ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

so im confused, it *WAS* legal for people to run past gds when getting attacked?

I ran to gd ruins to lose attackers, but not past there, which I was told was acceptable, further than that was out of bounds.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me get this striaght the only di that zf has proof that came back is urban uke. i was gonna suggest he be punished tell i found out the story.

when i called him an idoit and asked him why he came back he siad sorry i didn't know the war began.

he was afk in the wild and was killed by zf. urban was not with di and the war has not started even tho some people would conclude it has so this is kinda grey. urban came back to his pc and he was in lumby, he asked di if the war started and they told no since zf has not attacked yet so he came back.

so its kinda a wierd situition.

i haven't talked to dante but i heard only rumours from psyco44 and denker who have no proof of this so may i ask why spread rumours with out proof and add to the fire. but any way i will talk to dante to see his story.

let me get this striaght the only di that zf has proof that came back is urban uke. i was gonna suggest he be punished tell i found out the story.

when i called him an idoit and asked him why he came back he siad sorry i didn't know the war began.

he was afk in the wild and was killed by zf. urban was not with di and the war has not started even tho some people would conclude it has so this is kinda grey. urban came back to his pc and he was in lumby, he asked di if the war started and they told no since zf has not attacked yet so he came back.

i haven't talked to dante but i heard only rumours from psyco44 and denker who have no proof of this so may i ask why spread rumours with out proof and add to the fire. but any way i will talk to dante to see his story.

ROFL LOOK THE DAM PIC URBAN OKE DIED SKULLED!

Rofl ZF, this is plainly sad, you just didn't get what you wanted, the majority of ZF even admitted DI WON yet only a handful still 100% believe that you have the rights to be No.1 Clan, this is bull, both clans were caught in some form of cheating, so lets rule those out, that leave us with just the DI left at GDs, DI won fair and square, a few of our members returned, yet a few of yours ran, and YOU CLEARLY had extra people fighting for you, thats also against the rules so on that fact alone we could say we are still rank 1. So swivel on that ZF, you damn lamers, were No.1 and always will be.

Oh and LMAO @ you DUMB ZF noobs, i'll give 150m + My account to whoever has a screenie of me returning in full rune and continuing to attack ZF members, give it your best shot LOL. None of you will get a screenie 100% because after i died i went back up 0 iteming without any bloody food and i looted and iron sword and rune large off the floor whilst cheering on my clan. Only people i attacked were 0 itemer spectators, so please, give it your best shot on posting a screenie of me returning in full attacking ZF members. Dumbahrses.

From what I've heard returning to the warground for ANY reason is against the rules. You "Dumbahrse".

Dork.jpeg

I believe it.....no zf lost food while killing him alone and afk...so how were they hurt? Corr didnt even complain when 5 DR came back.

Nobody has proof of me going back in full and attacking ZF, ask Zigi, StyIez, Food 4 Mishu and mabye someone else, us 3 went back up after getting killed 0 iteming and were following eachother cheering on the war. So to me, they were making up a load of bull excuses to try and get No.1

And if they want the No.1 SO BADLY, how about u re-war us, but beens as that war was FULLY at your advantage, and was set yo your rules, how about u re-war us but this time, OUR rules, how about a P2P war on a SATURDAY, or do you know your north strong enough to take us at our best :lol:?

Damn and thinking of it, you picked the worst time ever, f2p and still had 20+ people fighitng by the side with you, and we still came out on top. :lol:

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

Hi war us again, this time no one will know about it except Di and Zebra Force. I will have someone take note of every one who comes to lumb and we'll compare after that. Btw, you got wrecked. Thanks for the 3 sets losers.

Btw, 30+ at Gd's after war kinda means Zf.. got stomped. I could be wrong though, since i've been 100 combat for longer than most of you have been playing. :roll:

Hi war us again, this time no one will know about it except Di and Zebra Force. I will have someone take note of every one who comes to lumb and we'll compare after that. Btw, you got wrecked. Thanks for the 3 sets losers.

Btw, 30+ at Gd's after war kinda means Zf.. got stomped. I could be wrong though, since i've been 100 combat for longer than most of you have been playing. :roll:

Not me sir ;)

Jason010

Da killmasta

Nobody has proof of me going back in full and attacking ZF, ask Zigi, StyIez, Food 4 Mishu and mabye someone else, us 3 went back up after getting killed 0 iteming and were following eachother cheering on the war. So to me, they were making up a load of bull excuses to try and get No.1

And if they want the No.1 SO BADLY, how about u re-war us, but beens as that war was FULLY at your advantage, and was set yo your rules, how about u re-war us but this time, OUR rules, how about a P2P war on a SATURDAY, or do you know your north strong enough to take us at our best :lol:?

Damn and thinking of it, you picked the worst time ever, f2p and still had 20+ people fighitng by the side with you, and we still came out on top. :lol:

ZF is a f2p based u idiot and f2p usually determines the ranks cause every member has the chance to attend and fight for their clan and show their clans true strength(cant show your true strenth when on 2.5/4ths of the clan can show) cause some dont have p2p.

Thats why theirs a f2p and p2p ladder in some places

Obviously you can't hear things the first time, so i'll say it again, returning to an offcial war FOR ANY REASON is NOT allowed.

Dork.jpeg

Rofl ZF, this is plainly sad, you just didn't get what you wanted, the majority of ZF even admitted DI WON yet only a handful still 100% believe that you have the rights to be No.1 Clan, this is bull, both clans were caught in some form of cheating, so lets rule those out, that leave us with just the DI left at GDs, DI won fair and square, a few of our members returned, yet a few of yours ran, and YOU CLEARLY had extra people fighting for you, thats also against the rules so on that fact alone we could say we are still rank 1. So swivel on that ZF, you damn lamers, were No.1 and always will be.

Oh and LMAO @ you DUMB ZF noobs, i'll give 150m + My account to whoever has a screenie of me returning in full rune and continuing to attack ZF members, give it your best shot LOL. None of you will get a screenie 100% because after i died i went back up 0 iteming without any bloody food and i looted and iron sword and rune large off the floor whilst cheering on my clan. Only people i attacked were 0 itemer spectators, so please, give it your best shot on posting a screenie of me returning in full attacking ZF members. Dumbahrses.

From what I've heard returning to the warground for ANY reason is against the rules. You "Dumbahrse".

Yeh, and from what i heard, running was also against the rules for ANY reason *cough*Tkenny*cough*.

OMGOMGGUESSWHAT1111 BECAUSD HE RAN OMG DI AUTO WINQ212!!2!!!!!!!111111111111

Morons, DI won fair and square and you know it.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

No one was killed as we walked up to gds, except all the low levels battling around us of course. He was killed during the war, and came back to the war. Seems simple to me. If you look at ZF ublic forums you can see a post by urban himself, and there he says he went back, not that he got killed on the way there. He also says he had retaliate off and never attacked anyone, ie no skull. But yet in the pile with him dead there's a rune plate. I'm not sure if you should believe what he tells you, he seems to change his story alot. (The post: http://www.zeonic-force.com/forums/inde ... opic=12927 )

My opinion.

Ok you have 1 Di member that came back up,and should be dealt with severely.

You also have many crashers. Trentw already siding with Zf.Not to mention Charlie n others attacking Di.

Also if you claim Di cheated,im pretty sure running from war was also a rule,which Psycho broke.

So 1 Di Cheat

So 1 Zf Cheat-

They cancel each other out.If Urban Oke killed someone when he want back up,then thats more cheating,but when Psycho ran,it lured Sky away from battle.So again cancel each other out.

So basicly,all the actions cancel each other out.Which leaves Di with a win :)

Obviously you can't hear things the first time, so i'll say it again, returning to an offcial war FOR ANY REASON is NOT allowed.

Obviously you cant hear things the first time, so i'll say it again, RUNNING FROM THE WAR GROUND FOR ANY REASON IS AGAINST THE RULES *COUGH* TKENNY *COUGH*

SO IS BRINGING FRIENDS, PICS CLEARLY PROVE THAT ALOT OF NON ZF WERE HELPING.

OMGOMGMWONEONONEN1!1!32"3!ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã"31 DI WIN AUTOW!W1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111112!11

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

rrse25vv.jpg

Jagex is the supreme court of rs so what they say goes :P

raynepwnjagex7kv.png

The Jagex Mods that went there are biased and went there to support DI. Sorry but Matt's opinion = nothing to me.

I'd glady rewar once Jagex comes up with Clan Support comes out if it does, if we rewar, some idiot will leak the time again, someone will cheat again, all clans affairs suck because of this and it'll continue to suck until jagex does what they said they would.

Flame war plx?

This really won't be solved until another f2p war.

So let's quit [bleep]ing?

both sides saying "OMG CHEETORz!!!111111oneeleven1"

DI is #1 p2p clan no question. I don't think anyone doubts this. So what would be the point of rematching a f2p war in p2p again?

I never said dante returned. I said badass23 returned. Hmm that makes at least 3 DI members accussed of returning, 2 of which are ranking official members. I'm just curious to know if any of DI's members were informed not to return after dying if the officers themselves break the rules.

It was a bit strange though mid way through the fight. ZF was clearly winning. I was 2nd in charge of ZF elite guards assigned to take out all the leaders. Well we took them all out and no name calling occured from DI for 2 minuts than all of a sudden I see badass23 name calling again. Than I get attacked by numerous players. I left in disgust, as an officer blatantly cheated. It's even in the screen shot of Sky, that I stopped and screamed at her that DI cheated. I was disguested that an officer would return to lead another fight. Members returning that may be excusable, but officers clearly know the rules of the war agreed upon.

rs name is da same

Skill Total: 2053+

Combat Lvl: 125

runescape2us0.jpg

No one was killed as we walked up to gds, except all the low levels battling around us of course. He was killed during the war, and came back to the war. Seems simple to me. If you look at ZF ublic forums you can see a post by urban himself, and there he says he went back, not that he got killed on the way there. He also says he had retaliate off and never attacked anyone, ie no skull. But yet in the pile with him dead there's a rune plate. I'm not sure if you should believe what he tells you, he seems to change his story alot. (The post: http://www.zeonic-force.com/forums/inde ... opic=12927 )

i find your arguements to be made up of half rumours and bs and from all your posting i have found you to be immature.

he was killed before the war. he apologiezed if he casued any probs but when he coming back zf had not attacked di. so some can argue that the war has not started yet so its grey.

also i like how you like to stir stuff up on boards flum, i suggest you look into stuff before you post since you been making yourself look like an idoit.

ZF you guys and everyone else who thinks we lost are completely blind must be the biggest idiots in this game... you don't look at facts, you dont consider points being made nor do you even look at simple reasoning.

As stated throughout this thread, the only thing you can hang over us with solid proof is ONE member returning from the war... ONE. This is the only thing you got and you claim victory over it... pretty pathetic.

If you morons actually looked at the entire thread you would see several things in the pics we posted:

- We had 30+ ppl left at GDS after the war was over, and 0 ZF left.

- Numerous ZF running out of the main WAR AREA and coming back to fight which is clearly infraction of the rules (and if we wanted to be as noobish as you guys, we should use this as a reason to claim victory :roll: )

- We have more pics of 'war crashers' attacking DI members than you have, if you even have any.

Now it is a well known fact in any clan war since RSC that both sides will have ppl returning from the war... just becuase we didn't take any pics of ZF doing it, since we're too busy fighting and we don't pay attn to the ppl we kill (in hindsight we should have, when it seems like you are LOOKING for an excuse and banking on the fact that we'd have ONE who would cheat) doesn't mean you played 100% fair by the rules, which NO CLAN has ever done since RSC... again, EVERY clan has at least a few members coming back from war ever since RSC. And as mentioned and proved above already, you had numerous members who cheated during the war.

As for those war crashers, you morons really need to put on your thinking caps here. (This doesn't apply to those noobs who don't have a clue as to who these ppl im talking about are, or our relationships with them). Proven facts:

- TD, TR, and TE members as well as Charlie's team were present.

- they called out DI MEMBERS names and attacked DI MEMBERS

Show me pics of where they attacked ZF members and called their names out, when ya'll are so busy while fighting hoping to take screenies of us cheating iun order to claim victory?

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT if you are around DI and follow DI/TR/TE closely that ppl like Charlie, TE members (exco wear etc...), Kevin006, Stephen, Tyler11, all hate many DI. So if you are non DI, its pretty safe to assume that these 'war crashers' would attack and call out names of DI members rather than some unknown noobs in ZF who they have NO BEEF with whatsoever? :roll: Think about it, and look at those screenies again... THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AND ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS GET REVENGE ON DI... they were out to attack US and try to make us LOSE. So to hell with you guys thinking these 'war crashers' were out for ANYONE and thhat they attacked you guys as much as they attacked us... if you have any common sense you would understand that all those ppl were doing were out to get DI. :roll:

You can [bleep]ing ignore all these FACTS if you want.... the main FACT here is that we had 30+ DI MEMBERS LEFT AT GDS WITH ZERO ZF MEMBERS LEFT. THAT'S ENOUGH TO CLAIM VICTORY, AND WHETHER YOU WANT TO KEEP EMBARASSING YOURSELVES BY THINKING, BELIEVING OTHERWISE AND CLAIMING YOURSELVES VICTORY... IS UP TO YOU. You'd be considered a joke in the RS clan community if not already.... and all YOU guys have to back up your claim to victory is 1 PROOF OF ONE DI MEMBER COMING BACK TO WAR, NOT 2, NOT 3 NOT 10. That's all you have other than your sad and sore loser attitudes. :roll:

I never said dante returned. I said badass23 returned. Hmm that makes at least 3 DI members accussed of returning, 2 of which are ranking official members. I'm just curious to know if any of DI's members were informed not to return after dying if the officers themselves break the rules.

It was a bit strange though mid way through the fight. ZF was clearly winning. I was 2nd in charge of ZF elite guards assigned to take out all the leaders. Well we took them all out and no name calling occured from DI for 2 minuts than all of a sudden I see badass23 name calling again. Than I get attacked by numerous players. I left in disgust, as an officer blatantly cheated. It's even in the screen shot of Sky, that I stopped and screamed at her that DI cheated. I was disguested that an officer would return to lead another fight. Members returning that may be excusable, but officers clearly know the rules of the war agreed upon.

Yeh but if you read your own members posts, "THERE IS NO REASON TO LEAVE THE FIGHT" Thus making you breaking the rules.

Also lets sort this out, you caught 3 DI cheating, we catch 2 ZF cheating + the 20 or so people helping ZF thats 3 fouls for both teams, so that singles them all out, leaving the only decider on who controlled Gds, DI CLEARLY controlled Gds at the end of the war which MAKING US VICTORIOUS.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

i find your arguements to be made up of half rumours and bs and from all your posting i have found you to be immature.

he was killed before the war. he apologiezed if he casued any probs but when he coming back zf had not attacked di. so some can argue that the war has not started yet so its grey.

also i like how you like to stir stuff up on boards flum, i suggest you look into stuff before you post since you been making yourself look like an idoit.

How are you so sure he died before the war? The skull, the level 44 wilderness, the time plus the fact that we didn't meet any Di on our way up to the war says otherwise?