Runescape scene in 3D

ClareJonsson

Not bad, but it's pretty dark.

I have a problem with the lantern, there's just a stick inside it, no flame or anything. It just looks like a glowing box. I also think that the lighting would be a higher key, which creates stronger shadows, as the light source isn't consistent, it would flicker and move etc.

spacescenev24.jpg

Uhh... Is that possible to make something like that!? Nice job.

Easily.

Looks like it has some promise so far Clair. Kind of interesting, I've never heard of Art of Illusion before.

wow looks great, I can't make anything more than a small object in AOI with those very small boxes. You said there was going to be a castle in the background but i guess you changed your mind but still looks great. Your Composition is also great too.

wow looks great, I can't make anything more than a small object in AOI with those very small boxes. You said there was going to be a castle in the background but i guess you changed your mind but still looks great. Your Composition is also great too.

Nope, Not said anything about a castle, I said a town, but a castle GREAT idea!

I haven't finished this yet, it's going to be an on going visual project, which you all can see the development. As I add more stuff, I will post it!

Addition: If you need help with AOI, let me know. Have you followed the hourglass tutorial yet?

very nice the 1st one is really great!, although the 2nd version looks kinda funny... the house need work, ALOT of work... work on the lightning... again, the 1st one was better... and in both, i don't really like the rope comming from the dock, (it looks like an animals liver :? )

but very very nice work.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

very nice the 1st one is really great!, although the 2nd version looks kinda funny... the house need work, ALOT of work... work on the lightning... again, the 1st one was better... and in both, i don't really like the rope comming from the dock, (it looks like an animals liver :? )

but very very nice work.

Thanks for the comment, yes you're right about the rope, I haven't applied any textures to that yet, I was going to leave that for a while...

With the house you are correct, there is no detail yet. It's a basic box with a window and door. I wanted to put it there to show the new land object which was not present in the previous image. I want to add things like rafters, a sign, chimney, window outline and bricks outside...

Boat looks really good, but house doesn't...

w/e great job :D

What's AOI? I'd love to know, that looks great so far. I hope it's free, I can't afford to pay for programs. =D

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

What's AOI? I'd love to know, that looks great so far. I hope it's free, I can't afford to pay for programs. =D

Art of Illusion I would assume, she said it in her OP.

Wow! Can you post me a link to tuturials that show how to do this? So i can confirm what my eyes don't believe their seeing Shocked

Ok well that sounded corny but what I mean is I didn't know you could make stuff like this (well obviously you can for games and stuff). But seriously, how easy is it?? I want to try this, it looks awesome!

3D modeling really isn't as difficult as people think it is, all you need is the right software. I'd love to point your way to some tutorials but I use Cinema 4D.

Art of Illusion I would assume, she said it in her OP.

Well, I knew thaat... :D

What I really wanted to know was, where can I get it, if it's free, which I doubt but really hope for?

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.