Sidequest- "Burial of the Priests"

Orpheus

Items needed: Food, ring of visibility, amulet of ghostspeak, dramen/lunar staff

Quests needed: Desert Treasure, Fairy Tale pt. 2(up to the point you can use the rings), Land of the Goblins

1. Return to the area in the "Land of the Goblins" quest where you fought the five priests. With your ring of visibility and amulet of ghostspeak equipped, you will find a ghost. His name is Hopespear. Ask him about the prophecy and he will speak of the temple. Ask him about why he is here, and he says stuff about Yu'bilisk. Then ask him about that, and he will ask you for a favor to take the priests' bones to Yu'bilisk. Ask him how, and he will state that you cannot fight them with equipment or magic, and you cannot wear ANYTHING. Begin to fight.

2. Apparently punching or kicking is the best way to harm them, so begin fighting in this order:

Snothead uses a melee attack, and thats it(note Hopespear is in the pic):

sidequest1.jpg

Snailfeet is a bit stronger than Snothead, and uses a ranged attack also:

sidequest2.jpg

Mosschin is a bit stronger than Snailfeet, and uses a MAGE attack in the form of a bow instead of a ranged attack and a melee attack:

sidequest3.jpg

Redeyes is a bit stronger than Mosschin, but uses a melee attack and two types of mage attacks, a bow and some kind of ice spell:

sidequest4.jpg

Strongbones is a bit stronger than Redeyes, and uses a melee attack, mage attack, AND summons skeletons to help him:

sidequest5.jpg

3. Go to a fairy ring, and enter the code BLQ to return to Yu'bilisk. Bury their bones for 13,750 xp.

sidequest6.jpg

sidequest7.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Tests have been done, and from what i've heard, they cannot be ectoed or altar'ed

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.