Just a theory

Jeffery

Is it me or is Jagex getting rid of RWTERS by getting rid of people that might Rwt?I mean a lot of the recent updates made people quit.

stakers quit due to the duel arena update,

Now a lot of pkers have quit due to it

Grand exchange killed merchanting If it didn't the update in january will. Do you Think this the case or am i making another spam thread :P. Discuss

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I think so, the number of people that RWT will slowy die down and the game will be played how it should be.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think so, the number of people that RWT will slowy die down and the game will be played how it should be.

-Haseo

You mean without PKing? Without the ability to trade more than 3k at a time? Without the ability to duel for any sort of profit?

Yes, seems like the game is being played EXACTLY like it should be.

Edit: Looking at your join date, you have no idea how the game should be played.

-Haseo

You mean without PKing? Without the ability to trade more than 3k at a time? Without the ability to duel for any sort of profit?

Edit: Looking at your join date, you have no idea how the game should be played.

Agreed. There is no 'how it should be'. That was the genius of freestyle games like runescape. But we're being cramped in.

and made to play with no ingenuity; nobody can stand out of the crowd without playing hours and hours and hours.

And if thats 'HOW IT SHOULD BE'- god forbid.

Think of Nature running; with all these restrictions, community things that really stand out would never have happened. Nothing interesting or out of the norm; just ppl grinding to become just another average player.

Thats what it has reduced us too; we are not people, we are just another average player, unless you have hours to spend.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

-Haseo

Agreed. There is no 'how it should be'. That was the genius of freestyle games like runescape. But we're being cramped in.

and made to play with no ingenuity; nobody can stand out of the crowd without playing hours and hours and hours.

And if thats 'HOW IT SHOULD BE'- god forbid.

Think of Nature running; with all these restrictions, community things that really stand out would never have happened. Nothing interesting or out of the norm; just ppl grinding to become just another average player.

Thats what it has reduced us too; we are not people, we are just another average player, unless you have hours to spend.

What i was talking about was the RWT issue...i did not say that the wildy shoud have been taken out. There should be no RWT in runescape and i have always belived that. Im not to mad about the wildy...i nevered pked anyone before. The only thing that gets me mad is the 3k trade thing...but that is to stop RWT...so IMO i think its for the better

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]