"The Game" How Far Can You Go?

Neglexis

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know how to do level 2 plocks... from somebody else... please.. :)

EDIT: Atleast a decent clue!

Same for me, too.

I don't get how in the world you guys get using your keyboard from "Better keep still"???

~Rcty

Rcty

I don't get how in the world you guys get using your keyboard from "Better keep still"???

I don't see how you don't. If it tells you to keep still, you would assume it means the mouse, so logically you would turn to your keyboard.

I can't get any more specific than that witout blatantly telling you the answer :? .

p2gq.jpg

Alright....Number 5 has lost me...I'm at the "close. go back and try again" bit...

Also, has this got anything to do with 5?

^^ from the first picture in number 5's source

Doomy edit: I like sheep

im so confused on 3. im looking at the title bar (dunno wth a source is) and theres no clue :x

At least read through the previous pages.

The source code for the web page. Ctrl + U for Mozilla, Ctrl + F3 for Opera, don't know what it is for IE - but it's under "view".

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Does anybody know where I can download that full Memento song? It sounds awesome.

Also, stuck on Number 9. :?

[hide]I've turned the lights off, and 'This Is Too Hard' popped up... And now there's a weird sound playing in the background...[/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Does anybody know where I can download that full Memento song? It sounds awesome.

[hide]I've turned the lights off, and 'This Is Too Hard' popped up... And now there's a weird sound playing in the background...[/hide]

Learn your SAT words buddy. :wink:

Pardon me for sounding ignorant, but isn't SAT a test or something from America? If I'm right, I have no clue what you're talking about. #-o

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Pardon me for sounding ignorant, but isn't SAT a test or something from America? If I'm right, I have no clue what you're talking about. #-o

Oops, sorry, didn't realize you were from Australia. But you're right, the SAT is a test here in America. One of the sections on the test is about vocabulary and the like, and uses smart-sounding words. Basically, what I meant to say (in a humorous fashion that totally failed because of cultural differences making me have to explain myself and look like an idiot) is that if you knew what the word "append" meant, you'd know what to do. :D