Some great tips for woodcutters

Runepower

Right now my woodcutting is 95, and I have a lot of tips for you. :D If you are looking to become a level 99 woodcutter fast. Take a look at some of my tips. 8-)

Level 1-10 woodcutters - Cut normal logs until level 25 woodcutting.

Then start woodcutting oaks for the time being.

Once you get to 30 woodcutting cut willows until 60. Members can cut yews at 60, and fletch them when they have 65-70 fletching. Fletching yews is on the best ways to make money. Members can also cut magic logs at wc level of 75. After you get at least 85 woodcutting start woodcutting willows, until 99.

Thats what I'm doing.

Pq1xoIx0.jpg

Don't know.. maybe the fastest and most boring way.

I got 86 woodcutting by chopping down magic.

Achieved in first day or so 40 for maple, then got the level for yews.. and started cutting em thats all. 3300 yews = 1mil a day, and when I was able to cut magic i started cutting it. Great Money, Fast Exp :/

I know you are trying to help other people who do not know what to train on, but this is the wrong forum. If you feel like posting in the Player Made Guides section, make sure it is comprehensive and includes many hours of research and writing, something like this would be considered spam and be locked.

Good luck if you plan to make a full guide. :D

Player-Made Guides: Skills, Mini Games & Quests

Player-Made Guides: Monsters, Money-Making, Tips & Other

randomkcopyq.png

I know you are trying to help other people who do not know what to train on, but this is the wrong forum. If you feel like posting in the Player Made Guides section, make sure it is comprehensive and includes many hours of research and writing, something like this would be considered spam and be locked.

This is the correct forum for this topic. It's Offering Assistance, And this for is for "Seeking, Or Offering Help".

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

This is the correct forum for this topic. It's Offering Assistance, And this for is for "Seeking, Or Offering Help".

~Alina

Himm... Based on the title, I think it's more suitable for the "Player-Made Guides: Monsters, Money-Making, Tips & Other" forum

OT: thanks for the tips :D Someday I might think about 99 wc...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Are maples a good option? just asking

Nah. Very slow cutting them. So Willows are better. Cut Yews for the money. They are slow too, but it's cash, maples are not.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Here is my method, i used it to get 99 fishing as well.

1: Click on a yew tree

2: Watch stargate sg1 online.

By the time you are done season 10 you will be 98 woodcutting and rich.

rofl, thats what I did...

But i didn't get to lvl 98 when I finsihed it all lol...

Best for lvling is WILLOWS byfar

Others is for profit.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

what is stargate sg1?

It's a show.

If you want speed and don't care for money, go with Teaks in Tai Bwo Wanna Village. Faster than willows (~50k exp/hour) at around 65k-75k exp/hour. Just requires you to drop your logs, burn them or trade them to someone to burn (not too hard to find people who want free fm exp). Of course the last option would be fastest, followed by dropping all your logs.

icecube7.jpeg