Plz rate and tell me how to inprove my pixel..

dark_kenny64

Why is the bug much bigger than the dude? Unless its the kq and if it is it looks nothing like it

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

1st Form: (Bug) Oragne Stripe down middle and around eyes. Eyes are not Red. The Head [bleep]ey things are kinnda more razor lookin.

2nd Form (Fly) A Fly with 2 white wings, white stinger, and red shades on the body.

*Edit*

Ok, the Bug is good enough, Now make everything come to life, not so squarelookin. Looks Weird With All The Squares.

_

/_\ The Orange Part Aroun the eyes I was talkin about is around the eyes in that shape.

hey Skull i just relised you were the same guy that i used to know rember back in the day when i worked with axe wow... you got alot better lol i rember your old sigs.... Lol now i feel like the new guy how can i change my perspective without redoing the entire sig lol...

Perspective?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12