Runescape Classic Fact Sheet -updated july 29-

Rarex

The black hole wasn't for banned players, I'm pretty sure I remember in the dwarven mountains a dwarf asked you if you wanted to go somewhere. He'd give you the disk of returning ( now discountinued ) which you would have to use to get out of the blackness.

ahem.. other players were allowed to visit it, they could use the disks to come back. But the players who broke rules were put there for good, unable to get out of there. Technically none of them were banned, as they could still log in and had all their stuff and stats.. its just that they were in an endless black hole where they couldn't do much.

You claim Zonghui to be a bad pker, but it was infact him who basically invented diagonal catching. He was one of the best known pkers and early inventers of catching. Although arugeably lady kill joy perfected it, he still was notable due to him being the first. I don't think he deserves to be recognised as "bad pker."

invented catching? :lol: and zezima discovered the north pole.. if you don't know then there is no need to comment. Zonghui wasn't a great pker..he was just average, like any other random guy. The only advatange he had was his stats.. stats ment alot more back then, as a lvl 90 couldn't get lucky and 2-hit a lvl 120 with dds specials..

Does anyone remember when rs2 was released? I honestly don't know. I think it was early - mid 2004?
Beta was launched for members on Dec 1. 2003 and for f2p on 17th March 2004. Full Launch was on March 29th 2004.

and thanks for correcting me Hohto. I didn't even remember about the bug-shemales, which indeed v1rta was, not that you brought it up. (he/she was finnish aswell like you if I remember correctly)

Btw - I have a pic of you training on skeles in crandor dungeon Hohto ;) lvl 101 or something if I remember well.. I used to take pics of all lvl 100+ people, as you didn't see them very often (i was f2p). I myself never achieved 100cmb as I didn't have much time to play rs after the summer of 2001.. quit actively playing rs sometime in 2003 when I was lvl 91. Though I kept logging in once-in-a-while to get holiday items and maybe do a thing or two.. finally quit in 2004 after I had seen what rs2 was like.. haven't logged in since.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you back then and this donkey is right, you never left the castle... Its funny how your still lying about the bad rep you use to have trying to act all hard!

\'

If you knew me back then and I never left the castle are you implying you were level 90 and you never left the castle? I never really pked at the castle much and I always went to greaters, rocks, black maze, icies pking with dsm. I was fighting gogeta and swifty when they were 107 and dsm was level 80. Kdog and I became friends when I was level 70-75 ish and he was level 92. But yeah, I met him at the castle too (I didn't, I know you and meet are too slow to catch sarcasm). Me and you fought a lot when I was a lower level so I don't know what you're talking about. Question. Did you call meet a donkey or was that a sensor and what did you call him if it was? Lol.

I knew you back then and this donkey is right, you never left the castle... Its funny how your still lying about the bad rep you use to have trying to act all hard!

\'

If you knew me back then and I never left the castle are you implying you were level 90 and you never left the castle? I never really pked at the castle much and I always went to greaters, rocks, black maze, icies pking with dsm. I was fighting gogeta and swifty when they were 107 and dsm was level 80. Kdog and I became friends when I was level 70-75 ish and he was level 92. But yeah, I met him at the castle too (I didn't, I know you and meet are too slow to catch sarcasm). Me and you fought a lot when I was a lower level so I don't know what you're talking about. Question. Did you call meet a donkey or was that a sensor and what did you call him if it was? Lol.

Wasnt til beginning of 03 when you went inpure, and you got recognition as a high level pker for a year.

You talk about fighting swifty as level 82 , the only time you did was when you dmed him , him with no armour 3 times in the alter and you almost beat him. So he kept you added and eventually became his bia in the wild. Its cool tho swifty, after he got out from robin hoods wings he had a few of them.

Besides the fact you always tried to make friends with any one that was a better pker then you dsm , you did it at the castle with nyd n company , and continued to do it when you got high level with adx sue unit kmd etc. Wasnt til after rs2 when you started bsing some of the same people who helped you out the most in high level.

And i wouldnt come back with the I solod [cabbage] because every one know youd lead people to certain spots where you had other chars logged at wether it was kmds char, kdog, swiftys , dty, etc.

You were always a cheap pker , and only time your char actually "caught" some body was with some one else on it.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

\'

Wasnt til beginning of 03 when you went inpure, and you got recognition as a high level pker for a year.

You talk about fighting swifty as level 82 , the only time you did was when you dmed him , him with no armour 3 times in the alter and you almost beat him. So he kept you added and eventually became his bia in the wild. Its cool tho swifty, after he got out from robin hoods wings he had a few of them.

Besides the fact you always tried to make friends with any one that was a better pker then you dsm , you did it at the castle with nyd n company , and continued to do it when you got high level with adx sue unit kmd etc. Wasnt til after rs2 when you started bsing some of the same people who helped you out the most in high level.

And i wouldnt come back with the I solod [cabbage] because every one know youd lead people to certain spots where you had other chars logged at wether it was kmds char, kdog, swiftys , dty, etc.

You were always a cheap pker , and only time your char actually "caught" some body was with some one else on it.

Nowyoudie and I fought a lot before we became friends. I fought daak a lot. I fought vendor every single day. Good pkers tried to pk with other good pkers. Adx killed me 4 times I think and sue probably killed me twice. Killer and I fought a whole lot before we added each other. I think kdog3wa bsed killer and swifty and I were bored so we just bsed him, too. Killer was never a friend. We just didn't fight for awhile. I never bsed sue, I never bsed arkan. I never bsed kdog or swifty. I never played on swifty's or killermandie's character either. I think you're a little bit too involved with rs, still. I did solo pk but not a lot. What was the fun in solo pking? If I had a friend on and they wanted to pk then we pked.

Genetic: Wow! Those are a lot of very cool pictures! Thank you very much for releasing them =)!

I will update the fact sheet here on Tip.it to match the one on Zybez. After it is matched, I will add new facts suggested here. Along with facts, new pictures and new other stuff ;).

Lots of editing to be done!

So, check back soon!

-[ If your content is being used in the fact sheet, you will be credited ]-

edit1: btw, I knew about the newsletter thing. Thanks for reminding me though. I have a list of every single update from Jan 4 to march 01, 2001. Anyways.. lots of things to update, change, and add

What is the picture limit on Tip.it Forums per post? Need help with this question =)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

TONS of updates, changes, and additions have been made!

2 new facts added

1 fact changed

4 new articles to "interesting stuff" added (all are very interesting ;))

2 new pictures to "fun stuff" added

1 player added to "Famous & Legendary players"

:)

(will get unbanned on "the other fansite" on august 7, 08)

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

2 new facts added

1 fact changed

I read about 5 lines of your first post and i noticed that you must just be some newb trying to record the past without actually knowing anything about it.

If your going to post peoples stats from what people tell you about them at least look it up to see if its true. Give SAX more credit then zong. Atleast SAX hit 123. Zong never hit 123. He use to sit at the big bone spawn for hours using scar to auto pick up just one bone and burying it while 3 iteming. He got pked so many times that he just stopped trying.

Oh and your little list of facts is a joke. Just google runescape classic and you will find a website that actually has true facts about it. I think the gladz clan had a good site that might still be around.

If you're going to update something at least remove the [cabbage] story about andrew buying the game from someone. :roll: :roll: :roll:

When Andrew released the game he would post all the updates on the website himself...

http://web.archive.org/web/20010112173400/http://jagex.com/index.html

Look at the copyright you stupid [bleep].

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

2 new facts added

1 fact changed

I read about 5 lines of your first post and i noticed that you must just be some newb trying to record the past without actually knowing anything about it.

If your going to post peoples stats from what people tell you about them at least look it up to see if its true. Give SAX more credit then zong. Atleast SAX hit 123. Zong never hit 123. He use to sit at the big bone spawn for hours using scar to auto pick up just one bone and burying it while 3 iteming. He got pked so many times that he just stopped trying.

Oh and your little list of facts is a joke. Just google runescape classic and you will find a website that actually has true facts about it. I think the gladz clan had a good site that might still be around.

Lol. I'm not some newbie. I probably know more about RS1 more than you do ;). The Gladz website contains a bunch of stories from early RS1 (before wilderness). I have read it. Nothing that interesting.

I know about the MMMM bug, pink partyhat dupe (or christmas crackers dupe as some prefer to believe), knife bug, pre-rs1 (no wilderness), the shemale bug, first players to this skill and that, everdred being the first to a 99, that "moderator" was rab, I know about fatigue, I know that banks didn't always exist, I know about musashi22 ezarc bluerose13x (how musashi made rune item prices lower and ect), I know much more. Again, I know you didn't ask but idc I want to say.

I googled "runescape classic".

First link: Salmoneus = bunch of nothing new. few guides which ar elame

Second link: RS Wiki = pfft, it contains very little information. The "Class" section is obviously copied from here. Before I added it to the RS1 fact sheet, it wasn't there. Information about it wasn't available (the website I got it from was offline and very little was/is known about it) neither.

Third link: [cabbage]ty explication of RS1.

There. You fail. Dumb [bleep]

On TipIt, it has 2.1k views. On Zybez, this same topic has 20k views. Not that you care but anyways ;).

XdomX: Well, I'm thinking about that. It was written on dec 8, 07. Facts 1-12 were written on dec 8 as well. They need some updating.

Working out topic

2 new facts added

1 fact changed

Lol. I'm not some newbie. I probably know more about RS1 more than you do ;).

No, you don't.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

You should add snake_slava as the first lvl 99 ranger and Alchemon as the first lvl 100 combat to your "runescape firsts"

Also - fix the fact that Zonghui became lvl 123 later - he never did.

L6vi nr.1 in hiscores (mid 2001 I suppose):

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8895/l6vinr1ag7.jpg

Rs coming soon:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4522 ... oongd7.jpg

Rs main page - end of 2001:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9533/rsmain2uc9.jpg

Rs main page after the launch of members - Feb 2002:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2231/rsmain3zn9.jpg

Jagex first announces that they are creating members':

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6056 ... ingna2.jpg

Jagex first announces that there is going to be a whole new 3D engine (future rs2):

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3307 ... ingsd7.jpg

Bonebreaker6 had just quit and zezima was missing from hiscores (man what a mess it was that day - like 20 topics an hour were created in rs forums, speculating about what happened to him - most speculated him getting banned.. which obviously wasn't so):

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4590/chopperbl1.jpg

The section "Runescape firsts" wasn't made by me. I got it off some really hard to find website (in contributors) that was made in sept 2002.

Though, I might make an "official" list of who was first to this and that.

I have the "Rs coming soon" as a link-off in one of the facts.

To XdomX: Funny how you only quoted that. Dumbo

Working out topic

Total new section added: "Official Runescape Classic Firsts"

Soon to:

- Add a picture of the 'Null' bug

- Add an article to "Interesting Stuff" about the Bluerose13x & Ezarc cycle and how Musashi22 lowered the prices dramatically.

Working out topic

Okay - some fixes for your update:

First to 99 Herblaw: Halw-Gnun

First to 99 Thieving: Swedemike

Second to 99 Smithing: Krest not musashi22, musashi22 was 4th (the order goes like so: Bluerose13x -> Krest -> Gormis -> Musashi22

First to 1100 Skill Total: L6vi

l6vi1100lq0.jpg

First to 1200 SKill Total: L6vi (I don't have a pic, but as he didn't lose his nr.1 position until Tks took over i'm 99.9% certain it was him)

First to 1400 Skill Total: Tks

tks1400mo2.jpg

Thank you very much :D

All fixed

:D!

Working out topic

L6vi is a he lol :D I have some exclusive material about him, a video of an interview he gave to an estonian tv channel about this very popular text-based game he created :) You won't understand anything [except hohto maybe] but atleast you can see what one of the greatest players of rsc looked like:

http://e-maailm.hot.ee/pub/clips/l6vi.avi (L6vi is the dude with a black t-shirt - Tarmo Kutsar - who appears at 1:36)

And you still haven't fixed the fact that Zonghui didn't become lvl 123 :) never, he still isn't.

Zonghui lvl 123 thing fixed.

Also added a new article to the interesting stuff thing. All the newsletter up until oct 5 2001. Pretty much every news letter is unknown or forgotten about. Very very interesting!

Working out topic

hide option =)

I gave a link to view it in the internet archive =p

Working out topic

To XdomX: Funny how you only quoted that. Dumbo

No, it isn't funny how I only quoted that, the rest of your post was babble and nonsense.

And 'dumbo'? Really? are you 9?

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

Second to 99 Smithing: Krest not musashi22, musashi22 was 4th (the order goes like so: Bluerose13x -> Krest -> Gormis -> Musashi22

I'm relatively sure Iampenguin got his 99 smith before Musashi and if I'm not completely remembering wrong, he also got banned before Musa got 99.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

2 new facts added

1 fact changed

Lol. I'm not some newbie. I probably know more about RS1 more than you do ;). The Gladz website contains a bunch of stories from early RS1 (before wilderness). I have read it. Nothing that interesting.

I know about the MMMM bug, pink partyhat dupe (or christmas crackers dupe as some prefer to believe), knife bug, pre-rs1 (no wilderness), the shemale bug, first players to this skill and that, everdred being the first to a 99, that "moderator" was rab, I know about fatigue, I know that banks didn't always exist, I know about musashi22 ezarc bluerose13x (how musashi made rune item prices lower and ect), I know much more. Again, I know you didn't ask but idc I want to say.

I googled "runescape classic".

First link: Salmoneus = bunch of nothing new. few guides which ar elame

Second link: RS Wiki = pfft, it contains very little information. The "Class" section is obviously copied from here. Before I added it to the RS1 fact sheet, it wasn't there. Information about it wasn't available (the website I got it from was offline and very little was/is known about it) neither.

Third link: [cabbage] explication of RS1.

There. You fail. Dumb [bleep]

On TipIt, it has 2.1k views. On Zybez, this same topic has 20k views. Not that you care but anyways ;).

XdomX: Well, I'm thinking about that. It was written on dec 8, 07. Facts 1-12 were written on dec 8 as well. They need some updating.

Really you know more about it then i do? Only reason that might be true is because i forgot about it. The game has been dead for 4+ years now. I started the game when i was 13 now new kids like you keep acting like they played but I doubt they were logging onto the pc when they were 6-7 years old.

You know about the "mmmm" bug lol good job.

Pink partyhat dupe (or christmas crackers dupe as some prefer to believe) ---- That says enough. You don't know about it. For starters they aren't Christmas crackers. Why would Runescape make a Christmas cracker it just doesn't fit... Maybe it was a New Years drop but newbs like you dont know that.

Pre-rs1 no wildy? Are you giving updates your own names now? It was still the same game they just decided to make everyone able to fight p2p not just people who picked it.

You knowing who got the first 99's.. Most of the people that got 99 cheated. Try to look them up now a lot are most likely deleted.

Fatigue- You know about it?

Ok this is getting old... I have a private rsc server i can send to you if you know the basics of java you can start it up yourself and walk around in it. Learn a little about the game?