Good and the worst updates from 2007?

bobbas7

i really dont see why the pc update is bad ffs it was far better than any other training spot by up to a third

rough numbers

best fighting monsters: 69k exp

pest control with team:99k exp

im not sure hwta level that was at and im sorry if im wrong, the duelimg arena update was perhaps needed (debateable) but they really screwed it up, they could ahve please more people and helped got rid of rwt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, the year isn't over yet. Wait until December and maybe this will merit some more discussion.

On topic, I liked the PC update, the ditch, and the Duel Arena update. The quests didn't seem so pointless to me either; they sure were a lot fewer of them than last year, though. :D

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

i agree with what ur sayin. i think they should make an update that you can sell things withoyt being their such as u put something up that you want to sell and u put a price and at the general stores their is a seperate page which u can find studd people want to sell and you can buy it for how much the people have put as a price. if anyone else has anything to say about this write about it.

P1NKYB0H

You can definately add the Grand Exchange as the best update of 2007. Totally awesome update.

Your Kidding right, destroying Merchanting and cetrilizing the market to a point were Jagex controls it no the players who supply it? wtf.\

D bones are now 2k, have fun training prayer.

You can definately add the Grand Exchange as the best update of 2007. Totally awesome update.

Your Kidding right, destroying Merchanting and cetrilizing the market to a point were Jagex controls it no the players who supply it? wtf.\

D bones are now 2k, have fun training prayer.

Also have fun buying everything underpriced and overpriced :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-s :wall: :oops:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.