Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)

joop

As far as I have tested karamthulhu won't go in fishbowls, fishbowls+bag of salt, fishbowls with seaweed, fishbowls with fish, fishbowls with fed fish, all other varients of the above with fishfood, and all of the above with fishing bait.

Any other ideas?

cook it :twisted:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NGFDJGMHMOF

WHERE DO I FIND KARAMTHULU?

Also, how do I see into the pet shop? What second floor? Tell me!! D:

hahahap.png

There is an art, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving." --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

... Why would zombies have Karamthulu?

hahahap.png

There is an art, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving." --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

So to cath a Karmathulu you need to NOT have done Rum Deal and have a Fish Bowl + Big Net in your inventory? Do I understand it correct ?

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

So to cath a Karmathulu you need to NOT have done Rum Deal and have a Fish Bowl + Big Net in your inventory? Do I understand it correct ?

To catch one, yes. Or be in the process of doing the quest.

To get one? You can kill the zombies if you've already done the quest.

icecube7.jpeg

I dunno if anybody has posted this yet but...

Summoning-VulturesEgg.jpg

You can get the eggs from the Vultures in the desert. East of Nardah, West of the Agility Pyramid. If you look at my chatbox, at the top, it says 'I can hatch this in an incubator' which is what it says when you examine the egg.

\'

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

As far as I have tested karamthulhu won't go in fishbowls, fishbowls+bag of salt, fishbowls with seaweed, fishbowls with fish, fishbowls with fed fish, all other varients of the above with fishfood, and all of the above with fishing bait.

Any other ideas?

edit: On the 2nd floor south side of the petshop there are boxes of fish food and cylindrical tanks maybe those contain it?

o-o Try sticking a Karambwanji in it. Maybe Karamthulu eat Karambwanji like Karambwan. :D Or maybe Karamthulu simply eat Karambwan.

...Or sea slugs.

hahahap.png

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but I've been examining random things through the wall of the pet store.

(The roof completely blocks all examines.)

(You'll need low detail to see the pet shop from above in the mage guild btw)

temp2uc6.png

Edit: Er, a bunch of these were mentioned somewhere I think, but there are some that were missed before. I think I missed a toy ball in the dog pen though.

Edit: Found examine for "ball":

fetchbt0.png

---------------------------------

Seems that this is the pet store for cats, fish, and dogs.

Wonder where we might find familiars :)

The OoC: Order of Cabbage. Guardians of 3,600,000+ Cabbages! That a lotta cabbage!

----

Quest Cape: 249 QP || Skill Total: 1623+ || 88/91 Thieving ||

ysigfo7.png

After searching for Runescape Summoning on YouTube, I came across a vid with the previously leaked pictures in it and a link to a bunch of them on Edgeville.net, so I clicked..

Through this website, although most of them are old leaks, I have found a few new ones.

[hide]

creature5.png

Death Lobster by the look of it

creature10.png

Some new birds mixed in there. The second-to-bottom middle one goes against all we've seen from the Second Wallpaper so far.. Unless it's not a Cockatrice-able Bird.

creature6.png

Some variations of Gecko and Chameleon

And finally, so big that I have to put it in another Hide tag, is..

[hide]

icons.png

Summoning Tablets/Icons. Note the fact that they have On and Off states.. weird..

[/hide]

And that's all that's new from my scouring of the internet today...

[/hide]