ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job zf! now just beat gladz to claim #1 :)

I believe us beating DI got us 1st spot?

You didn't beat us, by a LONG way too. And you have never beaten Gladz.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Wow ok ZF your even worse sore losers than I thought. Lets look at the facts here.

DI WON BY AT LEAST 30 PEOPLE.

That means DI had to bring back at least 20 people for ZF to even have a chance of winning. How many did DI bring back? Probably 0, maximum 1 or 2.

Charlies team, TR, TE, TD and more WERE ATTACKING DI, NOT ZF. Every clan wants to see a new change in #1, so they attack DI, hoping ZF can pull out on top so basically its 5 on 1 or something but DI still win. Charlie and Kevin were on TS saying their gonna help ZF because DI are cocky [puncture]s and they need to get their wagon kicked to be shown that they arent better than ZF and stuff so you can imagine EVERYONE was attacking DI. At the start it looks like DI were losing but at the end it was all blue capes. Unless you cant show 30 DI coming back, DI win simple as that. Even at that, no doubt some ZF came back.

Btw nice pic of Tkenny 10 miles past the GDs line where your not supposed to run past? Another rule broken?

Wow ZF face it you cant f beat DI simple as that go lower reqs to 70hp and accept everyone and maybe come back in 6 months with 400 members, ZF thought they were gonna get 200 maybe they did I dont know, but DI got 140 at least, so of course they would have kicked but.

End result: ZF lost and cant face it so make up bs to try and scrape a draw or something, try to make themselves feel better, they can tell themselves their #1 all they want and have little parties and all but it doesnt change the fact that DI > ZF and ZF will never be #1.

(qoute courtesy of slashiroth)

thought id quote this since it is one of the best posts i seen ion this thread.

* stop deleteing DI's posts mods?

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the * up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

None in ZF asked them to come. Get into your head allready. -.-

Ok they were still there? Noone asked Urban Oke to come back. We won, you lost. "Get into your head allready. -.-"

But Uroban Oke is in DI, making him DI's responsibility. The non zf who came, were NOT asked to come, nor are they our responsibility. And Urban wasn't the only to come back, Devil Dante was also there at the end of the war, yet he was the FIRST DI Mebers killed. Explain plz? And don't give me bs that he wasn't in rune, or unskulled, because he was.

Wow you guys have thick as- brains. Stop coming up with idiot excuses. All I'm doing is saying the same thing over and over again. DI WON, GET OVER IT, ZF IS NOT NUMBER ONE, BUT NUMBER TWO.

Going to play basketball bye

lmao!! You just blow off what I say? Were my questions too hard for you too answer? :cry:

Honestly, do you think your derogatory statements make you any better than him? If you're trying to vent your frustration that came from Zf's loss, there's a rants session thread in the RS forums :roll:. THERE IS NO CLEAR VICTOR. The presence of crashers had totally changed the outcomes of the war.

this war needs to just be a draw because of the crashers who as you say altered the outcome a little, there is no way to determine who would have won so we need to just reschedule, this time dont tell anybody, and we can find out who the better clan really is

on a side note, gladz can go to hell, you have to defend that #2 spot you claim and you dont war anybody, we defeated devils when they were #2 so that spot is rightfully ours

since there is no way you can decide if the crashers really affected that much or if your members coming back didnt affect that much it must be a draw and we can do this at a later date, tired of hearing you talk like we are whining and crying about losing when we have evidence that your members cheated and you have nothing of us, also, slashiroth said he was an applicant to di once your apps were opened, kevin is a close friend of his and since slash hates zf now, its entirely possible he had them attack di just so you would have something to complain about

* stop deleteing DI's posts mods?

Settle down. Ghjjf posted a thread after this one was created. I deleted it, because this thread was first. No posts have been deleted to alter the truth here - I have no bias towards ZF or DI.. or even to my own clan.

DI clearly won...

DI still number 1! :D

DI clearly cheated...

ZF now number 1 :D

I'm glad you're happy in your dilusion. :D

Remember to turn private chat off when you go pking next and you know Di is out btw, as all clans too.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

how can we beat a clan that bring back a load of their members back after taking a short visit to lumby.

use cheated that the facts

now ZF number one w00t !

ARNT u fat irl?

Lmao!! That's so going in my sig

Anyway it would seem di have more evidence for a win however both clans still cheated just in different strengths.

So all i can do is say Charlie and his goons are noobs, and that no matter how much you argue nothing will be proved, and who is no.1 at f2p will be argued about for ever until someone else wars zf or di.

You guys know the arguing won't stop so i suggest you don't waste too much time hosting images to prove that this guy returned etc.

anyway W A S T E D got banned the other day, i love off topic stuff :D

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

how can we beat a clan that bring back a load of their members back after taking a short visit to lumby.

now ZF number one w00t !

You had 10 non-ZF attacking us, one DI member came back. You cheated, but we don't need to win by default like you are claiming because we won with 30 people. :wink:

Capone_Sabre.png

This is sad, every war has people come back, but this is the FIRST one where a clan was weak enough to try to claim AUTOMATIC win, i KNOW some zf returned to war to.

Quit embarassing yourselves.

user1-dark.png

OK. My take on this.

As for the "crashers" like charlie's team etc. Based on my assumption that he came without being called, no clan should take the fault for him cause he's an uncontrolled variable in this war. If he attacked one clan more than the other, woopty doo, but its not like a leader of either clan told him to. But I think its morally wrong what he did, but its not either clan's fault.

As for the rule of not coming back up - I don't know which clan failed to achieve this, but if it's clearly in concrete that the rule was not coming back up, leaders should of enforced it more. If you see that YOUR clan broke a rule, you don't go off and try to defend yourself by looking at the other clan's fault.

Ok, so to conclude here. Get this thing settled with. Look at your own clan and see what went wrong and how you guys cheated. If one rule was broken, then you ask the other leader what went wrong. If both clans were both at fault, call a draw. Simple. In this case, I've seen and heard a lot of both clans and leaders shouldn't be denying anything of what happened on their side.

Get this shid settled with, this war was for fun, not to gain 'supremacy' on an online game.

Jason010

Da killmasta

now ZF number one w00t !

You had 10 non-DI attacking us, one DI member came back. You cheated, but we don't need to win by default like you are claiming because we won with 30 people. :wink:

im taking it your reffering to charlie's goons? they wern't with us

This is sad, every war has people come back, but this is the FIRST one where a clan was weak enough to try to claim AUTOMATIC win, i KNOW some zf returned to war to.

Quit embarassing yourselves.

Uhh... on level 30s?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Well, First though about this post, Hi to the RS2 Idiots who think you can cheat in a war and it doesn't Matter.

Hencing that ZF have Proof DI Cheated, this gives them Victory firsthand.. Not for seconds I see no proof DI won, only there members saying they won, and obviously its going to be a biased opinion. Thirdly if you won, you would ignore the fact ZF saying they did, leave this post because it would be full of lies. And Fourthly.. Lookin at ZF in the wildy and there numbers to DI's... I don't think DI would of won 'fairly' because ZF has already proved you guys cheated.

So basically after reading that, I think its clear that ZF did actaully win and are #1 with Gladz, Sadly, I've carried that opinion for awhile but no-else does.

Anyway Grtz Zebra Force, You deserve it after sending me to lumb last week :oops:

DI did great, HOWEVER, they had players that ruined it for them such as urban. I do believe ZF deserves the credit for the win because of di breaking the rules though because About mid-way through the number of zf was almost twice that of the remaining DI, what i dont get is how they can suddenly win with like 50 people left. on the other hand there where so many dang crashers it was hard to tell if some1 was di or a 105 wit a blue cape.... personally i think di and zf both deserve number 1 in their own rights, i doubt zf could take di on P2P therefore di still holds that, but i do believe zf can and did take DI f2p.

BOTH SIDES have claims to this victory though, and every1 in it knows it was a great fight

A few moronic ZF members can delude themselves however much they want, DI are the best clan on runescape. One member coming back means nothing, you had 10 non ZF with you attacking DI. You cheated and lost. We won with 30 people regardless.

No clan will miniwar us 1 on 1, EVER. Other clans turn private chat to off when they know we are out, some even leave the wild when they hear weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re there. We own the wild, we are the #1 clan and some idiots on tip.it will never change that.

I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be bothered arguing on forums that take 5 minutes to load a page. See you in the wildy. :wink:

Capone_Sabre.png

Ok... charlie and his crashing crew probably came to the battlefield BEFORE the di guy that came back after dying stepped back into the wild. From that point, the war results shouldn't even have been counted. Solution? REMATCH.

Btw, it doesn't matter if you "win" a war or not if the RS community doesn't accept the results.

Ok come on, lets go to real war, somebody breaks a rule but kill all enemys, they still win.

One person in di 'broke a rule' as happens inALL WARS, plenty of ZF broke rules, its just we dont have pics yet. But since you want to make such a big deal out of it, i have all night to watch videos and find it all.

Never have i seen a clan try to claim a win of a war they lost by 30 + ppl by a default, its truly pathetic and shows NO power whatsoever.

You guys want to think you won, go ahead, but you didnt...if it helps you sleep at night to think di loses by default, by all meanst thing it, dont say it.

user1-dark.png

OK. My take on this.

As for the "crashers" like charlie's team etc. Based on my assumption that he came without being called, no clan should take the fault for him cause he's an uncontrolled variable in this war. If he attacked one clan more than the other, woopty doo, but its not like a leader of either clan told him to. But I think its morally wrong what he did, but its not either clan's fault.

As for the rule of not coming back up - I don't know which clan failed to achieve this, but if it's clearly in concrete that the rule was not coming back up, leaders should of enforced it more. If you see that YOUR clan broke a rule, you don't go off and try to defend yourself by looking at the other clan's fault.

Ok, so to conclude here. Get this thing settled with. Look at your own clan and see what went wrong and how you guys cheated. If one rule was broken, then you ask the other leader what went wrong. If both clans were both at fault, call a draw. Simple. In this case, I've seen and heard a lot of both clans and leaders shouldn't be denying anything of what happened on their side.

Get this shid settled with, this war was for fun, not to gain 'supremacy' on an online game.

-^ That was pretty well said. I would also add that it was quite idiotic of capone to accuse us of mass recruiting, considering to avoid that happening was the whole reason we closed apps once war was established :roll:

But you lost, the majority of RS says so :roll:

Lol the majority? It would be 50,000+ people saying so. I doubt you can even find 1,000 people saying so

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

Rofl ZF, this is plainly sad, you just didn't get what you wanted, the majority of ZF even admitted DI WON yet only a handful still 100% believe that you have the rights to be No.1 Clan, this is bull, both clans were caught in some form of cheating, so lets rule those out, that leave us with just the DI left at GDs, DI won fair and square, a few of our members returned, yet a few of yours ran, and YOU CLEARLY had extra people fighting for you, thats also against the rules so on that fact alone we could say we are still rank 1. So swivel on that ZF, you damn lamers, were No.1 and always will be.

Oh and LMAO @ you DUMB ZF noobs, i'll give 150m + My account to whoever has a screenie of me returning in full rune and continuing to attack ZF members, give it your best shot LOL. None of you will get a screenie 100% because after i died i went back up 0 iteming without any bloody food and i looted and iron sword and rune large off the floor whilst cheering on my clan. Only people i attacked were 0 itemer spectators, so please, give it your best shot on posting a screenie of me returning in full attacking ZF members. Dumbahrses.

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)