How many people can write Ambidextrous ??

KnightLite

I write with both hands, my right is slightly neater than my left, but they are both decent for the most part

Just out of curiousity, any other Ambidextrous writers out there?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

lol My friend learned how to do it because he said he needs to be always prepared. He's also learning braille, incase he ever goes blind..
Lol, he's practically asking to be blind huh? Someday he'll have an 'unlucky' accident which he probly caused just to b3 an ub3r braill3 r34d3r

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

lol My friend learned how to do it because he said he needs to be always prepared. He's also learning braille, incase he ever goes blind..

your friend needs help

back to topic, thats cool can your write with both hands at the same time?

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

your friend needs help

back to topic, thats cool can your write with both hands at the same time?

Yes, my mind is very self controlled. I can write with both hands at the same time, even in different languages. It's easy for me, one of those things that's just natural and I dont know how other people can't do it.

I made this post because In my history class the other day, I was writing an essay for my History class with my left hand, and a different History assignment with my right hand. The girl next to me started freakin out tellin me how crazy that was. I never realized how difficult people thought it to be until then.

So I went home and tried writing totally different words in different languages, and It was all fairly simple.

x843.png

Yes, my mind is very self controlled. I can write with both hands at the same time, even in different languages. It's easy for me, one of those things that's just natural and I dont know how other people can't do it.

I made this post because In my history class the other day, I was writing an essay for my History class with my left hand, and a different History assignment with my right hand. The girl next to me started freakin out tellin me how crazy that was. I never realized how difficult people thought it to be until then.

So I went home and tried writing totally different words in different languages, and It was all fairly simple.

That's absolutely amazing, man.. I almost want to try it out and see if I can do it, but I'm pretty sure it would just be another disappointment ;)

I'm uneavenly ambidextrious. My actual dominant hand is my right. But one day, I got bored, and I decided to train my left. After a few years of training, my left is almost as good as my right. I can switch to which ever side I want to.

The cool thing about it is I write neater with my left then my right :P

Knight, Im very impressed. I've tried that before, but I have way too much going on in my head to work on focusing and then splitting what Im doing.

~M

I'm close I think although I don't really try to write my right hand a lot anyway.

Things I do notice everyday is that I'm more both handed with other things. I find that I have one arm I normally use for different tasks.

Some examples:

- Throw with left

- Write left handed

- Bat right handed

- Arm wrestle right handed

I also find sometimes I'm using the wrong hand for a task but don't really notice. Guess my brain just uses what ever arm is available for that task at the time.

Guess the conclusion is that I'm stronger with my right hand, but more accurate with my left hand. If only both could happen in one arm, would be a bit more useful. :P

I can also write different things at the same time, not on different languages though (but I bet I can learn it 8) )

One funny thing is that my grandpa (on my mothers side) and my brother does it too.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

I went to high school with a kid who was ambidextrous he was a pitcher on the baseball team and used to picth both games of our double headers. One game righty the other lefty he was pretty damn good. Was all state 3 years in a row.

ambidextrous pitchers are crazy, I can throw a baseball with my lefthand fairly accurate (only about 50 mph tho lol ) but I'm totally spaztic when I do it (compared to 80-85 MPH with right hand). I can bat left handed tho, although batting is not necessarily a sign of ambidextarity, because it uses your whole body.

x843.png

me! :P

i can write with both hands at the same time and in different languages too, but it is pretty dam hard to hold the paper when your writing on 2 papers, because you dont have a free hand!

and yeah, it's true, people go crazy about it, when the girl i first sat next to this year saw me do it, she almost fainted, that made me feel cool :)

but now that she knows i can write about two totally different things at the same time, she asks me to write for myself and for her at the same time, but i wont do that, that would make me feel used...

and my legs too, i can kick the ball with left and right, my right is only a little bit better, you wouldnt notice if u saw it, both even acuration (is that a word?) but i shoot a little bit harder with my right...

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

i can write with both hands at the same time and in different languages too, but it is pretty dam hard to hold the paper when your writing on 2 papers, because you dont have a free hand!

and yeah, it's true, people go crazy about it, when the girl i first sat next to this year saw me do it, she almost fainted, that made me feel cool :)

but now that she knows i can write about two totally different things at the same time, she asks me to write for myself and for her at the same time, but i wont do that, that would make me feel used...

and my legs too, i can kick the ball with left and right, my right is only a little bit better, you wouldnt notice if u saw it, both even acuration (is that a word?) but i shoot a little bit harder with my right...

How many languages and what languages do you know?

x843.png

I can write either handed, neatly, and with my toes too ^.^

I can also draw with any of the four stated units. I play sports (batting, puck handling, dribbling, etc.) left handed, and draw & write mostly right handed.But I can also draw with one hand while I write with the other, and in French and Spanish, too ^.^ :roll: Hehe, boast much?

Wow, I wish I could. that'd be awesome!

How in the world do you teach yourself that?

How long does it take? any tips? id love to learn it!!

Im righthanded btw. I do everything with my right hand, and I type with both :P

dutch, english, german, and a little bit of spanish

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

right on :)

I grew up in LA, California, and I spent a lot of time with different relatives. My aunts and uncles all had different heritage, so I guess English might be considered my first language, but from ages 3-6 I learned at the same time how to speak Spanish and German

Languages just weren't hard for me to learn, once I hear it once it just sticks with me and I remember it. I went on to learn French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, and although I took Chineese and Norweigian for a year, I still dont know the languages very well, like I could understand almost everything that was said to me, but to speak it would be hard for me

I'm 17 years old btw and I'm Dyslexic. :lol:

x843.png

right on :)

I grew up in LA, California, and I spent a lot of time with different relatives. My aunts and uncles all had different heritage, so I guess English might be considered my first language, but from ages 3-6 I learned at the same time how to speak Spanish and German

Languages just weren't hard for me to learn, once I hear it once it just sticks with me and I remember it. I went on to learn French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, and although I took Chineese and Norweigian for a year, I still dont know the languages very well, like I could understand almost everything that was said to me, but to speak it would be hard for me

I'm 17 years old btw and I'm Dyslexic. :lol:

lol not to brag or anything, i forgot to say french, had french for two years

in school, i dont speak it all the way, but im capable of speaking it pretty good :) owh and im not dyslexic and im 16... 17 in august

I HATE JAGEX!