New sig: Eddie the 'ead -- Killers -- Iron Maiden

Omar

Alright. I dreamed of Eddie the 'ead (see Iron Maiden on Wikipedia), and in my dream, I'd made a signature with a render of him. I didn't find any renders of the picture that I wanted, so I cut it out myself.

Harrimurder10.png

^Latest version

I'd appreciate some suggestion, criticism and maybe death threats. Cheers :D

[EDIT] Oh, and it's done with PDN, and the zombie was drawn by Derek Riggs.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Wow, you did that with PDN? !!(*#*&@

That's freakin' sweet dude.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Glass blocks plugin (scale 6 amount 100), a lot of clouds (Overlay), Color filtering and all.

[edit] Oh, and thanks :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

The background behind the render is black. I'll see what I can do.

Harrimurder4.png

Better :?:

Maybe a little contrast eh?

Well then, what exactly do you mean? I still have the old file anyways.

Heh, I was thinking Blend modes. Completely off. :P

Harrimurder6.png

Better?

I didn't either, I fixed an hour ago.

Harrimurder8.png

Heh, I was thinking Blend modes. Completely off. :P

Harrimurder6.png

Better?

hehe this way it looks like hes swinging the hatchet at the text, sweetness lol like this better than ur 1st tbh, but they r all good IMO

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

Which one exactly Moonshadow? As for the scanlines, it's just a matter of transparency.

And thanks Robo. :)

Most definitely not perfect yet :P

Harrimurder9.png

Harrimurder10.png

Added a border under the render and added something on the right hand side of the render to fix the black spot.

nice! blend the render, the portion to the right of...it.. is just black tho... keep working on it, just blend it some more...

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

The lighting has to be good though. You don't want too much light on the right because the reflections on him are at the right.