Poor person asking for help.

Quinton595

In the world of money, im not very bright. Ive tried many different jobs. (Flax, Bs, SnapeGrass, Iron, Coal, Fishing, Maples, Yews, Willows, Combat(PvP and PvNpc), Merchanting, etc.)

So far, none of them have worked, and im starting to lose hope, because i need 2m+ just to get the con levels i really want. I have NO CLUE AT ALL when it comes to combat, ive never stepped foot in the wildy, i dont know how to merchant, and the biggest problem, i absolutely can not stand jobs that are repetitive, where all you do is click, and thats it. (Mining, Woodcutting, Flax, Bs, Fishing.)

I desperately need help in order for me not to lose the 1.2m i have. :( I hear people walking down the streets with 100m+, acting as if its only 1m.

:-s

Could some patient, experienced, rich angel PLEASE help me. Just buy giving me tips on how to do something, or new job ideas, or anything. I would greatly, Greatly appreciate it.

PS. These are my stats.

Quinton595.gif

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

The best way to make money is to get high skills, high combat or anything like that.

Runescape is all about the repetitive clicking, unfortunately if you want to make money you'll have to get used to it.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

You could do clue scrolls... fight the easy monsters that drop level 2 or 3, or just fight really easy monsters for level 1 ones.

If you don't want to fight, you can pickpocket HAM members for level 1 clues.

Try doing some clues and see if you like those, you can get some pretty decent rewards from them (400k+ even for level 1)

They aren't very repetitive, either

oversized.jpg[/bads]

You could do clue scrolls... fight the easy monsters that drop level 2 or 3, or just fight really easy monsters for level 1 ones.

If you don't want to fight, you can pickpocket HAM members for level 1 clues.

Try doing some clues and see if you like those, you can get some pretty decent rewards from them (400k+ even for level 1)

They aren't very repetitive, either

I tried clues before. they worked out...okay. Mostly though, when i try them, i get dumb rewards. What level do you recommend?

PS. I CAN fight ya know, i made a living off of blue drags for a while.. :-k

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

I can see your hunter is lv 55....

A little guide, that you can get in 2 days...

55-59 orange salamanders

59-63 red salamanders

63-99 red chins <------ here you will make cash, when you reach 99, you get 35m selling chins you caught...

Good luck

That all sounds swell, especially the 35m part =P~ but i just couldnt stand doing the same thing for two weeks... how could i keep myself from dieing of bordom?

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

okay, look. im going to lay down my thoughts on this. i hate trying to make money too. i much rather go off and play world of warcraft or somthing (but i can't). but i know now that if you want somthing in runescape done, your going to have to do it sooner or later of you want your goal. like i just do what i enjoy on runescape the most, and if money comes my way, then...awesome! oh, and by the way, i suggest that you kill guards for clues and do those. i just got a str ammy (t) today and sold for 253k and got d boots! \'

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.