Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

So .. Who is actually interested in a clan / Doubles team?

Meeee!!!

I'm up for whatever Team tactical/SnD/HQ/TDM Just as long as its not hardcore, I really dont like hardcore :(

D:

Ill talk to you later.

Bluejay: Hes moved into to tw.

I think we should do both.

We should maybe discuss some of the details in Private Chat, but what should our clan tag be? Maybe [TIF] or [tif] or [Tif] or something like that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely interested in starting a TIF clan.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I'd join as well. Clantag could be TIF

On a side note: Add me!

GT: vSpeedofsound

I'll add ya :D

and I already have TIF down as my clantag, just coz I wub TIF <3:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woohoo! I finally got the mile high club achievement!

For those who don't know, that means beating the epilogue on veteran difficulty. You have only 60 seconds. Took me a while but I got it. :D

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

There's a tip video on Inside Xbox. I just followed that video and after 10+ trys, I got it. :lol:

You can get to Inside Xbox from the from the Dashboard. Go to the Xbox Live panel and select Inside Xbox from there. Inside Xbox always has a bunch of news and videos. Your going to want to go to the 13th page for the tips. Once your on that page, simply hit A and play the video.

There's a tip video on Inside Xbox. I just followed that video and after 10+ trys, I got it. :lol:

I spent 4hrs doing that god damn achievement. :|

And I still haven't done it :|

Vet cod4 makes legendary halo a walk in the park ...

I spent 4hrs doing that god damn achievement. :|

And I still haven't done it :|

Vet cod4 makes legendary halo a walk in the park ...

I agree... though in Call of Duty you die from like one shot, in Halo you have to fight brutes that take hundreds of shots to down.