elder scrolls IV : OBLIVION

sammyboy894

1) Can I recharge the charges on certain weapons? I'm assuming you can recharge them at the mages guild.

2) If I get all my attributes except for luck to 100, will I still be able to gain levels? I'm assuming yes..

3) If I wear stolen weapons and armors, will the guards catch me if I talk to them or they see me?

4) What's a good place to steal from? I've been sneaking into stores in the Imperial city, but only a few places have good things.. But..

5) Do the stores replace the items that were on display?

Thanks in advance :).

1) Yes. You can use the Varla Stones (recharges all items in the inventory), Soul Gems (x points based on the soul contained within the gem), or there's a number of mage guild members which recharge magical items (x gold coins to fully recharge).

2) Yes. Once you hit 100 for all your attributes you'll be told that 'perfection can not be improved upon'

3) No. Although they will end up in the evidence chest if you pay any fines through the guards instead of through a doyen.

4) All over the place. I'm not sure on how long it takes for items in buildings to regenerate since some seem to do it faster than others and some not at all.

5) Refer to above.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning is most certainly not.

Nah, I've had some progress in the guild..the recommendations have been done forever now. :lol:

I'm debating whether or not to try a few quests before tomorrow...Fable 2 will surely knock me off of Oblivion for a few days.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I dont have a 360 but I play Oblivion at my friend's . All i did was pretty much got ot lvl 3 and got like 53 summon and in the Dark Brother , mages guild , and can join the Theives guild if i want to. + I got Imperial city guard armour on (I wish i have daedric armour).

i wanted to get into the mages guild so bad so i could use the spell creator, i started getting the letters of reccomendation i saved after i got 1 or 2, then i stayed up all night and when i only had 1 or so left i accidently hit another member of the guild in battle and killed him and i got kicked out, i had to get the deadric hearts and do that thing, i couldnt be bothered doing all those quests again and i screwed my char, i gained a couple lvls while i was questing and used cheats to lvl until i was 17 or something and i gave myself about 100k gold and used the spell creator cheat, well the game became boring really fast after that, and i just couldnt be bothered doing all those quests again, so i quit

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig