jagex hates pkers

2k7ownage2k7

here is a list of why i believe jagex hates pkers:

the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all (id give anything for the WHOLE of rs to be the wilderness. durial321 is the only one who lived that dream except at the start of RS before it got changed due to skillers.)

the ditch making lvl 1 wild tiny

untradable items like fire cape torso fighter hat etc

teletabs

saradomin brews (nowardays even people with 3m or less pk with ahrims because they can bring 12 brews)

numerous areas of the wild being edited to be safer

easy to run and logout

ring of life anti poisoning on teleport

teleblock (killed soloing)

getting rid of the glory/stats screen trick

letting people keep 3 items if unskulled so they can train risking NOTHING

letting people keep 1 item if skulled with protect item so they can attack people risking nothing, and if they are near wilderness teleports like graves or greater demons they can return indefinitely until the other people are dead or logout.

prayer making it impossible to kill full food runners, making it EXTREMELY easy to escape... and brews (read above) just made that even worse... also time wasting nerds can put prayer on then attack people because they think 2 people hitting 10s is fun...

removing oldschool catching and replacing it with current "catching" so its almost impossible for none magers to get kills past 20 wild, and making it so its easy for people to just barrage then logout.

and tonnes of other updates which just made the wild safer for skillers and harder for pkers :roll: yet skillers still whine for more protection :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all

So you want wildy inside towns like Falador and Varrock?

teletabs

Teleblock pl0x?

saradomin brews (nowardays even people with 3m or less pk with ahrims because they can bring 12 brews)

You bring some too then?

Erm..WHAT?!

easy to run and logout

Entangle pl0x?

Make sure you kill em fast enough and since when does poison deactivate after tele'ing?

I thought you had a problem with tele'ing?

What?

letting people keep 3 items if unskulled

This affects out-of-wildy life.

prayer making it impossible to kill full food runners

SMITE!

and tonnes of other updates which just made the wild safer for skillers and harder for pkers :roll: yet skillers still whine for more protection :lol:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

YES

teletabs

Teleblock pl0x?

noone takes teleblock except people who hit people in the back. (trainer pkers, huge teams)

You bring some too then?

oh yeah its really fun people with 5 sharks 12 sara brews hitting eachother 5 times then running/teleporting and if they are tbed just chugging brews for 5 minutes. only people who hit people in the back can take alot of brews without becoming an innefective pker, due to the penalty on attack and strength. (and usually about 20 of them for if they run into a larger team, as explained below)

Erm..WHAT?!

not so long ago, a hole was blown into the side of the bandit camp. thats just one example.

easy to run and logout

Entangle pl0x?

doesnt help if they freeze YOU. it should be 10 seconds of INACTIVITY to logout.

Make sure you kill em fast enough and since when does poison deactivate after tele'ing?

just 1 more way people can survive a near death.

most people take teles past 20 for huge teams (or stay near the lever at mb) so they can choose their opponents, now noone except huge teams goes there because they can just teleblock smaller teams and never be hit, but if a bigger team comes just drink their 20 sara brews with prayer on. dont say to this "omg soloers can take brews too", you CANT FIGHT with 1 attack and strength, brews where created with the soul purpose of escaping from death.

What?

you used to be able to operate a glory ammy/ do an emote you cant do etc to make prayer stay on without draining.

people shouldnt take what they arent willing to lose to places

SMITE!

oh yeah smite really helps, drains a quarter to a sixth of a prayer pot per shark they eat, people just ppot through it.. and they hit 30s while you hit 15s.

have you ever even pked? :roll:

teletabs

Teleblock pl0x?

You bring some too then?

Erm..WHAT?!

easy to run and logout

Entangle pl0x?

What?

SMITE!

purfish you have no idea what you are talking about.

I want wildy anywhere outside of towns, i started playing in pk anywhere and it was great, you would have the pk or non pk options.

teletabs

Teleblock pl0x?

Teleblock is useless, you lose 3 invent spaces to take it out and you have to have mage armour to cast it successfully, there goes another 3 spaces, ok so you teleblocked him, he has a 6 food advantage, your going to lose.

You bring some too then?

Him bringing some doesnt change the fact that its now next to impossible to kill some one becouse they can carry arround several thousand life worth of food with them.

Erm..WHAT?!

Multi zones were changed, new obsticles have been added.

easy to run and logout

Entangle pl0x?

You can entangle as a melee or ranger, if you take mage gear as well you lose 5-10 food spaces depending on if you want to tb as well.

Since like 2 weeks ago.

Teleporting he has a problem with, teleblock is mainly used to stop people using the lever at magebank so huge teams can tag on you, this used to be the best solo pk spot in the wild, now its inhabited by groups of 30 people in ahrims who are too scared to go multi wild.

What?

If your not a pker dont comment, glory trick used to mean you could pot up and keep prayer on without losing stats or prayer.

Still makes pking annoying when you can have people in millions of gp worth of powerful armour like dharoks walking arround saying Fight me!! who dont skull and lose nothing.

SMITE!

Smite? are you joking? First of all if they have protect melee on your hitting a maximum of like 21 with your max str bonus (thats at 99 str with piety, barrows gloves ect) so your at least lvl 100, at 21 damage a hit you drain so little prayer that its negligible, and guess what, every pker in the wild carries a prayer pot, so chances of smiting some one to 0 is nearly 0, the only reason people lose prayer is becouse they lag out or arnt a very good pker.

Any more comments?

noone takes teleblock except people who hit people in the back. (trainer pkers, huge teams)

I'm telling you that if you can't handle the tele'ing, bring YOUR own teleblocks.

oh yeah its really fun people with 5 brews 12 sara brews hitting eachother 5 times then running/teleporting and if they are tbed just chugging brews for 5 minutes.

I don't get that...

not so long ago, a hole was blown into the side of the bandit camp. thats just one example.

Never heard about that.

doesnt help if they freeze YOU. it should be 10 seconds of INACTIVITY to logout.

So what stops you from freezing them back?

ust 1 more way people can survive a near death.

ROL only really helps alot if you have high HP. If you have 70hp and you're down to like 10hp, they'd have to hit like 1-9 for you to teleport.

most people take teles past 20 for huge teams so they can choose their opponents, now noone except huge teams goes there because they can just teleblock smaller teams and never be hit, but if a bigger team comes just drink their 20 sara brews with prayer on. dont say to this "omg soloers can take brews too", you CANT FIGHT with 1 attack and strength, brews where created with the soul purpose of escaping from death.

It's your problem if you don't have the stats to fight effieciently. When they keep chuggin' and are 1 attack and strength.. doesn't that make your fight easier?

you used to be able to operate a glory ammy/ do an emote you cant do etc to make prayer stay on without draining.

But if they totally removed this, EVERYWHERE they go they would be in danger..

oh yeah smite really helps, drains a quarter to a sixth of a prayer pot per shark they eat, people just ppot through it.. and they hit 30s while you hit 15s.

Ancients + Smite?

Nah man, I'm not a PK'er..[/sarcasm]

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'm telling you that if you can't handle the tele'ing, bring YOUR own teleblocks.

oh yeah its really fun people with 5 brews 12 sara brews hitting eachother 5 times then running/teleporting and if they are tbed just chugging brews for 5 minutes.

I don't get that...

Never heard about that.

ROL only really helps alot if you have high HP. If you have 70hp and you're down to like 10hp, they'd have to hit like 1-9 for you to teleport.

most people take teles past 20 for huge teams so they can choose their opponents, now noone except huge teams goes there because they can just teleblock smaller teams and never be hit, but if a bigger team comes just drink their 20 sara brews with prayer on. dont say to this "omg soloers can take brews too", you CANT FIGHT with 1 attack and strength, brews where created with the soul purpose of escaping from death.

It's your problem if you don't have the stats to fight effieciently. When they keep chuggin' and are 1 attack and strength.. doesn't that make your fight easier?

Ancients + Smite?

Read my reply, you got no idea what your talking about.

and have about 5 spaces for food? so i can get hit 5 times then have to run? why do people pk if they are going to tele from a 1vs1 fight? the only people who bring teletabs to 5 wild are people who pk to not die, rather than to get kills, and the only people who even pk past where you can just WALK out anymore are 15 brew + ahrim clans, or multi clans...

I don't get that...

i meant 5 SHARKS, and people who bring MASS sara brews are both impossible to kill and cant get kills because once their 5 sharks run out, they have to leave the wilderness- goes to my "pking to not die, rather than to get kills" point

Never heard about that.

not many people do actually, was just an example

impossible to freeze someone in time if a freeze just expired on them and by the time you can refreeze they are too far? and if you are meleeing its just purely pathetic... once when i was "tanking" at mb a mage blitzed me, walked 2 steps, then said "bye" before i was even unfrozen, maybe i shouldve brought range but thats just pathetic.

rol is just another way which near deaths can turn into safety.

not really because by the time even half their brews are gone they are safely teleported out.

they should just bank what they dont want to lose?

Ancients + Smite?

theres a prayer vs magic too...

gtg now, be back in like 10-15 hrs...

This is gonna be fun. I'm going to rip this [pathetic] rant to shreds.

1. RuneScape used to be entirely PvP, with the exception of Lumbridge. There'd be no point to go to any other city and run the risk of getting killed, so Lumbridge was used extensively. I [and I doubt I'm alone in this] would hate it if the entire game except for one or two cities was all Wilderness.

2. If you're going to go to level 1 Wilderness to PK, take your sissy [wagon] to the Duel Arena instead. The Wilderness has enough problems, let alone the number of wannabe-PKers.

3. Fire Cape is hard enough to get (takes some amount of hand-eye coordination that many don't have), and most every Barbarian item takes some degree of teamwork to acquire. Get your own of these items, and let's hear you complain then.

4. Teleblock.

5. No one cares.

6. Prove it -- name 3 spots that were made "safer" in the Wilderness.

7. Been like that since Classic days. Don't like it? Attack me within nine seconds instead of calling me names.

8. Why would you complain? It isn't like you'd be nearby the player when they died of poison...

9. I thought you hated teleporters.

10. What trick?

11. The HELL is wrong with that? If I'm only there to train, then I'm not coming prepared to fight and give you my rune...

12. Again, no one cares. Learn to smite or learn to live with it.

13. See number 12.

14. You infuriate me. Calling someone a 'nerd' doesn't make them any lower than you; just makes you look like an [wagon].

15. Lure and lead tactic.

16. Name three updates, if you will. I've got to see this.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

1. RuneScape used to be entirely PvP, with the exception of Lumbridge. There'd be no point to go to any other city and run the risk of getting killed, so Lumbridge was used extensively. I [and I doubt I'm alone in this] would hate it if the entire game except for one or two cities was all Wilderness.

2. If you're going to go to level 1 Wilderness to PK, take your sissy [wagon] to the Duel Arena instead. The Wilderness has enough problems, let alone the number of wannabe-PKers.

3. Fire Cape is hard enough to get (takes some amount of hand-eye coordination that many don't have), and most every Barbarian item takes some degree of teamwork to acquire. Get your own of these items, and let's hear you complain then.

4. Teleblock.

5. No one cares.

7. Been like that since Classic days. Don't like it? Attack me within nine seconds instead of calling me names.

8. Why would you complain? It isn't like you'd be nearby the player when they died of poison...

10. What trick?

11. The HELL is wrong with that? If I'm only there to train, then I'm not coming prepared to fight and give you my rune...

13. See number 12.

14. You infuriate me. Calling someone a 'nerd' doesn't make them any lower than you; just makes you look like an [wagon].

You got no idea what your talking about makoto, so if your not a pker dont post, honestly, give me a second ill make some lunch then ill come rip your stupid post apart.

deicded to stay up for 5 mins more to reply to this pathetic reply from a none pker...

itd be more fun by far

you HAVE to pk in 1-5 wild now unless you have 30 people.

i have fire cape, torso, fighter hat etc... the average kill of a guy using them items is what, rune legs and a strength ammy? because they pick the rest up? it takes 1-2 days for all the barbarian items, and someone with 70 range, 40 prayer and 70 or so def (used to be 43 pray 1 def) can get a fire cape within two hours.

4. Teleblock.

5. No one cares.

teleblock killed soloing, if you werent a PC product you would know that.

at 1 point due to a so called "glitch", slightly west of mb was multi for afew hours but it got deleted because so many people whined. strip of single at the side of f2p wild. every single place in the wild because the ditch shrunk the wild.

that doesnt help if people freeze, then just run and logout.

i used to keep other accounts in fally/lumby if i had other member accounts to get their stuff, lol

the teleporters im talking about are the ones who tele in 1v1 fights, tb ruined that at mb it used to be possible to choose your battles, but now you just get teleblocked by armies of people in ahrims who are scared to go multi so they just hit people in the back in single and if they see a bigger team they just drink brews till teleblock expires, then teleport. small teams taking loads of brews is pointless because people with MASS brews cant fight back.

10. What trick?

if you borught up certain menus it used to sotp prayer draining

what isnt wrong with it?

p2p multi was kileld by teams of 1 itemers who return indefinitley (sp), smite is USELESS, say even if someone with 99 hp has 52 prayer and you kill them with smite they have 27 left, and if they have food they also take a couple of doses of prayer pot, people SHOULDNT be able to damage other players in the wld risking nothing.

13. See number 12.

see my reply.

you where the first person to say the word "nerd" on this topic, moron.

sara brews, teleblock, teletabs... thats just a start

ok really going to bed now, lets see how many more rants from none pkers i see in the morning

That's the one reason I quit....the players can't stop griping long enough to learn to cope with the most minor issues.

[hide]

"the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all (id give anything for the WHOLE of rs to be the wilderness. durial321 is the only one who lived that dream except at the start of RS before it got changed due to skillers.)"

Why, and have everyone at risk of PKing constantly, even if they're simply trading items?

the ditch making lvl 1 wild tiny"

This does need to go.

Would you like to spend quite a few hours hacking away at a big dungeon only to have the ultimate reward taken by some PKer who simply popped a few potions and grabbed a weapon?

"teletabs"

Yeah, those need to go also.

"saradomin brews (nowardays even people with 3m or less pk with ahrims because they can bring 12 brews)

And people with less than 200k can also buy/get lobbies and PK...is that unfair also? Being able to heal yourself? It's as fair as being able to alter your stats legally in the game.

Such as?

easy to run and logout

That's kind of why you kill them before they can run that far :roll:

Why are you griping about this, you're not going to get the kill or the stuff anyways.

It's also one of the highest levelled spells you can learn. It takes effort to get and use.

I'm neutral here..

letting people keep 1 item if skulled with protect item so they can attack people risking nothing, and if they are near wilderness teleports like graves or greater demons they can return indefinitely until the other people are dead or logout.

Again, they earned protect item. And any decent PKer should be able to kill a 1-itemer and get away before they can return.

prayer making it impossible to kill full food runners, making it EXTREMELY easy to escape... and brews (read above) just made that even worse... also time wasting nerds can put prayer on then attack people because they think 2 people hitting 10s is fun...

Again, if you can't beat them, join them and better your own strategies. Also, sounds like someone got PKed :wink:

removing oldschool catching and replacing it with current "catching" so its almost impossible for none magers to get kills past 20 wild, and making it so its easy for people to just barrage then logout.

Kinda neutral here.[/hide]

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

That's the one reason I quit....the players can't stop griping long enough to learn to cope with the most minor issues.

[hide]

1"the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all (id give anything for the WHOLE of rs to be the wilderness. durial321 is the only one who lived that dream except at the start of RS before it got changed due to skillers.)"

Why, and have everyone at risk of PKing constantly, even if they're simply trading items?

the ditch making lvl 1 wild tiny"

This does need to go.

Would you like to spend quite a few hours hacking away at a big dungeon only to have the ultimate reward taken by some PKer who simply popped a few potions and grabbed a weapon?

"teletabs"

Yeah, those need to go also.

"saradomin brews (nowardays even people with 3m or less pk with ahrims because they can bring 12 brews)

And people with less than 200k can also buy/get lobbies and PK...is that unfair also? Being able to heal yourself? It's as fair as being able to alter your stats legally in the game.

Such as?

easy to run and logout

That's kind of why you kill them before they can run that far :roll:

Why are you griping about this, you're not going to get the kill or the stuff anyways.

It's also one of the highest levelled spells you can learn. It takes effort to get and use.

I'm neutral here..

Again, they earned protect item. And any decent PKer should be able to kill a 1-itemer and get away before they can return.

Again, if you can't beat them, join them and better your own strategies. Also, sounds like someone got PKed :wink:

Kinda neutral here.[/hide]

#1 There would be pk/non pk option just like there was in 2001, so you would only be at risk if you wanted to be.

#2 I dont care about the ditch except for the fact that losers with dark bows step in fire a spec and step out.

#3 Untradable items should drop gold in place of the item, its complete bs i waste my food and pots to kill some one wearing a full set of equipment and i get a set of rune legs a str ammy and a dds.

#4 No arguement here.

#5 Sara brews make the wild a joke, it was fairly hard to get kills when people had a full invent of shark, now they can have 5 brews (equal to 20 shark) and 5 super restores + 14 shark a super set a anti poison pot and just tank anything, just that setup is like having 34 shark with you, and some people take more.

#6 bandit camp (side exit) , green dragons(portals), the strip from castle to rune rocks (changed to single wild).

#7 they run through monsters or lose you on a tree, then they can just keep running and log, which isnt in the spirit of the game, you should have to stand still for 10 seconds without being attacked to log.

#8 Sometimes you do get the kill, back in 2005 i killed a guy poison after he telied, i telied varrock and got dragon med, dragon square full rune and d long.

#9 Teleblock isnt that hard to get thanks to fletching, and you can pot up to it from 80.

Regardless of how easy or hard it is to get it majorly unbalanced the game by making all the p2p multi teams realise it was more lucrative to pk in single zone at the lever and just tb soloers and tag them to death.

Theres no such thing as soloing in high wild now.

#10 If you die in wild, you should lose everything, full stop.

I am sick of little pjers running arround with a dds and getting kills off people who actually risk something.

#11 are you kidding? they earned protect item?, IT TAKES 20 MINUTES.

#12 how does it sound like some one got pked? are you illiterate?.

If some one prayers no ones dies both people just pray then tele or walk out.

If you hybrid you lose half an invent of food and 90% of people who pray 1v1 tele also.

#13 yeah rs2 pk system in general sucks compared to rsc, but thats not really relevent.

2. If you're going to go to level 1 Wilderness to PK, take your sissy [wagon] to the Duel Arena instead. The Wilderness has enough problems, let alone the number of wannabe-Pkers.

So pking at edge is considered being a wannabe now? I've probably pked more in edge than you've tagged at mb.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all (id give anything for the WHOLE of rs to be the wilderness. durial321 is the only one who lived that dream except at the start of RS before it got changed due to skillers.)I wouldn't call that 'living the dream', I'd call that 'taking avantage of others and abusing bugs'. Plus, I personally like how the wilderness is set up-not everyone enjoys pking, yah no.. -.-

the ditch making lvl 1 wild tinyUmm, how and why does this matter much?

untradable items like fire cape torso fighter hat etcUntradeable items are excelent-now some stupid noob with mills bought of a glod site can't buy a firecape for 10mil without actually working for it..

teletabsThese HELP pkers! Especially str pures with no magic skills..

saradomin brews (nowardays even people with 3m or less pk with ahrims because they can bring 12 brews)Once again, this actually helps.. if you don't like the potions, don't use them?

numerous areas of the wild being edited to be saferOkay.. you fail to specify how and present any evidence..

easy to run and logoutThis is actually quite hard-especially if a mage is entangling you..

ring of life anti poisoning on teleportCouldn't decipher this sentence.. Speak English, please?

teleblock (killed soloing)I thought all people who tele'd were tele noobs? Please explain how this 'killed soloing'.

getting rid of the glory/stats screen trickWhat are you trying to say? I don't understand..

Good idea- don't attack people who are not skulled..?

PLEASE.. SPEAK.. ENGLISH! I can't understand you! Protect item helps people, particularly prayer beasts..

OMFG! SPEAK AMERICAN ENGLISH!!! If you don't want people to escape.. maybe go a little deeper than lvl1 wild and bring some entanglements?

Come again? Whatever happened to the 10sec after combat rule?? I don't see how this is easy, considering how expensive it is for ancient magics anyway..

Skillers don't whine.. you give no examples of ether event stated. :roll:

Wow, yet another of your well-thought out and compelling arguments!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Most of those issues are small...

Imo, the two biggest problems with PvP are hybriding and tagging. If they added a several turn delay for switching armor during combat, it would force people to stick to one class. Because of hybriding, the triangle is defunct.

Tagging is pathetic; you eat twice and then some asshat steps in and dds specs you and then teles.

Oh, and making most of the game PvP would be financial suicide for Jagex. Probably 90% of the players would quit; just about everything would become impossible. You couldn't collect resources for skills, go mine ores, chop logs, fish, do slayer, do clues, you name it.

td2sig.jpg

#1 There would be pk/non pk option just like there was in 2001, so you would only be at risk if you wanted to be.We have that right now-Wild and non-wild! You don't even have to switch worlds!

#3 Untradable items should drop gold in place of the item, its complete bs i waste my food and pots to kill some one wearing a full set of equipment and i get a set of rune legs a str ammy and a dds.Umm.. how about not attacking people with inexpensive equipment? If they attack you, you could always just run or teleport..

#7 they run through monsters or lose you on a tree, then they can just keep running and log, which isnt in the spirit of the game, you should have to stand still for 10 seconds without being attacked to log.No! Who are you ti dictate what's 'in the spirit of the game' and what isn't? Personally, I should be able to pk however I want, and that included running through the trees to get away from melers! I bet you do it too, it's better than dieing and losing all your expensive equipment...

#9 Teleblock isnt that hard to get thanks to fletching, and you can pot up to it from 80.

Regardless of how easy or hard it is to get it majorly unbalanced the game by making all the p2p multi teams realise it was more lucrative to pk in single zone at the lever and just tb soloers and tag them to death.

I can't really understand you.. speaking English helps.. But how about not going to this 'lever' and walk your way to 50ish wild?

I am sick of little pjers running arround with a dds and getting kills off people who actually risk something. No.. Protect Prayer is useful, and I bet you use it too! It's certainly better than losing your expensive whip! Plus, nothing says that you actually have to fight those people.. just run or tele!=port!

Umm.. no! Burying several thousand bones is a hell of a lot of clicking! That's like saying 'That strength pure doesn't deserve 50 strength because he/she sat in the cow paddock and killed millions of chickens, which are incredibly easy to kill!"

If you hybrid you lose half an invent of food and 90% of people who pray 1v1 tele also.Come again? I wish people would speak English..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

deicded to stay up for 5 mins more to reply to this pathetic reply from a none pker...

itd be more fun by far

No. I skill and I like to wear nice things while I skill. Plus I don't want to loose 5k feathers or 1k nats because of some god damned pure. "Then turn pk off!" No. I like to duel against friends or occasionally switch to ancients and kill players with that. IIIRC I could only change pk to on or off three times and that would be pretty much useless.

Simple solution: DON'T PK. Most moronic thing to do on rs, hardly makes a profit, so waddya do? rant at jagex instead of turning to skilling which actually makes CASH. You say you have a pure? Haha you spent your time on a different account just to be lower combat lvl? Moron.

Besides, they update the wildy all the time. Remember the monster vs play vs player update? Do you know how hard it is to train in the wilderness now? Used to be you could just attack another monster to block a pker. Now, hehe they can just barrage and oops, your dead!

So therefore, forget pking and start training them skills!

I really think that new items such as the Abyssal Whip and Ancients killed the wilderness. Before then at Mage Bank you would have people in full rune with dragon longs, cheap stuff. Now you have people dressed in millions of gold worth of armor and weapons and to be on a level playing field you to have to have the cash to equip yourself with better (or equal) items (whip, rune/drag boots, ahrims etc).

sig1t.png

#1 There would be pk/non pk option just like there was in 2001, so you would only be at risk if you wanted to be.We have that right now-Wild and non-wild! You don't even have to switch worlds!

#3 Untradable items should drop gold in place of the item, its complete bs i waste my food and pots to kill some one wearing a full set of equipment and i get a set of rune legs a str ammy and a dds.Umm.. how about not attacking people with inexpensive equipment? If they attack you, you could always just run or teleport..

#7 they run through monsters or lose you on a tree, then they can just keep running and log, which isnt in the spirit of the game, you should have to stand still for 10 seconds without being attacked to log.No! Who are you ti dictate what's 'in the spirit of the game' and what isn't? Personally, I should be able to pk however I want, and that included running through the trees to get away from melers! I bet you do it too, it's better than dieing and losing all your expensive equipment...

I can't really understand you.. speaking English helps.. But how about not going to this 'lever' and walk your way to 50ish wild?

I am sick of little pjers running arround with a dds and getting kills off people who actually risk something. No.. Protect Prayer is useful, and I bet you use it too! It's certainly better than losing your expensive whip! Plus, nothing says that you actually have to fight those people.. just run or tele!=port!

Umm.. no! Burying several thousand bones is a hell of a lot of clicking! That's like saying 'That strength pure doesn't deserve 50 strength because he/she sat in the cow paddock and killed millions of chickens, which are incredibly easy to kill!"

If you hybrid you lose half an invent of food and 90% of people who pray 1v1 tele also.Come again? I wish people would speak English..

You have no idea what your talking about and yes tard i am speaking english did you drop out in the second grade?.

When you have a [bleep]ing clue comment, untill then shut your gaping word hole, your just a huge joke.

Your like peter griffin, ramble about something you have no idea about and try to act as if you know what your talking about..

Lets see, your an unknown low lvl skiller who doesnt pk..

Im a 121 with 99 in every combat related stat except prayer, i pk every day if i dont have to work.

Who knows more about the wild? the idiot who hasnt experienced it or the guy who has been using it regularly since its introduction.

Ill point out some of your idiocy even though its quite obvious..

Several thousand bones for 25 prayer? you can bury 110 dragon bones or 510 big bones, you can do this in like about 20 minutes.

Personal scores for Conradealexi

Skill Rank Level XP

Overall 748,255 980 3,003,243

Attack Not Ranked

Defence Not Ranked

Strength Not Ranked

Hitpoints Not Ranked

Ranged Not Ranked

Prayer Not Ranked

Magic Not Ranked

Yeah, you sure do know a lot about pking...

Quotes answered in chronological order.

[hide=Quote Pyramid!]

itd be more fun by far

i have fire cape, torso, fighter hat etc... the average kill of a guy using them items is what, rune legs and a strength ammy? because they pick the rest up? it takes 1-2 days for all the barbarian items, and someone with 70 range, 40 prayer and 70 or so def (used to be 43 pray 1 def) can get a fire cape within two hours.

at 1 point due to a so called "glitch", slightly west of mb was multi for afew hours but it got deleted because so many people whined. strip of single at the side of f2p wild. every single place in the wild because the ditch shrunk the wild.

i used to keep other accounts in fally/lumby if i had other member accounts to get their stuff, lol

the teleporters im talking about are the ones who tele in 1v1 fights, tb ruined that at mb it used to be possible to choose your battles, but now you just get teleblocked by armies of people in ahrims who are scared to go multi so they just hit people in the back in single and if they see a bigger team they just drink brews till teleblock expires, then teleport. small teams taking loads of brews is pointless because people with MASS brews cant fight back.

what isnt wrong with it?

p2p multi was kileld by teams of 1 itemers who return indefinitley (sp), smite is USELESS, say even if someone with 99 hp has 52 prayer and you kill them with smite they have 27 left, and if they have food they also take a couple of doses of prayer pot, people SHOULDNT be able to damage other players in the wld risking nothing.

see my reply.

[/hide]

First, what is fun to you (an entirely PvP world) isn't fun to the rest of us, namely myself. There is no way that I'd play a game where I run the risk of being killed by another player just by gathering seaweed. For me, RuneScape doesn't revolve entirely around PvP. It may for you, but it won't for me. Not ever.

Second, whatever happened to Mage Bank? Fire Giants Dungeon? Pirates Cove? Rune Rocks? Axe Hut? Rogues Hideout? Do you mean to tell me you're too afraid to go up there and PK by yourself?

Third, no one in their right mind (key word: right) would risk a Fire Cape in the Wilderness. As you said, it takes two hours, with minimal stats. Even with mine, it took about...ninety-seven minutes (multiplied by the number of attempts between its first release and July of '07). That's ninety-seven [times eleventeen] minutes that I could have applied elsewhere in the game, and there's no way I'm going to just piss that away at the hands of some snot-nosed brat. Anyone that does, seeking marginal gain in strength, is a fool and deserves to lose it. Even with the Barbarian items, those one to two days could have been spent better in my eyes, and I don't intend to go risking it in the Wilderness just to hit a surprise 41 with a whip. If I want that [and higher], I'll buy a freaking Godsword, thank you.

Fourth, I've only used Pest Control to gather up some Void Knight items. Even then I can barely stand the place. I don't see how Teleblock ruined the wild, either; 99% of PKers did nothing but piss and moan about how their prey got away because they teleported, and so Jagex was kind enough to introduce the spell. Now you have the audacity to piss and moan about how teleblocking ruined the Wild? What's wrong, didn't get away in time?

Fifth, I don't see any proof at how any spots were made safer. Shortening the Wilderness doesn't really count; all it did was separate the boys from the men and shrink down level-1 Wild. If you think that made it safer, then you really don't know what goes on up there. And that strip is only a non-multi combat zone. All that means is that you're duking it out one-one-one, nothing more and nothing less.

Sixth, if you're not using a bow/arrow or a crossbow, then you're setting yourself up for a mage. What do you want me to say, do you want me to feel sympathy for you being disadvantaged at this end of the triangle?

Seventh, you've openly admitted to multiple logging in AND implied drop-trading between your accounts. You'd better not be sayin' that too loudly around here; Jagex can hear you.

Eight, you don't necessarily agree to the terms of the Wilderness. You don't get to choose your battles; your battles choose YOU!!. Besides, if you can't handle someone in single-combat, what do you think you'll do in multi?

Ninth, that's bug abuse anyway.

Tenth, if I'm in the Wilderness, and I have my stuff, there's a slim chance that I want to willingly give you my stuff, so of course you'll fight me for it. If you don't like the fact that I'm not skulled, ergo I'll keep my best three, that's your beef. That ain't Jagex's fault.

Eleventh, learn how to use Saradomin Strike + Smite.

Twelfth, see above.

Thirteenth, there's no point in lying. You said it first in your first post:

...also time wasting nerds can put prayer on then attack people because they think 2 people hitting 10s is fun...

Learn to man-up to your actions or go back to grade school.

Fourteenth, Saradomin Brew didn't make the wild safer. Just meant I could have more hitpoints. Doesn't make it safer. Teleblock doesn't make it safer. Means that now I'm stuck fighting you at Mage Bank. Teletabs didn't make the wild safer. I can't use them at where I'm typically at ( > 20 wild), and I only use them as an effective means of teleportation on Lunar magic.

------

Honestly dude, none of this is Jagex's fault or Jagex saying that they hate PKers. Don't point the finger at them; just stop playing for a month. I think we could all use the break from you.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Fifth, I don't see any proof at how any spots were made safer. Shortening the Wilderness doesn't really count; all it did was separate the boys from the men and shrink down level-1 Wild. If you think that made it safer, then you really don't know what goes on up there. And that strip is only a non-multi combat zone. All that means is that you're duking it out one-one-one, nothing more and nothing less.

Portals made things safer at several points, theres a second exit from the bandit camp, the multi area south of rune rocks was removed.

Tb didnt ruin the wilderness, the lever at mage bank did, if it had remained a ladder teams would have remained in multi and soloing would still be possible.

Untradable items are making pking less worth it, at edge people can walk arround with a godsword, climbing boots, torso, fire cape, rune legs and beserker helm, when you kill them you get rune legs and a zerker.

They can teleport back with a glory and grab the cape and the torso.

So i lose 40k in pots and food to get 100k at the risk of my gear, hardly seems worth it anymore.

Quotes answered in chronological order.

[hide=Quote Pyramid!]

itd be more fun by far

what isnt wrong with it?

see my reply.

[/hide]

First, what is fun to you (an entirely PvP world) isn't fun to the rest of us, namely myself. There is no way that I'd play a game where I run the risk of being killed by another player just by gathering seaweed. For me, RuneScape doesn't revolve entirely around PvP. It may for you, but it won't for me. Not ever.

every skill goes back to pvp

Second, whatever happened to Mage Bank? Fire Giants Dungeon? Pirates Cove? Rune Rocks? Axe Hut? Rogues Hideout? Do you mean to tell me you're too afraid to go up there and PK by yourself?

to fight either noone, or to fight teams of 20 people with 5 sharks for if people get the chance to hit back (through their usually having prayer on), and 15 brews for if a bigger team comes?

Third, no one in their right mind (key word: right) would risk a Fire Cape in the Wilderness. As you said, it takes two hours, with minimal stats. Even with mine, it took about...ninety-seven minutes (multiplied by the number of attempts between its first release and July of '07). That's ninety-seven [times eleventeen] minutes that I could have applied elsewhere in the game, and there's no way I'm going to just piss that away at the hands of some snot-nosed brat. Anyone that does, seeking marginal gain in strength, is a fool and deserves to lose it. Even with the Barbarian items, those one to two days could have been spent better in my eyes, and I don't intend to go risking it in the Wilderness just to hit a surprise 41 with a whip. If I want that [and higher], I'll buy a freaking Godsword, thank you.

you have obviously never pked at edge, its EASY to go back and pick up fire cape and torso there.

Fourth, I've only used Pest Control to gather up some Void Knight items. Even then I can barely stand the place. I don't see how Teleblock ruined the wild, either; 99% of PKers did nothing but piss and moan about how their prey got away because they teleported, and so Jagex was kind enough to introduce the spell. Now you have the audacity to piss and moan about how teleblocking ruined the Wild? What's wrong, didn't get away in time?

teleblock made teams just tag people in single rather than pk in multi. dont say "omg the mage lvl needed is high", thousands (cba to check how many exactly but prob 100,000+) can TB.

still made yet another way people can escape, also made it easier for morons who go into the wild, spec afew times, then run

Sixth, if you're not using a bow/arrow or a crossbow, then you're setting yourself up for a mage. What do you want me to say, do you want me to feel sympathy for you being disadvantaged at this end of the triangle?

they still shouldnt be able to logout, should be 10 seconds not attacking or being attacked, AND standing still to log.

Seventh, you've openly admitted to multiple logging in AND implied drop-trading between your accounts. You'd better not be sayin' that too loudly around here; Jagex can hear you.

i used to keep my pures logged OUT in fally/lumby so if someone ring of lifed id go check out fally/lumby on them (AFTER LOGGING OUT OF MY MAIN) and hope to find a pile

Eight, you don't necessarily agree to the terms of the Wilderness. You don't get to choose your battles; your battles choose YOU!!. Besides, if you can't handle someone in single-combat, what do you think you'll do in multi?

yeah its really a battle being attacked by 20 people who drink 15 brews then logout if someone hits them

Ninth, that's bug abuse anyway.

idiot

Tenth, if I'm in the Wilderness, and I have my stuff, there's a slim chance that I want to willingly give you my stuff, so of course you'll fight me for it. If you don't like the fact that I'm not skulled, ergo I'll keep my best three, that's your beef. That ain't Jagex's fault.

maybe fair enough...

Eleventh, learn how to use Saradomin Strike + Smite.

as its being said 50 times, smite is useless... and godspells are too

Twelfth, see above.

see above, also theres even a clan (they go by the name "chaotic perfection" i think who DEDICATE themself to 1 iteming at portals, its impossible to keep 20 1 iteming barragers dead at the same time to get your team to logout, and also they waste food/pots etc because all you get is bones, and its not hard to be koed by 20 1 itemers attacking 1 person, but if they die they are back in 30 seconds not being ANY poorer. it shouldnt be allowed to attack people if you are risking NOTHING, fair enough though if they arent attacking anyone.

Thirteenth, there's no point in lying. You said it first in your first post:

...also time wasting nerds can put prayer on then attack people because they think 2 people hitting 10s is fun...

Learn to man-up to your actions or go back to grade school.

sorry i forgot, its still nerdy to want to watch people hit 11s on eachother for hours...

Fourteenth, Saradomin Brew didn't make the wild safer. Just meant I could have more hitpoints. Doesn't make it safer. Teleblock doesn't make it safer. Means that now I'm stuck fighting you at Mage Bank. Teletabs didn't make the wild safer. I can't use them at where I'm typically at ( > 20 wild), and I only use them as an effective means of teleportation on Lunar magic.

sara brews did, nowardays most "single teams" carry 5 sharks for if people fight back, then 15 brews for if a bigger team comes, its easy to run from 1 end to the wild and back/outlast TB's with sara brews, but hard to actually fight with them, they are for running ONLY, so are for people who run if they arent hitting people in the back ONLY

------

Honestly dude, none of this is Jagex's fault or Jagex saying that they hate PKers. Don't point the finger at them; just stop playing for a month. I think we could all use the break from you.

all the stupid updates jagex makes to help people escape from the wild easier/ "Pk" risking less DO ruin it.

1. RuneScape used to be entirely PvP, with the exception of Lumbridge.

There'd be no point to go to any other city and run the risk of getting killed, so Lumbridge was used extensively. I [and I doubt I'm alone in this] would hate it if the entire game except for one or two cities was all Wilderness.

I'm playing a game right now that's pk anywhere, game rocks, nobody hates it. Sure, it's not fun when you get ganked by some enemy guild, but they turn always comes.

It wouldn't be a bad idea, but there are too many sissys that wet their pants the second a player attacks them, so it'll never happen again.

Simple solution: DON'T PK. Most moronic thing to do on rs, hardly makes a profit, so waddya do? rant at jagex instead of turning to skilling which actually makes CASH. You say you have a pure? Haha you spent your time on a different account just to be lower combat lvl? Moron.

You know what you sound like? Some nerd who plays this game for money - aka, somebody logs in and basically "works" in a game designed for fun.

Pking isn't a money maker. Sure, you do pick up some cash from it, if you're good, but that's a bonus. We pk for the fun of pking. We play for fun. What do you do? Play to cut mages? :lol:

And get tagged to death by 15 level 80s. Solo pking sucks now, that's why I don't pk much anymore. It's full of people abusing the single zone system - and if you step into multi, you're asking for a 3 second death.

Don't bring it, then. :roll:

"the wilderness being seperate from the rest of rs at all (id give anything for the WHOLE of rs to be the wilderness. durial321 is the only one who lived that dream except at the start of RS before it got changed due to skillers.)"

There would still be safe spots. Back when it was pk everywhere, lumbridge was the center of the world, because it was a no-pk zone. I wouldn't have any problems if the areas outside say, the major cities, was lowish level wildy at all times.

Trust me, this system does work, it's been done in other games with huge success.

I don't get how people think teleblock is this great "cure-all" for teleporting. Allowing teleportation in the wildy was a dumb idea from the getgo for Jagex. There was no reason for it - it ruins the entire risk factor.

And as well as that, prayer sucks too. Honestly, I wanna know what Jagex was smokin'. It screwed up pking from the day it was released.

And logging? Most games force you to wait 60 seconds to log out after combat. 10 is stupid.

Nah, this game was never designed with pvp in mind.