elder scrolls IV : OBLIVION

sammyboy894

Does Acrobatics level too fast?

I gotta tell you, I'm beginning to regret my class choice. I really wish I could change a few things about my character, but I don't know if it's worth starting all over. Then again, I'm not terribly far into the game. But I just don't know.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta tell you, I'm beginning to regret my class choice. I really wish I could change a few things about my character, but I don't know if it's worth starting all over. Then again, I'm not terribly far into the game. But I just don't know.

I'm pretty sure that's an unavoidable part of the game. If you could pick the right class the first time, you'd still probably regret one detail of it, even if just to try something.

I'm pretty sure that's an unavoidable part of the game. If you could pick the right class the first time, you'd still probably regret one detail of it, even if just to try something.

That's why it's good to play on PC, anything you want to change you can change :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Got into the Arcane University. For my staff I requested a frost damage one, gonna get it in a day. Can't wait. <3:

It might just be me, but my staff from the Arcane University always ends up collecting dust in a chest in one of my houses :ohnoes:

I mean, I love my destruction magic, but staffs... just never felt right to me...

It always seems a bit hassely when I'm attacking with them, the aiming does feel weird, but all in all they deal a lot of damage. Recharging any magical item is always annoying though.

When I get the spell from my Tome, I can just sell the Tome right? I don't need it anymore?

It always seems a bit hassely when I'm attacking with them, the aiming does feel weird, but all in all they deal a lot of damage. Recharging any magical item is always annoying though.

When I get the spell from my Tome, I can just sell the Tome right? I don't need it anymore?

Yeah.

Also, I ran into a cave called Normalhorst and fought some really strong vampire(I could've sworn it had 2k hp) and I obtained some sword called the "Dawn of Light". Anyone hear of it?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah.

Also, I ran into a cave called Normalhorst and fought some really strong vampire(I could've sworn it had 2k hp) and I obtained some sword called the "Dawn of Light". Anyone hear of it?

Haven't used it myself but I heard it's "kick [wagon]" for vampires.

Also Finally done with my character, going to start later today (01:50 here).

[hide=Setup]Gender: Male.

Race: Bosmer.

Abilities: Agility, willpower.

Skills: Illusion, security, marksman +10, sneak +10, restoration, destruction, light armor +5.

Birthsign: Thief.

Stats:

Agility - 70

Endurance - 40

Intelligence - 40

Luck - 60

Personality - 30

Speed - 60

Strength - 30

Willpower - 40[/hide]

Hopefully some smooth gameplay this time, did some horrid mistakes on my first one that I'm not so proud of.

igsig.png

hey, i pretty much owned the whole game. After you get access to making spells and enchanting you can really start to dominate everything. And after beating the main quest and all the guilds i decided to make a special set of armor....I took light armor, leather and enchanted 5 pieces of armor with 20% chameleon. Do the math, you add them together and you get a 100% chameleon character. It does not time out or become visible if you attack. It basically ruins the fun and excitement, so dont do it until your pretty much completed the game. But it is nice if your hurt, stuck and wanna escape fast :) Gotta luv that game!

mpusch.png

You haven't played OOO yet... enemies see past 100% chameleon, so basically, that armor set fails.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Race: Bosmer.

Abilities: Agility, willpower.

Skills: Illusion, security, marksman +10, sneak +10, restoration, destruction, light armor +5.

Birthsign: Thief.

Stats:

Agility - 70

Endurance - 40

Intelligence - 40

Luck - 60

Personality - 30

Speed - 60

Strength - 30

Willpower - 40[/hide]

Hopefully some smooth gameplay this time, did some horrid mistakes on my first one that I'm not so proud of.

How far did you get previously with your old character?

hey, i pretty much owned the whole game. After you get access to making spells and enchanting you can really start to dominate everything. And after beating the main quest and all the guilds i decided to make a special set of armor....I took light armor, leather and enchanted 5 pieces of armor with 20% chameleon. Do the math, you add them together and you get a 100% chameleon character. It does not time out or become visible if you attack. It basically ruins the fun and excitement, so dont do it until your pretty much completed the game. But it is nice if your hurt, stuck and wanna escape fast :) Gotta luv that game!

I had my 5 pieces of armour giving 20% resistance to frost; fire; lightning... then my ring with 100% to diseases and poison; the other ring with night eye; and amulate with detect life. Who needs to hide when the amount of damage you take is almost nothing? :lol:

THIS is why PC is better:

17032-1-1210263581.jpg

This thing is better than daedric.

Works with either version. Lemme look through my drive for more stuff.

Here's another:

5135-1-1196024165.jpg

Yeah ive only played the orginal version of the game...but it was sweet there...again cheating in any way like that pretty much sucks the fun outta it. but Can be nice for some situations that are tricky to get past...do they have any plans for another? or just more expansions....

mpusch.png

I got full crusader, and beat shivering Isle, too bad i can't buy the house in Skingrad since the guy committed suicide -.- stupid 360 orc