Dsm.

123Yourgone

Just on a side note.. I've pmed both of the above to tell them they're [roosters] :lol:
Theres an adx1 on the same game that claims to be you also :lol:

I'm aware, there's one of me on another game too. Don't act like me though :wink:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Just on a side note.. I've pmed both of the above to tell them they're [roosters] :lol:

I'm aware, there's one of me on another game too. Don't act like me though :wink:

Yeah the guy claims to be you and a lot of people believe him but he types like he bashes his face on the keyboard.

I was like this cant be adx, adx is literate.

But this guy is a total [bleep], claiming he is dustins brother aj, that he did all the pking on the dsm char that dustin just lvled the char and never pked on it.

And he thinks he deserves respect for being the younger brother of a famous player, if its even true :?

Yeah the guy claims to be you and a lot of people believe him but he types like he bashes his face on the keyboard.

I was like this cant be adx, adx is literate.

But this guy is a total [bleep], claiming he is dustins brother aj, that he did all the pking on the dsm char that dustin just lvled the char and never pked on it.

And he thinks he deserves respect for being the younger brother of a famous player, if its even true :?

Yes indeed he is a [rooster] sucker.

I'm not sure if you said someone was acting like me or what the problem was. I just read it once. I'll go back and look at it. I don't know about the character you said, I've never heard of the name before. But I do not play dsm, I'm not sure if he's played or if he is, if he's played regularly. I haven't played it in a long time. Somebody took dsm, then I got it back months later. I never played it then someone got it again and I doubt I'll ever try to get him back again. The last time I played was when I sold it to v3n1 except he never paid and I took it back with 50 plus million gp on him.

I forgot something. To clarify something I actually did all the pking on adx. Yeah, Dsm has been shared. I'm sure everyone knows that already. I'm trying to think of the people that used him. Let's see. Down to you, kdog3wa, swifty, gogeta (I think, I forget). And I tried to sell him a couple of times to reines (I actually killed my own character on kdog's character) and to v3n1 who had him about two weeks. I trained all of dsm's stats. I started him from level three up until 93 pure with 86 80 99 91. Then I got him mage and leveled insane. I would say it was not until three months after rs2 closed that I had let people pk on him. Never before rs2 or then had anyone been on him.

I forgot something else. If anyone plays halo 3 and wants to play, my gamer tag is darksabrez.

I'm not sure if you said someone was acting like me or what the problem was. I just read it once. I'll go back and look at it. I don't know about the character you said, I've never heard of the name before. But I do not play dsm, I'm not sure if he's played or if he is, if he's played regularly. I haven't played it in a long time. Somebody took dsm, then I got it back months later. I never played it then someone got it again and I doubt I'll ever try to get him back again. The last time I played was when I sold it to v3n1 except he never paid and I took it back with 50 plus million gp on him.

I forgot something. To clarify something I actually did all the pking on adx. Yeah, Dsm has been shared. I'm sure everyone knows that already. I'm trying to think of the people that used him. Let's see. Down to you, kdog3wa, swifty, gogeta (I think, I forget). And I tried to sell him a couple of times to reines (I actually killed my own character on kdog's character) and to v3n1 who had him about two weeks. I trained all of dsm's stats. I started him from level three up until 93 pure with 86 80 99 91. Then I got him mage and leveled insane. I would say it was not until three months after rs2 closed that I had let people pk on him. Never before rs2 or then had anyone been on him.

I forgot something else. If anyone plays halo 3 and wants to play, my gamer tag is darksabrez.

This guy claims to be your brother in real life, that his name is AJ and that you never did any of the pking on dsm.

To clarify something I actually did all the pking on adx.

Tis True! :cry: My secret's out at long last! :-$

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

To clarify something I actually did all the pking on adx.

Tis True! :cry: My secret's out at long last! :-$

Nice sig, dude. Zorro was by far the most horrible pker. Let's forget he didn't kill the first 123 ever on runescape. I'll correct myself, though. I did all the pking on adx after it was muted.

• 2 weeks later...

it is sum imposer. he is RHL from lumbytrain. real dsm is smart ...

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

I registered on storkpk but I didn't play it, I just posted in forums. No point in playing a priv server that will be shut down anyway...since I can still log in the real Rs1, lucky for me. :)

I'm lucky, unlike DSM and Adx1, no one even tries to pretend to be me. :shame:

I registered on storkpk but I didn't play it, I just posted in forums. No point in playing a priv server that will be shut down anyway...since I can still log in the real Rs1, lucky for me. :)

I'm lucky, unlike DSM and Adx1, no one even tries to pretend to be. :shame:

Meh, I never said I was original dsm.

No what you did was worse, you said you did all the pking on dsm, that you made his rep and that dustin couldnt pk.

If you were my brother id knock you out.

No what you did was worse, you said you did all the pking on dsm, that you made his rep and that dustin couldnt pk.

If you were my brother id knock you out.

It's just a game champ.

I thought you did? What's all the commotion then?

Commotion was couse aj said dsm couldnt pk worth [cabbage] and that he got dsm famous by pking on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Commotion was couse aj said dsm couldnt pk worth [cabbage] and that he got dsm famous by pking on it.

I said Dustin couldn't catch as good as people said he can. Over the years he lost his *ability* to pk IMO. And yes, I did play on DSM before RS2. So for me to think about the time I played on him, actually makes me realize dsm got some sort of fame from me.