Hi all,

i_love_burritos

breath deep because there is 90% less macros than in f2p.

And if you're low on cash go pick flax to seer's village and spin it into bowstring, easy geepee :mrgreen:

also start slayer too :roll:

VIX VIX VIX

Start Slayer

Start Fletching (can give you good money at lvl 70)

Start questing whatever you can. Lost City is a good one. Shilo Village could be an advantage for the gems you can mine there. Fairy Tail part I and II for the use of fairy rings.

Go for the good ranging armour. And go hunting some high lvl enemies for the Dragon drops.

If you have a good combat level and prayer level you can try Barrows mini-game!

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Start the new member skills and quests. Once you get a little further through them and get some money, try to have some fun at the variety of member minigames. They are always fun. But when I got members, I basically explored everything it had to offer. All of the lands, cities, skills, minigames, and quests.

:D Have fun!

postedimage.png

Try lost city its not tht hard. familiar urself with member areas. When I first Became a member I Picked flax. you can pick 1k an hour so thts 100k. Then train if ur low lvl cuz u cant do much if ur low lvl. Try mini games such as castle wars, pest control, and if ur high lvl Tzhaar Pits. Well thats all I can think of right now. Enjoy!!

Stay away from Melzar the mad, He has herpes.

Look around, buy some cool armor (if you have levels), and get a start on those member skills! I personally like thieving because you can start it right in lumby. You don't need any equipment for that whatsoever. Also do the quests that let you into new places such as lost city, and priest in paril (I think) Fishing contest is also helpful for a shortcut. Make sure you craft or buy some teleportation jewelery too. I use dueling (emerald) rings and games (sapphire) necklaces most. Welcome to member! :D

14279977.png