ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

This is my own opinion and not zf's.

Di won the battle, but also cheated. We only have 3 or so pictures proofs of di cheating, but we can't catch everything. There may have been more. There were also a number of di that came back unarmed. Sure most were unarmed, but they could have helped call names (which some did). I heard a member of di say that if zfe comes on noobs as food mules, di would get an automatic win.

And also the rpkers attacked both sides. They weren't called on by zf. I was chasing jeremy carr through gd ruins when I ran into a bunch of rpkers. I lagged and came back in lumby.

Personally I think this should be a draw and have a rematch some other day. If not every clan should start encouraging cheating, because it won't be punished as long as your clan is the last one standing.

I agree with dragun, both sides clearly had their faults, call it a draw and just leave it at that. Endless bickering back and forth really isn't getting anyone anywhere :\ Call it a draw and leave di where they are. We can rewar later sometime ;\

p2p plz

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOESNT MATTER, you said one person ruins it for DI.

One person ruined it for ZF.

The cheating cancels out, and it goes to the clan with 30+ people sitting at gds at the end.

ZF lost, get it through your thick skulls.

zf had uninvited guests-cheated

di had uninvited guests-cheated

(both cancled)

zf left the battle field-cheated

di left the battle field-cheated

(both cancled)

proof that di had zombies-cheated

no proof zf had zombies-didnt cheat

(zf wins that)

do the math, zf wins

if you wana say "well both cheated, why should one win?" im perfectly fine with saying it was a draw.

-Dark Blade75

yea sio 1 di came back after dieing before the war started!!!

and another came back with no armour but on the other hand c t stunner or what ever left the war and came back so did t kenny he left the battle field twice. so does that mean di wins?

it wasnt just one, more are being posted and already 5 are proven not just urban. Also plz show me where sc cheated. and if what you say is true then that means the cheating on the count of zombies is cancled out, no more things to be accounted for making it a draw, NOT a win for Di.

I think that we can all say Di did NOT win, there is only a choice of making the war a DRAW or a WIN for zf.

-Dark Blade75

No DI fleed from the battlefield, they only chased the fleeing ZF who were scared to lose their set, so in other words, the DI zombies cancelled out the ZF fleeing situation, leaving us with the control of GD's. DI winners, DI either Draw or win, ZF cant be No.1 knowing that they lost to a clan who had 30 ppl remaining as the 3 people who cheated wouldn't change the outcome of the 30 people.

Duh. All those noobs of ZF kept posting in here that "ZF won!" "ZF own!" "DI are cheaters!" Yeah my foot. Shame on ZF eh? A bunch of cheaters who only know how to fake that they won to save some pride after they have lost.

sokbanner1v3ta0.png