars and back for saying this, but im going to anyway)

Have you ever noticed that if we have different oppinion than 123 we 'have no idea what were talking about', almost as if he knows more than well ever no...

About the wildernes? yes, i do.

I started pking in march 2001 at lvl 21, i have consistantly played right through, and the only thing i do regularly on runescape is pk.

I have a 75 combat tank with 85 mage.

a 82 combat tank with 82 mage 93 range and 60 def.

I have a 121 main thats maxed in all combat skills besides prayer.

I have a 96 combat rune pure with 91 str barrows gloves ect.

I have a 33 combat mage pure with 48 mage that im lvling range on when im not working irl.

Yes i know about the wilderness then you ever will.

I have never been more then 3 weeks at a time on rs without pking, in the past 6+ years, most of the time its been daily.

So please go on about how you know so much about pking oh great one, i would surely like to benifit from the huge ammount of experience you may have on your pathetic level statted low range low mage main.

As to the idiot saying "Duh uh but thats my main not my pure".

If your main is that pathetic, i doubt your pures much better, we arnt talking about kiddy pking here, low lvls (sub 50) have no honour system and never will its pray tele and bs no matter who you fight.

]

If your main is that pathetic, i doubt your pures much better, we arnt talking about kiddy pking here, low lvls (sub 50) have no honour system and never will its pray tele and bs no matter who you fight.

A) I spend more time on my pure's combat stats than my main

B) That is a HUGE flipping stereotype.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

]

A) I spend more time on my pure's combat stats than my main

B) That is a HUGE flipping stereotype.

Fine. pures name?. Show me that its not some lvl 45-55 noob with high prayer.

And no its my personal experience, few low lvls will honour a dm or not bs you becouse they dont have a name or reputation, most of them just dont care, with increased lvls and more pk experience you get a name in the worlds you pk on, when your a higher lvl you care more about reputation.

#1 There would be pk/non pk option just like there was in 2001, so you would only be at risk if you wanted to be.We have that right now-Wild and non-wild! You don't even have to switch worlds!

#3 Untradable items should drop gold in place of the item, its complete bs i waste my food and pots to kill some one wearing a full set of equipment and i get a set of rune legs a str ammy and a dds.Umm.. how about not attacking people with inexpensive equipment? If they attack you, you could always just run or teleport..

#7 they run through monsters or lose you on a tree, then they can just keep running and log, which isnt in the spirit of the game, you should have to stand still for 10 seconds without being attacked to log.No! Who are you ti dictate what's 'in the spirit of the game' and what isn't? Personally, I should be able to pk however I want, and that included running through the trees to get away from melers! I bet you do it too, it's better than dieing and losing all your expensive equipment...

#9 Teleblock isnt that hard to get thanks to fletching, and you can pot up to it from 80.

Regardless of how easy or hard it is to get it majorly unbalanced the game by making all the p2p multi teams realise it was more lucrative to pk in single zone at the lever and just tb soloers and tag them to death.

Theres no such thing as soloing in high wild now.

I can't really understand you.. speaking English helps.. But how about not going to this 'lever' and walk your way to 50ish wild?

#10 If you die in wild, you should lose everything, full stop.

I am sick of little pjers running arround with a dds and getting kills off people who actually risk something. No.. Protect Prayer is useful, and I bet you use it too! It's certainly better than losing your expensive whip! Plus, nothing says that you actually have to fight those people.. just run or tele!=port!

#11 are you kidding? they earned protect item?, IT TAKES 20 MINUTES.

Umm.. no! Burying several thousand bones is a hell of a lot of clicking! That's like saying 'That strength pure doesn't deserve 50 strength because he/she sat in the cow paddock and killed millions of chickens, which are incredibly easy to kill!"

#12 how does it sound like some one got pked? are you illiterate?.

If some one prayers no ones dies both people just pray then tele or walk out.

If you hybrid you lose half an invent of food and 90% of people who pray 1v1 tele also.Come again? I wish people would speak English..

Lets see, your an unknown low lvl skiller who doesnt pk..

Excuse me? That's my main, not my pure, [developmentally delayed]!

Im a 121 with 99 in every combat related stat except prayer, i pk every day if i dont have to work.

And I care because? I don't play much because I have homework, school, and a life!

Who knows more about the wild? the idiot who hasnt experienced it or the guy who has been using it regularly since its introduction.

Once again, that's my main, not my pure, dumb[wagon]

Ill point out some of your idiocy even though its quite obvious..

Several thousand bones for 25 prayer? you can bury 110 dragon bones or 510 big bones, you can do this in like about 20 minutes.

I was talking about f2pers! Big bones are rather expensive these days, and considering that the person had to kill 510 giants for those bones, it's really not as easy as you think.

Personal scores for Conradealexi

Skill Rank Level XP

Overall 748,255 980 3,003,243

Attack Not Ranked

Defence Not Ranked

Strength Not Ranked

Hitpoints Not Ranked

Ranged Not Ranked

Prayer Not Ranked

Magic Not Ranked

Yeah, you sure do know a lot about pking...

Assuming things makes a [wagon] out of you and me..

I thought you said that prayer 'ruined' the game?

PROTECTION PRAYERS in SINGLE COMBAT WILDERNESS is what ruins the game, prayers like piety, eagle eye etc and other boosting prayers are the ones i mean by ones which should be used, and theres nothing wrong with protection praying in multi because its usually 30+vs30+ so you still get koed anyway. (the reason im against protection prayers in single is that theres literally 0% chance of someone with teles + prayer)

It's just like the way this game is. If you don't like it than go play other games which have stuff you want (don't worry there are plenty).

My views on several of your rants:

You want wilderness everywhere:

sounds okay, except how would you train your skills? Stuff like slayer will get very hard, same as things like farming and plenty other skills.

Brews:

They are made to be used.

Untradeable items:

Give nice str bonus, makes you lose less, I understand them.

Prayers:

They are there to be used, else jagex wouldn't have put in an protect item prayer.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

About the wildernes? yes, i do.

I started pking in march 2001 at lvl 21, i have consistantly played right through, and the only thing i do regularly on runescape is pk.

I have a 75 combat tank with 85 mage.

a 82 combat tank with 82 mage 93 range and 60 def.

I have a 121 main thats maxed in all combat skills besides prayer.

I have a 96 combat rune pure with 91 str barrows gloves ect.

I have a 33 combat mage pure with 48 mage that im lvling range on when im not working irl.

Yes i know about the wilderness then you ever will.

I have never been more then 3 weeks at a time on rs without pking, in the past 6+ years, most of the time its been daily.

So please go on about how you know so much about pking oh great one, i would surely like to benifit from the huge ammount of experience you may have on your pathetic level statted low range low mage main.

Im sorry mr. God of pking, ill be quite now and bow down to you like a good little noob... :roll:

All joking aside you should realy stop showing off and acting like a know-it-all, you have some realy good acounts and seem fairly smart-act like it, aru

Im sorry but jeez

Prayers:

They are there to be used, else jagex wouldn't have put in an protect item prayer.

Exactly

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Alrighty lets see...

How bout you DO NOT pk?

Also I bet YOU are just mad because YOU either died or someone kept their good items when they died because of prayer...They worked to get that prayer lvl so they should be able to use it. now if it was YOU who died I'm sure you would be happy for those prayers too.

Honestly, if Runescape became an all PKing game, I would quit without a second thought. I love Runescape because while combat is half of the game, you can freely choose your path of development.

Who says skilling isn't fun? You may think PKing is fun, but the idea of your life dangling on the roll of a virtual dice, and whoever has the most money for the best equipment isn't exactly appealing to me.

At the same time, walking around, cutting mages, and fletching them into bows is actually fun for me. Compared to combat, skills have at least 100x variety as combat does, which is why there are more than 5x more non-combat skills than 'murder' skills. (Alright, I don't see combat in Runescape as wrong at all, but I needed a synonym.)

This game WAS designed for player cooperation, not player mutilation. That's why we have TRADE. And ASSIST. An everything else that makes this game so great.

caelcyndar93.png

123yourgone is right to tell you guys that you dont know what your talking about. I dont playerkill either, so im not gonna try and comment on something I have no clue on. However I know that for all those saying smite people, smite is pathetic at removing prayer.

Too true, Today some one itemer came up and started specing me So i smite

Guess what? He had no food.

Guess what i got? Bones.

Guess what i wasted? About 3k(If i had died i would have lost 1.7m)

Now i know that doesnt seem like alot, But it adds up.

I usually get one itemed every other time out in edge.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Guess what i got? Bones.

Yeah it may only be 3k, but over time...thats alot of cash

But, some people are like that-theres no rule on the runescape web site (although there are some who would want there to be) saying you have to bring_______...its the wild, A huge free for all in a centurys old battle field-in all its ruleless glory

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Guess what i got? Bones.

But, some people are like that-theres no rule on the runescape web site (although there are some who would want there to be) saying you have to bring_______...its the wild, A huge free for all in a centurys old battle field-in all its ruleless glory

Theres about as much glory in 1 item pking as there is in drowning puppies in a bathtub, it might seem like fun at the start but once your hands get wet you feel like a jerk.

Jagex doesn't hate pkers, pkers hate Jagex!

Err, or they hate each other at least, the way you put it. Which means they hate themselves? :-s

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Alrighty lets see...

How bout you DO NOT pk?

Also I bet YOU are just mad because YOU either died or someone kept their good items when they died because of prayer...They worked to get that prayer lvl so they should be able to use it. now if it was YOU who died I'm sure you would be happy for those prayers too.

people shouldnt be able to attack people risking NOTHING themself but be able to get kills pjing or in multi because of what, 2 hrs max of training prayer

people shouldnt be able to make the max hit on them be like 20 from a 99str guy because of not much longer.

people shouldnt be able to instantly get out of fights with one click.

people shouldnt be able to have 640+ hp in 1 inv (10 saras at 99 hp)

jagexs updates to pking ALL support cowardly methods of pking and make the wild easier to escape from because of whiny skillers like you. as i said afew posts ago, skillers would go bust if pking/combat stopped.

Guess what i got? Bones.

Theres about as much glory in 1 item pking as there is in drowning puppies in a bathtub, it might seem like fun at the start but once your hands get wet you feel like a jerk.

I cant beleive you compared to things like that together

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

If you don't like the wilderness because of it's "unfairness" go to the duel arena and set your own rules. It's there for you people who can't make it in the wildy.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

If you don't like the wilderness because of it's "unfairness" go to the duel arena and set your own rules. It's there for you people who can't make it in the wildy.
I got plenty of kills thanks, prolly more in a week then you will get in your rs career, im also a great staker 8-)

I got plenty of kills thanks, prolly more in a week then you will get in your rs career, im also a great staker 8-)

And we care because?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~