The new update scenarioes: ^^

TeamBloody

Start the first day on 2008, things will be like:

===============================================

Scenario 1

Rich Party Head is a rich runescape player and he wants to have a drop party to share his wealth to his buddies.

Rich Party Head: Happy New Year everyone!! I am gona host a new year party and gona drop over mils to all my buddies ^^

Buddies: Yes!! You own!!

Rich Party Head: Um.. But as you guys know, I cant drop stuff more than 3k.. So.. I am not going to dorp any rune items, now let me drop you some addy items. Here we go, I am dropping addy 2hs and dropping scmmies ^^

Jagex mole: Wow you are dead!! According to the market price, Addy 2h are definitely more than 3k!! Reported!! Owned!! Muhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 1.5

Skillcape Ko is a runescape player who just achieve his another 99 skill and so he also wants to have a drop party.

Skillcape Ko: Wow I finally got my another lv 99!! Let me host a party and let my friends share my happiness ^^

Friends: Congratz Skillcape Ko!!

Skillcape Ko: Okay, this time I got my 99 slayer, Let me drop some whips and treasure trail items ^^

Friends: No!! Now jagex dont allow people to drop stuff more than 3k coins or they will have you done. -.-

Skillcape Ko: Okay, then I guess I will drop some mith p8 bodies. Here we go, dropped!! ^^

Jagex mole: Wow Wow!! Mith p8 is more than 3k ea. You have just breaken the rules!! Reported and Owned!! Muhahaha!!

Skillcape Ko: Fxxk!! :'(

Scenario 2

Range Pk is ranging a blk dragon in taverly dungeon. Then a Little Boy comes to him:

Little Boy: Cool!! You can ranging blk dragons. Can I have 1 blk dragon hide??

Range Pk is a nice perso and he says, 'Sure' and give him a hide.

Little Boy: Muhaha!! Noob!! ("Noob" do not break rules) Owned!!

Range PK: Huh?

Little Boy: In fact, I am a Jagex Mole and blk dragon hide is more than 3k in grand exchange!!! Reported!! NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!

Scenario 3

Combat4life is a lv100 meleers and he just have a new real life friend start playing runescape.

Combat4life: Hey, runescape is hard to play in the beginning. Let me give you 3k and it will help. ^^

Friend: Okay thankz. But can i have 3001 coins??

Combat4life: Um... Okay, but plz dont report me.

Friend: Okay

Combat4life gives him 3001 coins.

Friend: NOOOOOB!! I am another Jagex mole!!! Reported!!! Dieeeeee!!!

Scenario 4

A team of lv100s wanna go pk.

lv 100: Sup?? Lets pk!!

lv 101: No. There is no more pk but a new bounty hunter ^^

lv 100: Okay, we will go to the bounty hunter ^^

All the 100s: Okay

At the bounty hunter ground, the lv 100s found that it just a dumb circle plain and theres no place to hide. Also, they see no one but a huge options to lv126s 'DF' clan.

lv 102: Omfg!! They kill people like hell!!

lv 100: Lets hide !! >.<

lv 101: we have no where to hide -.-

lv 100: Okay, lets run!!

lv 101: we have no where to run -.-

lv 100: So.. what should we do??

lv 101: Lets ........ DIEEEEEEEEE!!!

lv 100s: =.=

My own comments: This bounty hunter game just remind me a horror video clip that a little mouse fallen into a crazyfish tank. -.-

Make sure you are 13+ b4 you click on this : http://youtube.com/watch?v=wVKzHvRnOr8

Scenario 5

Its been proven that only 120+ clans can survive in the bounty hunter ground and a rangee just killed a mage.

126 ranger: Yes! I killed a mage

125 mage: I am out of deaths soon, can i have??

126 ranger: Okay, Lets see.. deaths 240 ea and i will give you 13 deaths

125 mage: huh?? =.=

This time, the melee killed a ranger.

124 melee: Yes, I owned a ranger

126 ranger: Okay, can i have arrows??

124 melee: Sure, addy arrows 110 ea, I will give you 26 arrows ^^

126 ranger: Darn... =.=

Finally, the mage killed a Full Runner!!

125 Mage: Yes!! FUll RUNE!!

126 ranger and 124 melee: Share plz??

125 Mage: Sure, I will give you two 3k coins after and I will have the all 150k-6k = 144k earnings ^^

126 ranger and 124 melee: WTF!!!!!!!!!!

As all you can see!! Finally!! Mages Ownz!!!!!!!!! ^^

Scenario 6

Theres 5 great rangers and they go god war challenging the Armadyl Boss. Finally, Ranger A got a Armadyl Hilt loot!!

Ranger A: Finally!! I got a Armadyl Hilt.

Other rangers: Cool, thats 140M. We will sure, ok??

Range A: Okay, according the new jagex rules, you guys can get at most 3k for share. And after sharing to you guys, I will still have 139988000 coins ^^ W/E!!!

Other rangers: Fair enough!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 6.5

This time, theres only 4 great rangers in the armadyl trip. Its obvious why theres one missing -.-

Ranger B: buddies, this time we lootshare on ^^

Other rangers: Sure ^^

After few hundreds kills, another hilt loot come up.

Ranger C: Yes this is my loot

Ranger D: Okay, this time we lootshare. Yes!!

Range C: You noob!!! Lootshare doesnt mean anything!! Its just let you know who got what kind of stuff. And now, I will still share out guys almost 3k ea

Other rangers: Okay fair enough. 3k loots owned!!! :'(

God Job Jagex!! You guys are smart and creative and did things in a way that no one have thought so.

Congartz!! Jagex finally succeed in killing all the real world gold traders and bots. You guys have fully achieved the full justice and true equality!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, 1 last question to you guys: Do you think Jagex kill bots or kill everyone??

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Yes! Finally someone understands!!

I am a rather rich person. I was going to have a MAJOR Christmas drop party for all of my closest friends!! I was very happy about this, for I knew it would be like the best party of the year. Unfortunately, since Jagex went all fascist on us, I am forced to host my party in the party room.

I'm not even going to bother now, you know why? All the flipping newbs would tele to falador and eat up all the party favors! I mean, why even bother when newbzor11(I don't even know this guy) is going to get the full rune(g) set?? :wall:

My brother is new to this game right? He's a noob so I was going to help him out by giving his some of my cheap armor. Now, I can't even do that! I can't even drop trade it to him! Is it wrong to help newbs out, Jagex??

I can't even give Christmas presents to my friends anymore!! Why should they have to PAY me for a flipping CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Friend: NOOOOOB!! I am another Jagex mole!!! Reported!!! Dieeeeee!!!

:lol: This quote just made me laugh. I seriously doubt that Jagex employees will be scouring Runescape to find whoever trades over 1 gp the 3k limit. I seriously question they will be also screaming "Dieeeeee!".

Honestly, just because you're going to drop Mith Platebodies and give someone 3001 gp doesn't mean your going to be reported. I think Jagex has better things to do than ask for Black Dragonhide and report the person who tries to give them one. That's not even real world trading, that's just.... being courteous. :|

Real world trading is the sale of a large amount of items or cash for real life items, I doubt people will be RWT'ing 3000 coins and Mith Platebodies everywhere. :P

But for the "Slayer" parties and such, I agree that it can be a nuisance, but what can we do? It's their game, they can do whatever they want. We're not obligated to fork over our money for their game. :|

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I'm not even going to bother now, you know why? All the flipping newbs would tele to falador and eat up all the party favors! I mean, why even bother when newbzor11(I don't even know this guy) is going to get the full rune(g) set?? frustrated

My brother is new to this game right? He's a noob so I was going to help him out by giving his some of my cheap armor. Now, I can't even do that! I can't even drop trade it to him! Is it wrong to help newbs out, Jagex??

1) Then do it. You've got a month.

2) Full iron is 3k? Since when? Unless of course you wanted to give him a bunch of things a newbie doesn't really need....

I'm not even going to bother now, you know why? All the flipping newbs would tele to falador and eat up all the party favors! I mean, why even bother when newbzor11(I don't even know this guy) is going to get the full rune(g) set?? frustrated

2) Full iron is 3k? Since when? Unless of course you wanted to give him a bunch of things a newbie doesn't really need....

You cant honestly believe the garbage you talk, get of andrews nuts and realise this is the worst thing thats ever happened to rs, except them letting you sign up.

My birthday is in January, moron. Plus, the "dorpped item thingy" was implemented IMMEDIATELY.

He has 20 defense now. :roll: He needs cash as well.. I was going to help him out until he had the skills to do it himself. Plus, he can't do unbalanced trades because he has a new account.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Here 1 more thing... Today I went dk with my friends and one of them died.............. Bacaz of that noob graveyard, we cannot loot her stuff and just watching it vanished on the floor -.-

I wonder if theres any ways much stupid than doing an update like this \'

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Suggest Jagex with 100 Combat Trading limit? Macroers never get into 100 without getting banned perminately and over 100 combats useally need trade, because rarely lvl 80 will give any of his stuff away :P (I'm sorry lvl-3 Skillers)

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

Suggest Jagex with 100 Combat Trading limit? Macroers never get into 100 without getting banned perminately and over 100 combats useally need trade, because rarely lvl 80 will give any of his stuff away :P (I'm sorry lvl-3 Skillers)

wow..

wow

knite your a genius. needing a combat lvl of say 10 / 15 would be better.

woild dramaticaly reduce the amount of bots

wwwweooow someone tell jagex

;D

wow..

wow

knite your a genius. needing a combat lvl of say 10 / 15 would be better.

woild dramaticaly reduce the amount of bots

wwwweooow someone tell jagex

Then macros would just level up to level 10 or 15? It's not that hard.

90+ requirement to trade sounds good though..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Some people have bulk accounts, less people would be bothered to lvl so many account to say lvl 15.

Less bots, easier to catch.

;D

Some people have bulk accounts, less people would be bothered to lvl so many account to say lvl 15.

Less bots, easier to catch.

They have scripts to do tutorial island. Scripts that mine / WC / fish. Scripts that [try to] deal with random evets. Scripts that bank for you. Scripts that walk you back to your spot after death. Scripts that auto log you in, and scripts that auto log you out.

Do you honestly think they don't have scripts that can level your character to combat 15?

>_<

Combat 90, imo.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"