desert island

bob5946

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A domesticated moose that I can use to raise a group of wild mooses on the island 8-) or maybe a super swiss army knife with like a hammer, a saw, a screw-driver, a boat, a couple good books, a flare gun, a laptop, sattelite connection, and an air-powered generator.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

only one thing i'd have.........a speed boat

Just a speed boat? what about fuel? Human hair?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A domesticated moose that I can use to raise a group of wild mooses on the island 8-) or maybe a super swiss army knife with like a hammer, a saw, a screw-driver, a boat, a couple good books, a flare gun, a laptop, sattelite connection, and an air-powered generator.

It's not a super swiss army knife unless it has a George Foreman grill also attached to it.

A bridge that is as long as from the island to the closest shore.

A boat requires skill which I dont have. Same with any aircraft. So a bridge is a helluva lot easier (Plus its probably really funny if there are any boats trying to go a course through the bridge, but then find the bridge and all WTF about it [im hoping these are your boats] so then you have to take the long way around) :)

You'll die of starvation while you walk the hypothetical 100km to shore.

Lucky for me my boat is made out of chocolate so I can eat it, to be sure of staying alive on the long trips. :P

1. do you know how to work that chocolate boat?

Yes, I recently obtained a license which enables me to be able to captain a chocolate boat carrying up to 10 passengers. Luckily enough the boat can't exceed the passenger limit.

2.Do you think chocolate floats (I honestly dont know)?

Hopefully, I haven't really attempted to swim 100km before, so I'm not 100% sure if I'd be up to it.

3. 100km is nothing... one can live without food for three weeks and without water for 3 days. I'm fairly certain i can walk 100km almost continuously in 2 days.

As stated you'll be walking a lot and therefore your energy intake must be at least greater than 0. :P

A luxury hotel complete with indoor pool, internet, and cable. You should have know things like this and boats were going to pop up by the way, lol.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

A... Laptop with an infinite power source, a tracking device and a perfect wireless connection.

Just e-mail someone, tell them my coordinates and wait for rescue. 8-)

But what if there is no food or fresh water on the island and it takes days to be rescued?

Instead of a resort for myself, just a resort. It will definetely attract customers, and I can steal their boats or leave when they do \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif