ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

Guest Ghjjf

your claiming we cheated because a member of DI was killed before he even got to the war? then ZF explain this

diwin9ae.jpg

DI won even though about 20-30 none zf attacked us

zf is complaining because urban oke came back to the war none itemd...

Well, first we have this..

zf18ty.png

Self explanitory.

Then...

zf25vp.png

Stephan(TD?) Attacking a DI member, stayed with the pileing group the whole time.

But wait, he was only following?

zf32yz.png

Skull plz?

Last but not least....

zf47ob.png

Dunno if bclay was attacking anybody, but kevin definantly was.

Ya fair (h)

http://kdrag.husamsway.com/zfcheat.wmv

^ not vid of war but shows gershworm being followed by charlie and stephen2288 both none zf both being lead by gersh also shows bclayj2 attacking and calling di names

Heres Kevin the cheater kevin4aw.png

You can add him to the evidence if you want.

charlie attacking me.. proof that he was attacking di members too.

20nz.jpg

pyscho 44 ran from war. this pissed me off so much since i worked hard to get his kill, running around gds more then once most i was the only one on him. i had to run back to the war so i didn't kill him. i'll be asking for his set later on zf forums.

34zr.jpg

link ss also ran from the war.

and heres a team that killed a di and tryed to kill me after the war. some on tell me who they are? i think age of storms is te.

42xv.jpg

mod matthew said it owned we win

lolty9cu.jpg

Bclayj2 and Charlie 187

dizfwar0269zv.png

Di won, but my posts just keep getting deleted :oops: ?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zf cant take a loss (even though they allways loose" Good job di i watched the whole thing and u guys destroyed zf, Well fought di, its a shame zf cant loose with grace and keep what little dignity they have left.

8ilQyRB.png

rseos.me

Ffs stop deleteing DI's posts mods?

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the [bleep] up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

OMG in the rsd vs di war, rsd'ers came back and there were pics, and we didnt say 'rsd lost, di wins by default you had people come back'

Some rsd came back to, we simply havent bothered looking for pictures because we won by over 30 people.

People agreeing that ZF should win by default, sorry thats pathetic, because im quite posative some ZF returned to war as well, and i will watch EVERY video and take pics of it.

I find it quite discusting to lose by 30+ people, and then try to win by DEFAULT.

Have some respect, and accept a loss.

discusting... is that even a word? i can someone missed school for this war.

* stop deleteing DI's posts mods?

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the * up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

None in ZF asked them to come. Get into your head allready. -.-

Yes well I'd argue my point but it will just be deleted (sickening as it is tipit just lost all respect from me) Ive been reading tipit since i was about 13-14 & always had alot of respect for the mods & forums themselves.

Sad that I defended this forums.

OMG in the rsd vs di war, rsd'ers came back and there were pics, and we didnt say 'rsd lost, di wins by default you had people come back'

Some rsd came back to, we simply havent bothered looking for pictures because we won by over 30 people.

People agreeing that ZF should win by default, sorry thats pathetic, because im quite posative some ZF returned to war as well, and i will watch EVERY video and take pics of it.

I find it quite discusting to lose by 30+ people, and then try to win by DEFAULT.

All zf seems to be able to do is loose wars and flame. :roll:

8ilQyRB.png

rseos.me

Uh, why the hell are you [bleep]ing about spelling when YOU can't even type with proper punctuation? Why are you making a big deal about a SPELLING ERROR? This war was totally bs anyway. There were too many crashers to determine the true outcome of the war anyway.

doesnt matter how many they 1 by coz they cheated :roll:

Who gives a * if we had one person come back? You guys had an extra 10+ people attacking DI, and you werent even there.

We were attacked by those people aswell.

Hence, "war crashers". Brian told me charlie and his goons would crash before we even started. If he thought that meant we were cheting, wouldnt he have said so then? No, he knew charlie and his goons are jsut scavangers looking for free rune.

Dont try to make it look like we called charlie or kevin :S

Both are hated by ZF.

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the * up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

None in ZF asked them to come. Get into your head allready. -.-

Ok they were still there? Noone asked Urban Oke to come back. We won, you lost. "Get into your head allready. -.-"

"i have a witness that was standing north of edge watching zf members come back up, blue capes flapping in the wind." - Noob from DI Forums, yet, we were Red capes.. not blue.. makes you wonder

Bclayj2 and Charlie 187

dizfwar0269zv.png

Erm who is this person, he is using swiftswitch which is an illegal programme :lol:

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

doesnt matter how many they 1 by coz they cheated :roll:

Who gives a * if we had one person come back? You guys had an extra 10+ people attacking DI, and you werent even there.

We were attacked by those people aswell.

Hence, "war crashers". Brian told me charlie and his goons would crash before we even started. If he thought that meant we were cheting, wouldnt he have said so then? No, he knew charlie and his goons are jsut scavangers looking for free rune.

Dont try to make it look like we called charlie or kevin :S

Both are hated by ZF.

Both are hated by DI too. Charlie was spamming MSN before the war "ONLY ATTACKING DI MEMBERS!"

And Trentw10 was there, also Bclayj2 was there yelling "All zf on ---" while attacking people. I dont think that ZF wins when they have 0 people at GDs and we have 30+, especially when they started with 200 (Zer0 says) and we started with about 120.

Was this a P2p or F2p War? Cause Di Owns In P2p, but they aren't as Hott in F2p. Just wonderin here. Good Job to both teams though?

It kinda sucks that people Always Fight about who Wins, and they always have to beotch and cuss the other teams out, how come people can't respect the other team for at least trying or putting up a good fight? Or congratulate the other team?.. No it's always them Trying to Find ways to say the other team cheated and worrying about there Ranks Instead of having fun. :?

-- Proud member of Gladiatorz Clan and The Alliance

Actualy we had like 140 members, not exactly the best turn out we coulda hoped for :oops:

Bclayj2 and Charlie 187

dizfwar0269zv.png

Erm who is this person, he is using "sorry, it's still illegal" which is an illegal programme :lol:

Me. It's not illegal, they have the ads on it. So BAM. Stop going offtopic.

Was this a P2p or F2p War? Cause Di Owns In P2p, but they aren't as Hott in F2p. Just wonderin here. Good Job to both teams though?

It kinda sucks that people Always Fight about who Wins, and they always have to beotch and cuss the other teams out, how come people can't respect the other team for at least trying or putting up a good fight? Or congratulate the other team?.. No it's always them Trying to Find ways to say the other team cheated and worrying about there Ranks Instead of having fun. :?

-- Proud member of Gladiatorz Clan and The Alliance