0hip's bank - Rich

It all depends on what you call scamming. Yes if i ever got a good drop with a friend or good partner then i would share but this isnt what happens. id go with a good friend for hundreds of trips with no drops and then they would leave and id eventually join a forum team and get a eg. bandos hilt the VERY first kill. are you telling me that i have to share 12mil with someone that ive never met before and only killed one single boss with? if you honestly think that is fair on both me and the people that went with me for a ton of trips with only dissapointment?

This has happend to me quite a few times before trust of any kind was made between the team and wouldent expect anyone to share under these circumstances, expecting them to would be setting myself up for failure as it leaves no basis of trust other than free stuff and you thinking that free stuff is trust

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy showing off my bank to a bunch of newbs with no idea how to make money and will always lose out in the lend no matter how hard they work

It's amazing to me that you can be so blatantly arrogant, and be greeted for the most part with praise and admiration..

Locking this as it has just evolved into a flame war. I don't know the facts here, so I'll just broadly state a few facts:

Tip.it does not support luring of any kind, as Jagex is also against it. So if you are found to be violating Jagex rules, do not expect to be here much longer.

And secondly, Tip.it also does not permit "naming names." Naming users in a negative light (i.e. accusing them of scamming and whatnot) is not allowed because all it does is end up in a flame war... like this one.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog