CAn i bea elvarg with these stats?

Taoyection

Yep. Those stats should be just enough to beat him. Use melee seeing as it's your strongest offensive skill (range is out of the question as you can only use Bronze Bolts - I'm assuming you are F2P). Just bring along a strength potion and you should be sweet :P .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Yep. Those stats should be just enough to beat him. Use melee seeing as it's your strongest offensive skill (range is out of the question as you can only use Bronze Bolts - I'm assuming you are F2P). Just bring along a strength potion and you should be sweet :P .

Now assume again through his 35 agility. But sure, it won't be that hard either way :)

Uula.png

Now assume again through his 35 agility. But sure, it won't be that hard either way :)

Wasn't really paying attention to the sig :oops: -.- :oops: .

But if this is the case, you can do it with Range as well if you feel like it :) . Mith Bolts should suffice.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Yes I assume you can beat Elvarg. But when I think about it...is there a safe spot near Elvarg to safely mage/range him?

And you do good with lobs. I did it with lobs to. Works good.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

with 1 def it'll be a little hard

i just killed elvarg less than a week ago (havnt cashed in the reward yet), but they'v seriously beefed up elvarg since my main did it

anyhow, i had 2 gos at killing him,

the first time, tried with ranged + melle, i ran out of lobs when he had like 2 health? ranging with bronze bolts at 72 ranged

second time, only took ranged, nailed him with 2 lobs to spare

ps. bronze bolts a really crap, i thought they were much better

pps. look for that secret passageway to karamja incase u dont drop him first go (lucky i did lol) cos u need to get all the planks/nails to repair the boat again

Fire Cape attempts - 3 | No Cigar

8__omega__8.gif

8__omega__8.png