----------------Adam Rexic is doing {Thieving 94/99}

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100th view and 25th post! I think you got 4 views per post.

Im good in math :mrgreen: lol

Keep going man!

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

All spammers love Adam Rexic =]

anyways gl on your goals, even thought you're a slow ess miner (jk, rsw is just fast >_>)

Lol! Yes, I do need to start mining ess faster or else I will fall behind on my goals! :D

postedimage.png

Pq1l9Jq9.gif

-------------------- Who is Adam Rexic :?: --------------------

Hiya, my name is Adam Rexic, and do i have some goals to talk about! Basically most may know me from clan chat, as my post amount is so small that I doubt anyone knows me from my posts. I can get crazy sometimes, which is the only reason im attempting these crazy goals! Oh, and I am 149.5% proud of the white party hat next to my name! Now, lets find out about these goals i have in store!

-------------------- My Frantic Goals :ohnoes: --------------------

Well, almost all of my stats contain a goal of some type. However, 5 of those goals will take awhile, and I must re-type awhile. :shock: The 5 goals that will take awhile, and I hope shorter, are labled under the Major Goals. All of my other shorter, and the goals I try to get to first and try to finish as soon as possible are labeled under my Side Goals. Basically all of my side goals are in the level 70-85 region, so that is why they are quite shorter than my 5 major goals, which are all going for level 99 and a high xp result as well. Btw my crazyness makes me dream of having rank 1 in one of the stats, hehe. Ok, you must be getting bored of reading this. Let us get down to business!

-------------------- My Major Goals :wall: --------------------

Strength Level: 99

Hitpoints Level: 99

Ranging Level: 99

Magic Level: 99

Slayer Level: 99

Going For as High of Xp As Possible After That!

-------------------- My Side Goals :XD: --------------------

Mining Level: 85+

Woodcutting Level: 85+

Fletching Level: 70+

Farming Level: 70+

Herblore Level: 70+

Agility Level: 70+

Thieving Level: 70+

Hunter Level: 70+

Crafting Level: 70+

Smithing Level: 70+

Runecrafting Level: 70+

Construction Level: 70+

Prayer Level: 70+

Total Level: 1785

Quests: Complete all quests

Once I complete a goal, I delete it from this list and enter it in the "Goals Achieved!" section of my blog.

-------------------- My Item Goals <3: --------------------

Some of the items I wish to obtain may take a long time to get.

Money: Depends what I alch. I will have 21m though if I did sell the nature runes that I am going to craft after my pure essence goal.

Dragon Chainbody Achieved? No

Dragon Scimitar Achieved? Yes

Barrows Achieved? No

Santa Hat Achieved? No

Fire Cape Achieved? No

Dragon Slippers Achieved? Yes

Dragon Squareshield Achieved? No

Party Hat Achieved? No

Dragon Full Helm Achieved? No

Dragonfire Shield Achieved? No

Dragon Legs Achieved? Yes

Abbysal Whip Achieved? Yes

Black Mystic Achieved? No

Dragon Axe Achieved? No

Full Void Knight Achieved? No

Castle Wars Armour Achieved? No

Stuffed Fish Achieved? No

Stuffed Monster Heads Achieved? No

-------------------- What I Am Doing 8-) --------------------

At the Moment: Mining 72,000 Pure Essence For Runecrafting

Mined So Far: 22,105

Mined Today: 0

Next :?:: Runecrafting 72k Nature Runes

-------------------- Goals Achieved! \' --------------------

70 Fishing

70 Cooking

70 Firemaking

70 Attack

70 Defence

That is all I achieved right now.

-------------------- FAQ :roll: --------------------

Does Adam Rexic mean an Eating Disorder?

Lol, no. It is a nickname I got years ago, and it has absolutely nothing to do with anorexia even though most people find it funny to think that!

Did you just start your goals?

Yes. If you look at my hiscores especially, you will notice none of them are closed to being completed.

Why is there no pictures?

I will work on pictures over time. I am sorry if you would like some, but as of now Paint is being a little weird and screenies I am taking aren't fitting in and that is also why I do not have a signature as well. If you wishing to give assistance, pm me on tif.

Why do you have not have a lot of posts?

I do not happen to post often, as for most of this time that this account existed I basically looked around threads and never happended to actually reply to anything.

Can I PM you in RuneScape?

My username in RuneScape is Adam Rexic. Unfortunately, my private chat is always on Friends, and I cannot "Add" you. This is only because my friend list is full (200 people), and it is a complete hastle to delete someone that I do not want to risk forgetting.

What is the Clan Chat you go on?

I am in Lightning's clan chat when I am online. This is because i love the conversations and I have met many great people there as well! Although there are a few people that spam, they are the ones that spam the chat all the time and do it to several ones for the attention. My best recommendation is the Ignore List.

When did you create your blog?

I created my blog on November 14, 2007.

What made you think of your Major Goals?

Well, for a long time people have been telling me it would be a good idea for someone like me to train a combat skill while training slayer. I decided to train strength which I wanted to be 99 in the first place for awhile, while training slayer and gaining hitpoints xp. Once I get 99 strength, I will start to range to receive the extra levels needed for 99 slayer. I think for 99 magic I will alch for most of the way. After my 99 goals are achieved, I plan on raising their xp higher, and maybe if I am extremely desperate and not bored, I will go for a very high xp around 100-200 million experience.

I will Add more things as time goes on, and try to add Tabs as well as pictures. If you are willing to assist me with these things, and want to give me tips to making this blog better or if there are any mistakes in this blog that you would like for me to fix, please pm me via tipit forums.

Happy Tipit'ing!

postedimage.png

yay! i have almost 1k more ess than u! even tho its reg :(

The Race is still on! 8-)

Lol nice amount :) I quit mining p ess for a little while to get my total lvl up a bit and my ranging up a bit as well, as i was dropping overall ranks because pure ess mining doesnt give lvls that much :D

postedimage.png

Lol I see an animal skull then "Who is Adam?" Now I think you're an animal skull ::'

w00t animal skull ftw =D

Lol 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Lol I see an animal skull then "Who is Adam?" Now I think you're an animal skull ::'

w00t animal skull ftw =D

Lol 8-)

Grr. I cant find a good woodcutting world. I just want to get my fletching goal achieved real quick :XD:

postedimage.png

Good luck with everything Adam!!

And lol at the 'white party hat' - Prof Fleb always said his was a special silver one haha :XD:

Plugpoint92 \'

Ooo, silver p hat works for me :D

Thank you, good luck with any of your goals in the future as well.

postedimage.png