ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DI's philosphy: trade real life for virtue life; if they still get beaten, just cheat their way out of it

wow nice try at an insult man, most di dont do anything but pk, not skill total... only idiotic noobs would use rl as an insult, as if you know any DI member irl, and if you do, dare to say your crap to their face instead of hiding behind your comp? :lol:

DI's philosphy: trade real life for virtue life; if they still get beaten, just cheat their way out of it

wow nice try at an insult man, most di dont do anything but pk, not skill total... only idiotic noobs would use rl as an insult, as if you know any DI member irl, and if you do, dare to say your crap to their face instead of hiding behind your comp? :lol:

I hide behind my computer? Atleast i know the meaning of "Fresh Air" and "Sunlight"

DI's philosphy: trade real life for virtual life; if they still get beaten, just cheat their way out of it

Yeh so yours must go something like, take a games clan ranking to seriously, fhags all around who cry because they got owned at an online game so they moan and make up excuses.

That was just like an example of what would go in it, something along those lines eh? ;)

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

ure so sad that now u have to use rl insults LOL

at the end of the day.. i was standing at gds with 30+ other di...with all zf sent to lumby, making di clear winners...but if zf wanna make sum excuses that because 1 di member came back and made them lose the war well fine.. u must all be proud of yourselves...but deep down u know that any where,anyday di ownz u!

Ahh right, so thats your excuse for getting owned in an online game, "we go out more" ROFL, all i can say is PATHETIC.

Just because most of us have played the game before crappy Rs2 came out, doesn't mean we play as much are you, you know that there was more than Rs2 in it's past life right?? Beens as 90%+ of Zf or so didn't even touch Rsc.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

I hide behind my computer? Atleast i know the meaning of "Fresh Air" and "Sunlight"

check how many posts u have made in this topic then read wat u just said to baham.

Desti is Back (H)

flagani22393ar9.gif

ure so sad that now u have to use rl insults LOL

you consider that an insult? man you must get picked on a lot lol... don't get offended so easily k thx. :lol:

and its true, kids like you tend to think throwing disses online makes you look real tough you no name rs2 [bleep] sucking noob. :lol:

let me insult you losers trashy noob style, since thats all you deserve... get a life and i own you irl and in game... dam im a [bleep]ing hardass. :lol:

- back on topic, quit your whining ZF, you lost and if you think you own us then war us on P2P, no rules both sides can come back, any war crashers can come, you can run all you want and just see how badly we destroy you and everyone else. :lol:

Ahh right, so thats your excuse for getting owned in an online game, "we go out more" ROFL, all i can say is PATHETIC.

we didnt get owned rofl we owned use and use came back.

Ahh, right, so those 3 members who returned SOOOOOOOOOOOO MADE THE WHOLE OUTCOME CHANCE OF THE 30 REMAINING DI AT GDS. Seriously, you cant win this argument, quit whilst your behind.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

check how many posts u have made in this topic then read wat u just said to baham.

aren't i allowed to sit on the computer for a bit its only 12:30 lol plus im doing my homework for school why i browse the forums. Whats wrong with that? atleast i dont skip school for war

well psycho, i love ya, but is sunhero in ZF? cuz i got a video ov them ASKING what the rules are, so i think both sides didnt clarify to their members

how about we agree ZF won the legal war, and DI won the ground war?

so 30 Di came bak to the war? :roll:

Desti is Back (H)

flagani22393ar9.gif

wat 1 di member came back and hit maybe a couple of 6s or maybe even hit an 8 so u lost the war :roll:

Oergg, but 3 DI members cheated, then we have Psycho, Tkenny + the amount of friends they had helping them, thats 3 cheating topics, so rule them all out, there is only 1 clear winner. DI.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

well psycho, i love ya, but is sunhero in ZF? cuz i got a video ov them ASKING what the rules are, so i think both sides didnt clarify to their members

]

ZF cheated as well oerggy, clearly was stated you couldnt go past gd's, and you see pics of ZF doing so. :P

user1-dark.png

yes he is zf

Desti is Back (H)

flagani22393ar9.gif

both sides had people from other clans that apparently werent invited but snuck on. Then lets throw those out. Di still had zombies, it doesnt matter if there was 1 zombie, or if there were 100 zombies. Zf wins on default on this, if you would like to gain ur spot back how about a rematch in a few weeks or when our leaders decide.

-Dark Blade75

yea and your insulting some one over the internet, that shows your mature :roll:

This is nothing but arguing.

LOCK IT PLX?

Kk. This is coming from a member of ZF. All that both sides are going to do is [bleep] and complain about cheating and such until there is another war. ZF will say, "You cheated!" and then DI will reply with, "We had 30 people left."

As for half of RS saying that DI won, I haven't seen half of them saying it. A good deal of the Runescape population doesn't even know what the hell a clan is. I hate how people forget how to count and learn how to stretch everything to ridiculous portions. I've seen both sides doing this. I'm not going to say who I think deserves the win because I'm biased. This is only a game after all and a fairly pathetic one at that. I would much rather spend my time working but since I've already wasted so much of my time why not waste more.

Again I will say that there will be no end to the fighting until another war is fought. There is no real reason for this pointless arguing to continue.

SO AGAIN. Lock the Topic.

Oergg, but 3 DI members cheated, then we have Psycho, Tkenny + the amount of friends they had helping them, thats 3 cheating topics, so rule them all out, there is only 1 clear winner. DI.

Friends wtf? charlies group was no with us and we had no responsability for their actions and they also attacked ZF aswell as DI

]

ZF cheated as well oerggy, clearly was stated you couldnt go past gd's, and you see pics of ZF doing so. :P

mibtimes (sp?) did the same, apparently she had full rune gold on by accident and decided the gold was worth more then sticking to the rules. :roll:

-Dark Blade75