0hip's bank - Rich

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad u scammed ryan out of your hilt drop at god wars. Little noob. 0/10. Rich from not sharing the drops?

Don't cry when people call you a scammer and then call other people scammers, you are pathetic.

I don't believe you lured at dk's tbh, You wouldn't be able to make that much money from it. 9/10, get the last godsword =p

In time we hate that which we often fear-William Shakespeare

too bad u scammed ryan out of your hilt drop at god wars. Little noob. 0/10. Rich from not sharing the drops?

Don't cry when people call you a scammer and then call other people scammers, you are pathetic.

I don't believe you lured at dk's tbh, You wouldn't be able to make that much money from it. 9/10, get the last godsword =p

He was banned from GoF for Dk luring with proof, I won't post it here but he did lure.

He didn't make all that money from it obviously.. he did dk lure though.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

QUITE the nice bank there mate. 11/10 =D>

It is the six kalphite queen heads I'm most jealous of, I only want one! :P

10/10, keep it up I guess. :shock:

Thats actually 7 :wink:

One is stuffed / unstuffed and the other 6 are the oppisite.

But ya, thats just like his crystal bows, i was about to tell someone that he only had like 3 or 4, then I looked up and to the sides more, and saw 10 total :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

At first I was like:

Nice nicem, sorta average, ooh, 11k bloods. Still average.

HOLY@@@

I gotta go change my pants.

13\10.

I love the three GodSwords. And the Bandos\Armadyl.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

At first I was like:

Nice nicem, sorta average, ooh, 11k bloods. Still average.

HOLY@@@

I gotta go change my pants.

13\10.

I love the three GodSwords. And the Bandos\Armadyl.

same here... but after I read about all his scamming/luring....

I think it's your bank, but not your stuff so 13/10 for whoever it belongs to

tipitsignature134jg0.jpg

No, go ahead i wont deiny

Banned from GoF for dk luring...Yes the evidence you have of me dk luring is not me trying to cover it up, its me apologising for a mistake i had made. If you thought that keeping you clan "lurer free" was more important than someone that knows how to kill monsters even after admiting it was a mistake then [bleep] off

Yes drops were not always shared. ANY item that i get or money that i make is mine and my choice alone to share it, i will not be scammed and if you tell me i have to do something it is a scam. Unless you know what it is to be good at something and have people come with you just to get free stuff which they THINK they have earnt and dont even have the descency to trust me then they are just another noob looking for fast free money.

If i get a drop then it is mine and will share it if i feel that the other person deserves it, if you hassle and complain and want items now and make the trip bad then ill descide if you get stuff.

Any specific incident where you think i "scammed" someone then be my guest and tell me and ill explain it. if you give me a good reason why what i did was against the rules in any way or within the rules but unfair then ill give them whats theirs, youll will need a good reason not just "because it is"

Wait you said sorry? didn't see that word anywhere in your post, and you included "showing off", so I guess you're showing off not saying sorry so get your own words right, and scamming is for posers <.<

Thanks for the rates guys <3:

And no, my sperm only goes to my gf....so'z.

*dies*

wanna be my best friend plox?

Haha, anyway, 10,000,000,000,000/10.

Very impressive.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]