quit your ranting about the new updates of wildy and 3k lim!

ny333

i dont see you guys comming up with any good alternatives all you guys do is say "chage it back change it back!" gees really helpful, thats just going to let all those macroers back in.

have you ever thought about what the point is of pk?

1. to make money

2. to have fun

that is for players who dont real world trade...

if you want to make money i dont see how boutry hunting cant make money and if you want to have fun by having a fight with your mates i dont see why you shouldnt go to the duel arena.

so if your still ranting for no reason well, the only reason why you would be doing so is that you are a real world trader or macroer or hacker who cant transfer the wealth obtained from hacking.

And I suppose you think you're helping by ranting about the people who rant... :wall: :wall:

so if your still ranting for no reason well, the only reason why you would be doing so is that you are a real world trader or macroer or hacker who cant transfer the wealth obtained from hacking.

People wouldn't rant if they didn't have a reason or something to rant about. Also, put yourself in their shoes. Since PKers play to player-kill, imagine if what you do for a living and for fun was taken away from you for good. All that time devoted into developing and training a good pure wasted and gone in a snap.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

I have no idea where you're getting the impression that everyone who says the updates are awful are real world traders and/or macroers. If that were true, I'd say about half the population is autoing. Remeber that everyone has a right to their opinion, including yourself, but it's not really necessary for you to tell people not to be so angry. A lot of people had their fun taken away from them. Bounty hunter can't replace the thrill of walking through the wilderness with a group of friends hunting down people. Even being the victim was fun sometimes, when you're three iteming, just to see if you can get away.

I had a lot of fun in the wilderness, and that has been taken away from me. I'd advocate for bringing it back if I could. Am I a macroer? No. Am I an autoer? No.

I'm just a dude who wants the wilderness restored.

...And I rarely Pk'ed.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Err... sticky?

But yeah, your right, if they want something changed they should make suggestions to Jagex. All rioting will do is show Jagex if they do what you want, the rioting players stay in the game and keep giving them crap. Not a good incentive to give them what they want, eh?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I love how your ranting about rants, think twice man, does your rant have any point?

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

1. Don't tell me what to do.

2. Personally, I'm glad they finally did something, I'm just mad that they had to destroy any sense of community or friendship or kindness that RS had.

Oh, and I've never RWTed, autoed, droptraded, scammed, lured, or anything else. Try posting something useful next time, not random accusations. Just because you weren't personally affected doesn't mean that other legit players weren't. Somehow I get the feeling that the original poster (along with many others) is just jumping on the 'flame the protestors' bandwagon without any real idea of what is going on.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I love how your ranting about rants, think twice man, does your rant have any point?

i beleive his point is: dont just complain and riot, help by suggesting a better solution that gives the people there wild back-while still doing somthing about RWT

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

i dont see you guys comming up with any good alternatives all you guys do is say "chage it back change it back!" gees really helpful, thats just going to let all those macroers back in.

1. to make money

2. to have fun

if you want to make money i dont see how boutry hunting cant make money and if you want to have fun by having a fight with your mates i dont see why you shouldnt go to the duel arena.

i realize what ur trying to say.

but two things:

1. have u tried bounty hunter??? if not, ill explain the basics to u, if u dont have a team, ur dead! bounty hunter is not a replacement of pking, because a lot of ppl liked to solo pk for money (thats why there multi combat, and single combat in the wilderness.)

2. reading ur last sentence makes me think that u know nothing about pkers/pking. from what i read, ur saying that most pkers and RWTs/macros/hacker. well thats not true. you might want to do a lil more researching (ie. reading the pk related forums) b4 u post a "rant" like this.

Staurolite.png

1. to make money

2. to have fun

This post is... hypocritical, but that has been repeated before, so i will leave it alone.

Number one, your "points of pking" don't only describe pking, that pretty much covers everything in runescape. In other words, you need points specific to pking. The major problem with that is, everyone has their own reasons to pk. Some for quick cash, some for the adrenaline rush, some for tradition, and some because they are A-holes.

As for the "so if your still ranting for no reason well, the only reason why you would be doing so is that you are a real world trader or macroer or hacker who cant transfer the wealth obtained from hacking" idea, thats a pretty broad sweep, with little thought put into. The old, "If your not with us, your against us" trick. I am ranting, and i am not even a pker let alone a RWT, just a responsable player, doing what i should do, alerting jagex to their percieved f-ups.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

1. have u tried bounty hunter??? if not, ill explain the basics to u, if u dont have a team, ur dead! bounty hunter is not a replacement of pking, because a lot of ppl liked to solo pk for money (thats why there multi combat, and single combat in the wilderness.)

Well, if you think about it, the "if u dont have a team, ur dead" applied fairly well to the old pking concept, I mean sure you can make a few rune full helms and a couple of quick amulets of glory pking runecrafters or green dragon slayers, but actual pking against other pkers mostly occurred between teams, and if you didn't have one, you weren't worth more than the items you carried.

While I do agree that the whole point of this thread is quite... well... pointless, I do get annoyed at the people who rant and simply ask to have everything restored back to what it used to be, simply because that's not going to happen, and it also displays a level of ignorance towards Jagex's reasons behind their recent updates.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Noob.

Lets get some things straight, RC pking is BAD, therefore you deserve to get FLAMED. Bad kills, they are defenseless people. It's like attacking a woodcutter for a yew log...

Stop telling people what to do. If people ranting about the update bugs you that much, you need to turn a blind eye to it.

All stupid topics like this do is start a never ending chain of people ranting about each other. You rant about other ranters, and pretty soon there'll be ranters ranting about people ranting about other ranters...