What I learned from class

death666bl00ms

Did you know a boar's ejaculation lasts several minutes? This is the only thing I remember from my Animal Sciences course. Luckily, it is also something that can be interjected into any conversation.

Edit: What other interesting facts do you know of?

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Hah I saw this thing, it was like a list of wierd facts online. The first one the guy said was that pig's have 30 minute orgasms, and then for the rest of the list he talked about basically that...

Ex:

"Fact #3: Blah blah blah blah blah... But really... 30 minutes... man.. Wish I was a pig"

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Yea...I have never seen this list, interesting...And why did my post get reported? Its not like I am really talking about anything bad...This is animal anatomy.

Sigh. Anyway, I wanna see this list. I was sooo happy to see this as a question on my exam, since I knew it :twisted:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Whats ejaculation?

Now try and fit that explanation within a family forum's guidelines and rules. Then you might get why someone reported it.

By the way it wasn't me who reported this topic.

Minimum age to play rs is 13. Sex education is taught in schools as low as 6th grade. By 8th grade, most kids have gone through sex ed. 13 is an 8th grader.

-Genghis Khan

Minimum age to play rs is 13. Sex education is taught in schools as low as 6th grade. By 8th grade, most kids have gone through sex ed. 13 is an 8th grader.

Doesn't take away the fact that this thread is completely pointless. :|

iteme3721.jpg

This little tidbit of information is grounds for a discussion how?

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Completely pointless, but still awesome. :)

Cool.

Pray tell, how is this pointless compared to other topics in discussion? I am stating an unusual fact, in the hopes that other do as well.

-Genghis Khan

Pray tell, how is this pointless compared to other topics in discussion? I am stating an unusual fact, in the hopes that other do as well.

You didn't say that in your first post. Please edit it, or something to make you motives more clear.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

You didn't say that in your first post. Please edit it, or something to make you motives more clear.

Lol, wow....Yes, I will baby you...

-Genghis Khan

A pig coming is awesome? :shock:

Whatever floats your boat pal :|

iteme3721.jpg

A pig coming is awesome? :shock:

Whatever floats your boat pal :|

Or maybe the several minutes is...I personally do find it fascinating. I mean, why does it necessary to continue? Wouldn't the normal several seconds suffice?

-Genghis Khan

Seemingly not.

AHAHHAH "seemingly"!!!

Pun intended?

-Genghis Khan

There is a pun? :?

Heeeerrrrreeeee's your sign.

uranidiot.jpg

-Genghis Khan

...and the pun is?

SEMENly

-Genghis Khan

It's a failure of a pun.

Got that right.

And this is the fourth time I've had the word 'pun' used around me today. Does anyone else ever get those kind of word/subject attacks?

p2gq.jpg

This thread is killing my braincells...

Semi-on-topic: That supposed pun was extremely lame.

True. We really need a sarcasm smiley :cry:

-Genghis Khan