desert island

bob5946

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A goodlooking woman that could keep me company when I'm lonely.

Read my mind.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

a V-22 Osprey with a manual and filled with food.

ONE thing. I wonder what was so oklart about that?

Swenglish...

Well, obiviously a manual follows with the plane, and there is always emergency rations on the plane so. \'

tifsbti6oi.gif

My survival kit from Boy Scouts. Everything I'd need from a hatchet to a signal mirror.

And survival kit is singular. I always take it with me anyways.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Magical time-traveling decide to stop you from being born <.< .

Nahh, I'd take Cammy tele runes :XD: .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Assuming there's no way to escape, I will take a good-looking woman as well. Doubles as an emergency food source.

If there is a possibility of escape, I would take a fully crewed galleon and sail the seven seas, terrorising small coastal towns and acquiring booty as I go.

A bridge that is as long as from the island to the closest shore.

A boat requires skill which I dont have. Same with any aircraft. So a bridge is a helluva lot easier (Plus its probably really funny if there are any boats trying to go a course through the bridge, but then find the bridge and all WTF about it [im hoping these are your boats] so then you have to take the long way around) :)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

a V-22 Osprey with a manual and filled with food.

Good idea, taking a crappy vehicle that can barley land.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."