Runescape Classic Fact Sheet -updated july 29-

Rarex

I'm relatively sure Iampenguin got his 99 smith before Musashi and if I'm not completely remembering wrong, he also got banned before Musa got 99.

hmm.. maybe. I had the feeling that iampenguin got banned b4 he got 99smith.. But I guess you know better then :P

You knowing who got the first 99's.. Most of the people that got 99 cheated. Try to look them up now a lot are most likely deleted.

Tks - not banned

Ltangel - not banned

Everdred - not banned

Halw-Gnun - not banned

Thehate - not banned

Cowchicken - not banned

Swedemike - not banned

Bluerose13x - not banned

Chilipeppers - not banned

Joe_Bill64 - not banned

Lilyuffie88 - not banned

Ladykilljoy - not banned

Zonghui - not banned

Gearshifter - not banned

Alchemon - not banned

Ahem.. where on earth did you take the idea that the first 99's were cheaters? :?

Only Snake_slava is banned and mind I remind you he wasn't banned for cheating his way to 99 range. Anyone who knew atleast a little of what was going on back then knows the story with Snake_slava. He took his computer to jagex headquarters to prove he hadn't been cheating after he got banned. Just to show that he really was the best he actually made another user - Snake_slavik, which was the second user ever to reach 99 range.

Why snake_slava got banned sometime later I honestly don't know.. but it wasn't because of cheating his way to 99.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't XxCavalierxX first to 99 Cooking or Crafting? I could swear he was first to 99 in something before the stat wipe.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

Wasn't XxCavalierxX first to 99 Cooking or Crafting? I could swear he was first to 99 in something before the stat wipe.

XxCavalierxX has 93 cooking, no 99s.

Only Snake_slava is banned and mind I remind you he wasn't banned for cheating his way to 99 range. Anyone who knew atleast a little of what was going on back then knows the story with Snake_slava. He took his computer to jagex headquarters to prove he hadn't been cheating after he got banned. Just to show that he really was the best he actually made another user - Snake_slavik, which was the second user ever to reach 99 range.

Why snake_slava got banned sometime later I honestly don't know.. but it wasn't because of cheating his way to 99.

Indeed, this is true. Snake Slava actually appears to be unbanned now and, based on the Runescript database, is still an active player.

I'm almost positive that the reason he got banned was that his Russian-English translator was wrongly detected by Jagex as cheating software. I found that bit of information on RS Wiki, and I've also heard accounts of other RSC players affirming that event.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

The stats he has on the high score list were achieved after the wipe. Pre-wipe he had 99 cooking(I'm certain of, and believe his crafting was high for a long time as well), maybe some others.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

If he/she was really the first to 99 Cooking, and not Tks, evidence of so will eventually come up. I know Tks was the first to 99 Cooking because I have done my research. Not because just 1 person has told me she was the first. Also, I have spoken to her =p.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

I'm relatively sure Iampenguin got his 99 smith before Musashi and if I'm not completely remembering wrong, he also got banned before Musa got 99.

hmm.. maybe. I had the feeling that iampenguin got banned b4 he got 99smith.. But I guess you know better then :P

You knowing who got the first 99's.. Most of the people that got 99 cheated. Try to look them up now a lot are most likely deleted.

Tks - not banned

Ltangel - not banned

Everdred - not banned

Halw-Gnun - not banned

Thehate - not banned

Cowchicken - not banned

Swedemike - not banned

Bluerose13x - not banned

Joe_Bill64 - not banned

Lilyuffie88 - not banned

Ladykilljoy - not banned

Zonghui - not banned

Gearshifter - not banned

Alchemon - not banned

Ahem.. where on earth did you take the idea that the first 99's were cheaters? :?

I said most of the people who got 99 cheated. Not all of the first ones cheated. A lot of 99s did bot/share.

Tiwi and chilipeppers both botted and tiwi was banned for about 2 years. I dont know if it was the original zong but he botted to get his prayer lvls.

Do you know how snake got 99 range so fast? Do you know why he wanted to range instead of fight? Snake bug abused to get 99 on his pure, but i don't remember why they banned him.

Tks - not banned

Ltangel - not banned

Everdred - not banned

Halw-Gnun - not banned

Thehate - not banned

Cowchicken - not banned

Swedemike - not banned

Bluerose13x - not banned

Joe_Bill64 - not banned

Lilyuffie88 - not banned

Ladykilljoy - not banned

Zonghui - not banned

Gearshifter - not banned

Alchemon - not banned

I said most of the people who got 99 cheated. Not all of the first ones cheated. A lot of 99s did bot/share.

Tiwi and chilipeppers both botted and tiwi was banned for about 2 years. I dont know if it was the original zong but he botted to get his prayer lvls.

Do you know how snake got 99 range so fast? Do you know why he wanted to range instead of fight? Snake bug abused to get 99 on his pure, but i don't remember why they banned him.

You obviously did mean the first players to a 99 skill. Read what you said.

Snake-Slava was banned because Jagex detected his Russian-English translator as a bot. Then, he brought his PC to the Jagex HQ and was unbanned. In the mean time, he created another account which he got to 99 range and was the 2nd ever (and 1st as well). Now, Jagex/RuneScript was able to detect his translator but they weren't able to detect his bug abusing/autoing on his second account? Come on ;).

Tiwi? He/she was very early on. Tks was assumed to have been banned but like a month ago I talked to her for 3+ hours and she told me she requested her account to be locked for security reasons. So back to Tiwi, the same could had happened.

I don't know about Chili.

Get your facts straight

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

If chili botted howcome he is still in hiscores ? :roll:

and where on earth do you even Know that they botted? You just can't know anything like this until they get banned.. as they didn't - obviously they didn't cheat. Everyone should know the mass ban of jan 1. 2004 very well. Jagex banned all the accounts that had ever had any traces of bots/autos etc. from the game..

Snake bug abused to get 99 on his pure, but i don't remember why they banned him.

I wouldn't say mourners or undeads were a bug in the very meaning of the word. They were definately overpowered and later got nerfed for a good reason but I wouldn't say it was cheating. Not to mention Pekoni (3rd lvl 99 ranger), Maniac 666 and many others used them.

Tiwi? He/she was very early on. Tks was assumed to have been banned but like a month ago I talked to her for 3+ hours and she told me she requested her account to be locked for security reasons. So back to Tiwi, the same could had happened.

Tiwi was banned for sure.

And anyways Unit got a good point there. If we look at the banned high lvl chars from the first years, the list is quite impressive.

X Ace X = top miner and an autominer.

Fkedurmomm = 99 hp, one of the first ones to it. Publicly admitted sharing, got an offensive name and got banned for autoing magic.

Angel 2002 = knife bug

Sir Beachy = High lvl melee. Gave char away - wiped in the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] wipe

Iampenguin = One of the first to 99 smith + high combat.banned for char sharing

Krest = Temp banned and smith lowered from 99 to 90 due giving char away.

Gormis = One of the first 99 smiths, banned for char sharing.

Who da best = top combatant. Multiple rule breakings

Sunjon - Overally a good player, high combat. Wiped for [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation].

Muhahahaha = Top hp until got banned for char sharing.

Bonebreak6 = Sold his char, later tried to withraw it and it got banned.

Rush wind = Overally a top class char, high lvl smith.

Kingleonardo = High lvl archer, rs historian.

The list would go on and on.

If we look for example the time when Zonghui became the #1 in hp, both #2 (muha) and #3 (wbd) got later banned. Same for #17 (sunjon). That's 3 guaranteed bans from top 20. Most likely there's at least few more but I don't want to name names as I'm not 100% sure on them. Same from magic when Blue had just gotten 15m xp: #2 (gormis), #6 (Iampenguin), #7 (Tiwi), #9 (muha) and #10 (sunjon) have all been banned. That's 50% ban percent from the top 10 and all bans happened within 1 year from the pic. Same goes for many other skills: if we look at skills that were launched before p2p, I'd say at least 30% of the people who were in top in *insert random month here* 2002 got banned before summer 2004.

edit:

and where on earth do you even Know that they botted? You just can't know anything like this until they get banned.. as they didn't - obviously they didn't cheat. Everyone should know the mass ban of jan 1. 2004 very well. Jagex banned all the accounts that had ever had any traces of bots/autos etc. from the game..

They only banned few certain bots. Some bots used different functions (and were not publicly available) and many people used or had used color clickers which were virtually impossible to trace with the old rsc engine. Also the tracing started only from one date: chars that had autoed before it didn't get caught due the way how the tracing worked.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

-To hohto-

:o, cool. Gives some clarification on what happened to Bonebreaker6 :D. but yea, many autoed but *most* very first 99ers didn't I guess :P

Also wondering.. do you have any pictures from Pre-wildy rs? before the wilderness :D

what can I say? i guess auto_rune was pretty popular back then :lol:

edit: I'm in your cc :o

edit2: About krest, he appears as 89 smithing. Did Andrew decided to lower it one more (90 -> 89) or something xD? :P

Working out topic

but yea, many autoed but *most* very first 99ers didn't I guess :P

Don't think any of the very first 99s in their own skills got banned in rsc. In rs2 that has happened with Cursed you for example. However it doesn't change the fact that many of the top people in their own skills (some even being one of the first ones to 99 in that) did cheat and also got caught for it.

Also wondering.. do you have any pictures from Pre-wildy rs? before the wilderness :D

http://officialzezima.com/board/index.php?showtopic=33

edit: I'm in your cc :o

No point in that. I personally never use it.

edit2: About krest, he appears as 89 smithing. Did Andrew decided to lower it one more (90 -> 89) or something xD?

Could have been 89, lack of coffee today and almost bed time added to a rough work week + no weekend break insight cause weird things.

signaturehoh.jpg

If chili botted howcome he is still in hiscores ? :roll:

I know they botted because I knew them.

If you want to add some real names to that list add Husla, and Reines.

Husla hacked most of the main accounts back in the day.

Reines helped jagex notice that they needed a game that wasn't so easy to cheat on.

Snake slavik wasn't the second to 99 range...

Thanks hohto I don't remember half of the names from back in the day that you do.

Who da Best-POKEY.... That one has to be the funniest...

And kingleonardo=husla... thats why he was banned.

A question - Who is bonebreak6?

The legendary BB6 never got banned, as I know him irl (he went to the same school as me and occasionally we meet at some parties nowadays) I am pretty confident as I say he just quit rs, because nolifing rs totally messed up his rl..

Also I can tell 100% sure that he never sold/gave away his user, he has confirmed it several times.

bb6 got banned in the mass ban for autoing. Could of sworn he was even on that list of the top 1 k.

So would that mean that he had his account unbanned since then and logged into RS2 at some point? Because he's on the hiscores with Runecrafting.

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

bb6 got banned in the mass ban for autoing. Could of sworn he was even on that list of the top 1 k.

So would that mean that he had his account unbanned since then and logged into RS2 at some point? Because he's on the hiscores with Runecrafting.

But not with Strength :o

Oh well =o

Working out topic

Lol dude.. go to bed and think again in the morning.. bb6 has never ever been banned, he doesn't even have a single black mark on his account..

Here's a list of top100 offenders of the mass ban:

Dessert

Fai Li

Rs Jeroen141

X Ph0enix X

Brahim Pk

Kill Girl 2

J A P P A R

Menjo

Mofo68add1

Pray Master

Snoopykiller

Awaa

Italian Boi

Loco Baludo

Germsonsa

Robin Huud

Is3lfr3estuf

Geofish

Snake Salva

Bufu 4 Life

Killah0e

Qjg

Ll Xyres Ll

Bryce1507

I Pitiful I

Vesselman2

X2 Shade

Fragas Lt

I Archee I

P O K E Y

Jij Ga Dood

Poiz9

Ryan2kn1

Hillbilly Hc

Uber Arch

I Br0ke I

Zo Gestoord

I Stick I

Dragon2pure

Dj Liquidx

Halexygalaxy

Puresten

Xxreloadxx

Druid89

Ahp

Diablorl

Mrsicedrop

Pul2e L33t

Dbz Mcnugget

I Nooby I

Silent522

J Sm0ker

Mech Waster

Mrs Death

Out 4 Fun

Final Edge

Ninja Jet

G000d Like

Rs Jijgadood

B0 Selecta

Iol Ur Dead

I Mortal I

P22suke

Forceyou

Undrtakr1

Tekas

Scuba Dy

Bufu 4 Llfe

Tjerry

I G0t Worms

Raging Lion

Mini Net

B0 Selecta

I Zone I

Real Snowsi

R0ad Train

Warrior277

Gibli Gibli2

Xsreality

Dasponge

Ghostbuster

Z E D

Kledus

Holmgren

Aimless400

I Yung Wun I

Littleflame

Lil Jappar

Ch0senbyg0d

Th3 Evil 0ne

Great Ownage

X Demi

Teh Mage

Henrik Jr

Jr Link36

Kepla

Henke At Lan

Attack Girl

Zez2

Lol dude.. go to bed and think again in the morning.. bb6 has never ever been banned, he doesn't even have a single black mark on his account..

Ah yes, the mass ban of February 2004 in which 957 players got banned for "cheating and using macro software to automatically play the game for them".

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

Ah yes, the mass ban of February 2004 in which 957 players got banned for "cheating and using macro software to automatically play the game for them".

Heh, that's one way to get your name immortalized. :lol:

~I Am A Bahai~

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

A question - Who is bonebreak6?

The legendary BB6 never got banned, as I know him irl (he went to the same school as me and occasionally we meet at some parties nowadays) I am pretty confident as I say he just quit rs, because nolifing rs totally messed up his rl..

Also I can tell 100% sure that he never sold/gave away his user, he has confirmed it several times.

Jürgen confirmed to me he sold his char to some lithuanian and he was asking for my help to get it unlocked when it got unlocked/banned. I don't know its current ownership relations or blackmarks but the real owner wasn't in charge of the account for at least some period of time.

signaturehoh.jpg

Jürgen confirmed to me he sold his char to some lithuanian and he was asking for my help to get it unlocked when it got unlocked/banned. I don't know its current ownership relations or blackmarks but the real owner wasn't in charge of the account for at least some period of time.

I just saw your sig. Is varg vikernes still in prison? I remember I read a book about him and it was interesting. It was awhile ago. Wasn't it murder? I realize I'm way off topic but I'm curious for some reason lol.

Is varg vikernes still in prison?

Yes, he appealed roughly a month or half ago and it got denied. Same happened in 2006 so I assume we ain't gonna see him out for at least a year or two.

Wasn't it murder?

-3 church arsons

- 1 attempted arson

- causing one death (fireman)

- murder

- Escaping from the prison

He got 21 years (max in Norway) in 1994, I don't know enough about the law system to say how will the escape affect or will it have any affect on the total. I at least assume it was one reasons why his appeals to get a limited freedom have been denied.

signaturehoh.jpg