National Anthem blunder

goku_nazz

I couldn't help but laugh at the chick singing the national anthem at the hockey match, forgetting the words twice then slipping over in complete shame. I've seen it 200 times on the news in Australia and its still funny. Can someone find a video of it so others can see it? :lol:

She's not an American. Yes it's funny but I felt bad for her because she was trying very hard to remember the words to the national anthem of a foreign country. Why do people have to be so critical all the time - not referring to op, just people in general.

jfroggy

didnt this happen over a week ago?

She's not an American. Yes it's funny but I felt bad for her because she was trying very hard to remember the words to the national anthem of a foreign country. Why do people have to be so critical all the time - not referring to op, just people in general.

she is still a performer though, she should have practiced enough to remember all the words. just because it is a national anthem doesnt make it any different than any other songs.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Ohhh Caaanadaaaa... *mumbles* blah blah blah blah blaaaaah!

(You also have to factor in that she's performing in front of a crowd, and it's easy to get stage-fright.)

My school plays different versions of the anthem and it gets confusing too :lol:

Its not the blunder thats funny, its when she fell. :roll: Ouch!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

She preformed on "America Today", or one of those morning shows, and sung bolth songs perfectly. She's human, give her a break.

She preformed on "America Today", or one of those morning shows, and sung bolth songs perfectly. She's human, give her a break.

Actually she did mess up on Good Morning America.

she sang And the bomb's bursting in air. When there's no and in the song.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

It's ok to laugh at. I feel sympathetic towards her but it's still funny

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Ohhh Caaanadaaaa... *mumbles* blah blah blah blah blaaaaah!

(You also have to factor in that she's performing in front of a crowd, and it's easy to get stage-fright.)

Dont insult other people's nation's anthems. I'm Canadian.

I wasn't insulting it.. I just don't know it. ;)

Don't you find it rather fitting that when it comes to national anthems, most folks don't know the anthems of other countries, even if they're right next door?

England doesn't. The UK does, though.

Scotland's 'unoffical' national anthem is Flower of Scotland too.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I barely know the US national anthen and I live in the US :oops: :oops:

PDM

that's just sad... lol

btw it was on the Jay Leno show, and she appeared as a guest, and even sang happy b-day to him. then it showed her tripping down stairs, rofl :lol:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png