Runescape Classic Fact Sheet -updated july 29-

Rarex

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is varg vikernes still in prison?

Yes, he appealed roughly a month or half ago and it got denied. Same happened in 2006 so I assume we ain't gonna see him out for at least a year or two.

Wasn't it murder?

-3 church arsons

- 1 attempted arson

- causing one death (fireman)

- murder

- Escaping from the prison

He got 21 years (max in Norway) in 1994, I don't know enough about the law system to say how will the escape affect or will it have any affect on the total. I at least assume it was one reasons why his appeals to get a limited freedom have been denied.

Twenty one years is really short. You would have a good shot at the death penalty here for doing that stuff. I think the book I read was lords of chaos? I'm pretty sure that was it. Chaos something anyway.

Is varg vikernes still in prison?

Yes, he appealed roughly a month or half ago and it got denied. Same happened in 2006 so I assume we ain't gonna see him out for at least a year or two.

Wasn't it murder?

-3 church arsons

- 1 attempted arson

- causing one death (fireman)

- murder

- Escaping from the prison

He got 21 years (max in Norway) in 1994, I don't know enough about the law system to say how will the escape affect or will it have any affect on the total. I at least assume it was one reasons why his appeals to get a limited freedom have been denied.

Twenty one years is really short. You would have a good shot at the death penalty here for doing that stuff. I think the book I read was lords of chaos? I'm pretty sure that was it. Chaos something anyway.

Yes, it was Lords of Chaos.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

If he/she was really the first to 99 Cooking, and not Tks, evidence of so will eventually come up. I know Tks was the first to 99 Cooking because I have done my research. Not because just 1 person has told me she was the first. Also, I have spoken to her =p.

Yeah Your right, She was first. I was confused because he did hold top 99 for a while, turns out he was the first to 15m xp.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

Tks is back? :o

2gwxa3m.png

Yep. She *was* back. The day she posted that, I pmed her and talked to her for like 3 days then she didn't login. She was real nice. She even made a post here at these forums saying she was back after 6 years of retirement. Unfortunately, someone thought it wasn't her and she was banned from TipIt. Her topic removed too. The last time I talked to her, she told me Tks got locked because Jagex thought it wasn't her but she said she would get it back.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

How come "dessert" is still in highscore?

Because he is unbanned now.

Perm ban in rs lasts usually 2 years..

astro - jagex planned to make rune purple, but it would have been alot like mith, so they decided to change it to cyan. I played during the time rune items were released and I don't recall them actually being purple in game...

How come "dessert" is still in highscore?

Perm ban in rs lasts usually 2 years..

I'm very curious as to how you came to that conclusion. So you're saying if I had an account that was perm banned in January 2007 - 10 blackmarks and all - it would most likely be unbanned by default on January 2009, more or less?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

No.. means that if ur acc has been banned for 2 years and u send a letter to jagex, they most likely will unban you. In case of serious offenses, it wouldn't hurt if you had a player-mod friend who could confirm that you are a changed person.

Jagex doesn't unban any1 by deafult, you have to put in some effort if you want to be unbanned. So far all the people I know who have been banned for 2years+ and have send a proper letter to jagex asking for forgiveness etc. have been unbanned.. that includes autoers, scammers, advertisers.. etc.

I think Dessert is the best example - ranked nr.1 offender in the largest mass ban of rs history and now happily unbanned.

No.. means that if ur acc has been banned for 2 years and u send a letter to jagex, they most likely will unban you. In case of serious offenses, it wouldn't hurt if you had a player-mod friend who could confirm that you are a changed person.

Jagex doesn't unban any1 by deafult, you have to put in some effort if you want to be unbanned. So far all the people I know who have been banned for 2years+ and have send a proper letter to jagex asking for forgiveness etc. have been unbanned.. that includes autoers, scammers, advertisers.. etc.

I think Dessert is the best example - ranked nr.1 offender in the largest mass ban of rs history and now happily unbanned.

Ah, I see.

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can now only send messages to Jagex about advert displaying or billing/payment issues. Given that circumstance, let's say that that same account banned in January 2007 already has all of its appeals used up, including its Last Chance one. Just out of curiosity, how then would one go about getting ahold of Jagex? Via their actual e-mail? :?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Well.. it isn't actually wise to use up the last chance appeal, unless you have exactly 10 black marks and you havent commited any major offenses.

But in that case.. well.. then I guess either try to contact them buy a player-mod you know or via jagex's own e-mail, as it's cearly said that once you use up your last chance appeal you won't be able to send them any more letters.

• 3 weeks later...
Almedin3 was the 3rd person past lvl 100

I'm relatively sure he wasn't. Muhahaha, Alchemon, Sandytrain and Who da best for sure got 100 before Almedin and I'm almost certain that Wickedwayz, Dirtydevil, Erixson and many others got it before Almedin. I'd infact be kind of surprised if he was one of the first 30 to get it. Here's two old pictures of the hp list. Look up Almedin from the 2nd pic (rank 60+) and compare it to the first page: No chances he would have been the 3rd.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava/vanhoi/fight.PNG

http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava/vanhoi/fight2.PNG

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 1 month later...

:roll: I see somethings never change , same old arguments going around. There was alot of the original players that got 99's that never cheated, Most probably have carpel tunel sysdrome these days from clicking, but i hear non- the less any of us complaining about it.

I still don't see the point of who got what first, everybody back then, basically played for fun, and played the skill they enjoyed most,therefore why each individual played the game to their own prefrences...

Ah yes, who could forget LKJ (front-runner in the "nicest player" thread of '02 and one of the "three ladies" alongside sisters LadyKalica and Ladycali - LadyLinda didn't count as she wasn't related). True, at the time people were playing it for fun - but there was still such excitement as everdred cut those last few trees to be the first to 99 of any skill.

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

what about ladydejavu :P

and rh2 was the 3rd to lvl 100 he got it at hobgoblins the same day as the other two.. but yes i could imagine almedin3 getting 100 as one of the first 20 as he had mad high magic , more than 23 levels impure.

• 2 weeks later...
23 levels impure??? Is that even possible at the time? 92 magic prayer would do it but no one had 92 prayer back then, from what I remember.

i might have it a little off. but he was definitely 20+ levels impure as he had 79 hp when he was level 100 =)

and damn you, you hide for months than pop up only to contradict me :x :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this thread. It brought some smiles. I first played 7 years ago before p2p and the new Runescape intimidates me with how different it is. Anyone else remember how people would always crowd Bluerose13x whenever word got out to where she was? I remember some people who would rip off her name trying to scam people. I also remember seeing her when she first started out as a mage. Is that steel plate in the wilderness still there? I used to just go there as soon as I was strong enough to survive and I would just loot them and switch servers.