Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��‰â�¬Å�Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�Å�Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��‰â�¬Å�Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�Å�Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��Â

Well, I was a bit bored and desided to dm my friends. It was a fun dm, w/ givebacks. Here are the 2 vids =D

Against baalboy5. He lvl 99 and I am lvl 93. Gf

Against Ikraz55. He lvl 103 and I am lvl 93. Gf

I AM NOT A PURE!!

Thanks to the following ppl

baalboy5: For being there to film, edit and add music and kill =). Sorry 'bout your d gloves :P Here is a link to his blog: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=633888&start=140

Ikraz55: You were always there for me when I needed you. We are very good friends and I just couldn't say anything bad about you! You are just so friendly!!!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I still got bad editing skills when It goes to zooming out and in :oops:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

8/10.

Off topic - I find tons of irony with the fact your signature both promotes and demotes "l337" speak.

~Joe.

nah, rofl copter rules! ::'

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

nah, rofl copter rules! ::'

Is totally pwned by lollerskates though.

lollerskates.gif

lol :P

naice dm

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Not one comment on the youtube messages :?:

10/10 hehe :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

570 views and soo little posts!

570 views and soo little posts!

Owned much baal? :P

deflatedbballnq4.jpg

9/10 on videos; awesome that you beat a guy 10 combat levels greater than you. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

love the 1k views kinggabe