Forum Currentcy

If anything, we should ditch post count, and make it so you earn points based on spelling, and if you have under so many points, you can't make a new thread.

Why would you want to punish someone on account of poor spelling? It seems unfair to me. Maybe they didn't have as many opportunities as others did school-wise or in mind development. Maybe their native tongue isn't English.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

What we'd really need is a noob filter. It autobans noobs upon completion of their first post depending on what it contains. Would also need a sarcasm detection algorithm (SDA).

So there we have it, the solution to everything.

spacescenev24.jpg

Are you copying off of forumer? There is absolutally no reason to have tbucks. We would have no reason for them. Everyone has equal things that they can do in this forum so its not like people have to buy things to work their way up.

As for the spelling idea... :thumbdown:

If anything, we should ditch post count, and make it so you earn points based on spelling, and if you have under so many points, you can't make a new thread.

Why would you want to punish someone on account of poor spelling? It seems unfair to me. Maybe they didn't have as many opportunities as others did school-wise or in mind development. Maybe their native tongue isn't English.

I think he was just joking :P

But forum currency is only useful on graphic forums which users can buy/sell signatures and such things like this.

sig.jpg

Yeah, /sarcasm for anyone who needed it ::'

Yeah, /sarcasm for anyone who needed it ::'

Looks like the SDA was a good idea after all. Good thinking pryomancer. :wink: