elder scrolls IV : OBLIVION

sammyboy894

Probably not rushrock...

I have the PC version, and Oscuro's is a trick to begin. Every enemy can lop your head off almost instantly. Deadly Reflex is awesome, because you can actually decapitate and crush the enemies' heads.

With OOO I always save before I start Arena matches; and if it's not victory by decapitation I load the save and try again :lol:

I quick save right before every fight, not just in the arena. I end up quick saving around every minute in dungeons. Then I keep 3 regular saves, one that I don't modify until that session of gaming is over, and the other two alternate after each area is cleared. Yeah, just a little crazy about saving.

rushrock: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Conso ... wClassMenu

You want showracemenu most likely, it lets you change your name. It's a little touchy though, I've never done it in Oblivion.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, only pc version has console commands :(

Stopped playing right after I saw a black widow queen in MMM :wall: (and those annoying spectral ghosts that scream #-o )

^Clicked save and now its in the save's image :ohnoes:

Aw well, I don't wanna quit now.

What's the easiest way to join the Dark Brotherhood quest without getting caught? I don't want a bounty.

Do the Gray Prince quest during the Arena questline. He'll stand there and let you kill him when you finally challenge; counts as murder. But since it's in the Arena, no bounty.

Aw well, I don't wanna quit now.

What's the easiest way to join the Dark Brotherhood quest without getting caught? I don't want a bounty.

Do the Gray Prince quest during the Arena questline. He'll stand there and let you kill him when you finally challenge; counts as murder. But since it's in the Arena, no bounty.

Especially easy since the arena quests, including the Gray Prince's quest takes a couple of hours, and you get paid and rewarded to do it.

Speaking of Arena quests, how do I kill those three Kajiit prisoners? They're hard.

You mean the Argonian prisoners? :P

Depends on the dificulty... if your athletics is high enough you can jump up on the fence to escape melee attacks for a while (if you don't have restore health potions on you to heal up). From medium and below if you can use your shielf and block is decent, there shouldn't be a problem. Just take out of the melee character first. The mage and the ranger are minor issue.

Speaking of Arena quests, how do I kill those three Kajiit prisoners? They're hard.

You mean the Argonian prisoners? :P

Depends on the dificulty... if your athletics is high enough you can jump up on the fence to escape melee attacks for a while (if you don't have restore health potions on you to heal up). From medium and below if you can use your shielf and block is decent, there shouldn't be a problem. Just take out of the melee character first. The mage and the ranger are minor issue.

Or just jump up there and summon a skeleton or something ... Keeps one of the ranger/mage busy .. Well did for me if your lucky it'l be the ranger.

Yeah, Argonian, that's right, the lizard folk. :D

Meh, I don't have a high Conjuration level to do that.

My Athletics skill is fairly high, but don't you mean Acrobatics for jumping? I am an Acrobat, my Acrobatics skill is very high. I could probably jump up there. I don't have terribly high magic levels, but I do know a few spells, so I could probably do that. I might use range instead, though.

Right now I'm doing the Pale Pass quest. I'm trying to find the damn place. Right now I'm in the Ancestor Moths temple that I stumbled upon along the way.

Don't go too far in unless you did the Thieves' Guild quest associated with the Temple, otherwise a bug will occur.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm trying to get started in OOO, and I need some help :S

Class suggestions for something like a Ninja who uses blades and bows, and I hate the security requirements for chests?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Class suggestions for something like a Ninja who uses blades and bows, and I hate the security requirements for chests?

Just jack up your alteration; and set open hard lock to a hotkey till you can make a general open lock spell for veryhard.

No huge comment on the stealth character though. I'm not great with know what works best but I'll take a stab that:

Combat > whatever you damn well want (I personally pick those which most of my 7 major skills don't ahear to).

marksman

blade

light armour

armourer

alteration

illusion / hand to hand

destruction

mystisism

So ah, back to the major areas of interest... perhaps endurance & stength; i tend to find those work the best...

Marksman/Destruction (I would pick Destruction.)

Blade

Light Armor

Alteration (For Open, Feather)

Illusion (Invisibility, Chameleon)

Athletics (For speed)

Armorer (This skill is important for repairing your stuff. If you can repair weapons/armor yourself, you will make more $$$.)

You may want to have favored attributes as Strength and either Endurance or Agility. I would pick Endurance to carry more loot, but Agility would give you a higher advantage in combat. Your call there.

As for Marksman/Destruction, you've got another choice there. I would pick Destruction, just because I like to be able to just cast a powerful spell without any requirements besides the right amount of magicka. But it's your choice. If you want to do both, you can train Destruction as a minor.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I finished the Pale Pass quest. It was haaard, I didn't even kill all the monsters, just ran past a lot of them.

Right now I'm doing that marketplace quest in the Imperial City with Thoronir, and doing other random crap.

Athletics (For speed)
I'll disagree with this purely because it raises too fast as a major skill.

It rises fast enough as a normal skill, but to have it as a major is asking for trouble.

If I go to another city, and go to the Dark Brotherhood headquarters, and ask for a contract, will I get a different one? Or are they all the same, despite the city? I'll just get the same one as if I got one in Cheydinhal (the city I first came to when I started the Brotherhood).

The only available sanctuary (without installing a mod) is in Cheydinhal. All your quests for the Dark Brothhood are taken from there, even with the mod anyways.

Yeah there's 2 different contract givers: the one in Anvil and orc in Cheydinhal. You can choose where to start, but usually 2 contracts in a row done = you need to go to the another one (contracts are in order btw). Later quests (''special'' orders) are given by an elf in Chorrol :P