quit complaining about pking/staking/merching!!!

mawd_luva

Why do people complain about how jagex ruined merching/ staking/pking? Jagex didn't intend for runescape to be a combat based money making game alone. If they did then woodcutting, fletching, runecrafting, and smithing would be non-existant. Now less snobby pking/staking pures are around. No more drop trading from their mains ftw. Jagex inteneded the game for combat AND skilling for making money and playing the game, not just combat. There are less bots at yews and mage trees now so you can still make a fair amount of money if you work hard.

baller_playa.png

Sorry but a LOT of people liked merchanting/staking/Player killing if you noticed. People aren't only mad about losing it's profitablity, but Pking and staking were also fun. I'd actually be fine if there were still drop traders, now with all of these rather worthless updates we have lost:

Staking

Merchanting

Pking

Drop parties

Private drop parties at PP

Being nice by giving away items

Kind of big dent.

I stopped:

Why do people complain about how jagex ruined merching/ staking/pking?

Jagex: Made merchanting extremely hard, and will make it harder.

Jagex: ruined staking by putting a stupid cap on it, which was barely needed.

Jagex: Destroyed peekaying pretty much.

Now I will read the rest.

Jagex didn't intend for runescape to be a combat based money making game alone. If they did then woodcutting, fletching, runecrafting, and smithing would be non-existant.

No sh*t, Sherlock?

Jagex inteneded the game for combat AND skilling for making money and playing the game, not just combat

Again, no sh*t, Sherlock?

There are less bots at yews and mage trees now so you can still make a fair amount of money if you work hard.

Yet again, no sh*t, Sherlock.

But that screws up merchanting more. Think about it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

On the bright side, with all the people complaining, Jagex is sure to change the update a little. I think the Multi-combat bounty hunter is the biggest complaint, they'll probably change that first.

To me, I like this update. I'm F2P, so now I get duel arena and grand exchange. I don't normally go to the wildy anyway, so that doesn't really affect me. I guess I'm lucky.

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

Update Meaning:

- no trading cooked for raw/raw for cooked

- no trading herbs for seeds/seeds for herbs

- no trading herbs+seconds+vials for pots

- no trading straight herbs for pots

- no trading cannonballs for steel bars

- no trading fletching supplies for finished products

- no giving double nats

- no trading hides for range armor sets

- no running bones to someone at your altar

- no law running

- no running planks for someone

- no training firemaking and woodcutting together. One person cuts the logs and gives to someone else to burn.

- no hiring people to tan your hides for you

- no giving free loads of fish to people when you're power fishing

- no ore running

- no more teaming at high level monsters (KBD,KQ)

- No more PK

- No X-Mas Gifts, No helpin freinds!

- NO ESS FOR RUNES >.<

- NO BARS FOR ARMOR

- NO reliable way to make money

- NO PRIVATE PARTIES

- NO STAKEIN' OVER 3K(ITEMS OR MONEY)

- NO BEGGING

- NO PK VIDS

- NO NOTHING

TO:ALL RUNESCAPE PLAYERS

(Nice Xmas Gift)

xyc_unit.png

xyc_unit.png

Why do people complain about how jagex ruined merching/ staking/pking? Jagex didn't intend for runescape to be a combat based money making game alone. If they did then woodcutting, fletching, runecrafting, and smithing would be non-existant. Now less snobby pking/staking pures are around. No more drop trading from their mains ftw. Jagex inteneded the game for combat AND skilling for making money and playing the game, not just combat. There are less bots at yews and mage trees now so you can still make a fair amount of money if you work hard.

merchanting:some people play this game just to get money and merchanting was one of the best ways to do it, u dont need eny skills to merchant. i made most of my money merchanting the best part of it was that i can skill the same time i do it.

staking:same thing some people do it for money some for fun, i saked some times cuz of the adrenaline boost but i cant realy feel the exitement with the max 3k stakes.

pk:agen same thing some do for money some for fun as the previous treats say bonty hunter is not good cuz you almost must have a team to do it.

monster hunting: you can solo but the idea of monster hunting is team work and who would want to go and dk if u cant share the loot? ye ye there is the loots system but when u see your friend get the 150m worth armandyl hilt it dosent feel good when he gets all of it and u have to think, ah well beter luck next time for me then.

skilling:are you joking with the yew and mage cutting?? i mean i got 99wc and cant get good money with it, only realy good money making skill is runecrafting but alot of people dont like it. ah and the good old smithing the only one i know who made profit when he got 99 smithing is master smither and with smithing the desent money starts at lvl 85+?

there you got some reasons why we complain abouth merchanting/pking/staking/monster hunting and a bit in skilling cuz no more ess runners in runecraft :-w

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

how about if you dont like complaining? not posting on a forum and complaining?

everyone has a right to complain about something they dont like. including you. but if you aregoing to complain about complaining at least see why people are complaining first.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

i dont full understand the new update. why cant there be drop parties, and how has it stopped drop trading?

you wont in future be able to drop anything of more than 3k value and people se it.

you also wont be able to trade and buy something and offer less or more than 3k either way of it's value.. got some extra rune and need fas cash? then you'll have to wait behind the 99 smith with 30k rune scimmys to sell. because he'll be selling them at bottom price so you cant sell cheaper.

got 100 yew logs u need to sell?

get behind the queue of thousands of woodcutters going for 99 selling their logs etc etc

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

No

3k limit, so you can give away 3k if you want, once every 15 minutes

You can sell ful rune, say the value of full rune is 200k (i know it's not that anymore) if someone offers you 197k that's fine, but if they offer 196k Jagex wont allow it.

If you sell your full rune for 197k and then someone asks if you have one air rune (10gp) for free, you wont be able to give it to them for 15 minutes after you sold your rune.

If it's a trade, a gift, whatever. You cant accept or give 3k less/more than it's value, the trade wont work.

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

Plus the level difference in bounty hunter is very annoying as well, how is a lvl 60 going to square up to a lvl 90? how on earth does that ever work out? Not to mention its multi? 1v1 has dissapeared off the face of the earth. the wilderness is an empty husk with wait for it... one revenant every million square miles to annoy you with its stupid ice spells then when u kill it it drops rubbish... No more hills pking?!?!? the single most popular f2p pking activity just destroyed, so many good times hills pking now we have to run around the edge of an overly large multi arena with one item aimlessly, thats becuase it is enormous and no-one feels the need to go into the middle becuase - there is NOTHING. Stupid... worth quitting over this is... some people dont find clicking a rock every few seconds fun at all, thats why some people only play rs to pk. that of course is trashed - at xmas too.

Well mawd, maybe you don't really understand why they don't like it, since these are things that don't really change anything for you it seems, but atleast try to see the situation from their point of view. Imagine people who loved pking, and looked foward to go pk everyday after they came back from school. Then someday, out of the blue, they come back home and discover that their favorite activity in the whole game has been removed, and replaced by mini-games. That makes them really angry, that's why they complain. Can you blame them?

2480+ total

Let me say something very simple and to the point.

Why do people complain about how jagex ruined merching/staking/pking?

Think about that statement. It's not hard, just process the meaning of that simple sentence.

I rest my case.

p2gq.jpg

Why do people complain about how jagex ruined merching/staking/pking?

Think about that statement. It's not hard, just process the meaning of that simple sentence.

Rofl :o

2480+ total

Update Meaning:

- no trading cooked for raw/raw for cooked

- no trading herbs for seeds/seeds for herbs

- no trading herbs+seconds+vials for pots

- no trading straight herbs for pots

- no trading cannonballs for steel bars

- no trading fletching supplies for finished products

- no giving double nats

- no trading hides for range armor sets

- NO BARS FOR ARMOR