one thing

Peytonx

We all can't live without our mums :P

Sadly, some do.

I couldn't live without friends. I personally see no enjoyment in life in seclusion. A life without joy is a life I do not want to live.

I could live without sight. My uncle does it. He has a son whom he loves to death. He has a decent life. Yeah, it's tough but you get used to it and move on.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Friends, sight, hearing, art, and music. The bolded ones are the most important.

It's just scary to think about life without them.

You know whats scarier, if the only music artist in the world was Soulja Boy. :|

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Friends, sight, hearing, art, and music. The bolded ones are the most important.

It's just scary to think about life without them.

You know whats scarier, if the only music artist in the world was Soulja Boy. :|

If that were to ever happen, I'd buy a whole mess of instruments, spend about a year studying, grab some friends, and recreate the music myself.

I'd miss my thumbs. I've known them for as long as I can remember. I do everything with them. I don't know what I would do without them, imagine hitting the space key with your pointer finger.

That...That is how I hit the space bar.

WAAH I'M A REJEECT

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Losing all of my senses except for touch.( I know its more then one thing, just thought i'd put it out there)

I have to agree with sight. I would FREAK out.

I literally feel sick just thinking about it :cry:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Well... No matter what happens between Brent and I, I will always need him in my life as my partner or my friend.

Brent is the only person in my life I have ever been able to say "I need help" to and he has never once judged me no matter how bad a situation.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.