Boomer Twins - Encore. A sony vegas master piece. Music/pk.

Hello Tip.it!

Youtube Channel: Www.Youtube.com/Boomertwins

Feel free to subscribe ;D

You hav'nt heard from us for a while . So i decided to make a new vid :) Its not a *New* Vid. Its an new vid with old footage. However it got about 10% new footage :anxious: .

Im kinda proud of this vid. This is my first real attempt to edit a runescape video with Sony Vegas. (I was editing this vid before 'The' update) :evil:

I'd say its a some kind of new pk video. Its a music / pk video. Please dont let that bring you down. I spended weeks on editing this video. Like i said its about my first time editing a runescape vid with sony vegas . \'

Btw the editing took forever, so dont even dare to say the editing stinks :shame:

About this vid:

Length: 3:25

Music: Jay Z - Encore

Program: Sony vegas 7 & Camtasia studio 4

Completion time: About 3 weeks..(with alot of breaks)

I personally really enjoyed making the vid, now i'm hoping you like the vid aswell. <3:

Please comment and constructive critism, so i can improve myself

:P

Maybe Pking is gone, but we aint. We will continue even if it has to be as bounty twins

Links:

Youtube

Filefront

http://files.filefront.com/Boomertwinse ... einfo.html

Putfile

http://media.putfile.com/Boomer-Twins---Encore

The editting was brilliant, yet I couldn't see none of the k0s #-o . The thing I don't get is that you guys were ranting about the wildy and rs being gone, and now you're both happy with Bounty Hunter.. :-#

Thanks for the rates guys <3:

And no, my sperm only goes to my gf....so'z.

While the editing does show great dedication, it was way over the top.

It was giving me a headache with the picture constantly moving. The point of a pk video is to see the pking, all the extra stuff was definatly not needed. But the pking isn't that great so I can see your insentive to go crazy on the editing.

Either way it was still decent, 6.3/10

scubanz3.jpg

4972745284559197a18112.gifRsn: Scuba10

Its obvious that a lot of effort was put into editing this. Granted, it wasnt much of a pk vid, just some KO's and stuff, but still amazing.

A well deserved 10/10

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

That video was incredible. Gl in BH!

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Wow.

Content wasn't that incredible, i'd go so far as to call it an rs music video =D

Editing was pure genius, using several effects seamlessly really made for something special.

With out a doubt the best editing i have ever seen. If Pking is remembered solely by this, it will be remembered well.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

Wow.

Content wasn't that incredible, i'd go so far as to call it an rs music video =D

Editing was pure genius, using several effects seamlessly really made for something special.

With out a doubt the best editing i have ever seen. If Pking is remembered solely by this, it will be remembered well.

I agree

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

I watched around every vid on this forum but this just blows them all away. =D>

I have to say the editing was just brilliant but a little to much editted? It was hard to follow the screen and keep up with the KOs, also I would really like it more if you would show what you pked, not the KO, also the loot.

Anyway 9,9../10, it would be perfect if you used a little less editing and some loot in it

(I loved the editing, I just thought it was to much so don't be mad) :uhh:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

• 2 weeks later...

You dont no how much i loved this vid,

it just topped it of for me, i've always loved you guys,

Brilliant editing... Absolutly Brilliant ...

~Gat~

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)