elder scrolls IV : OBLIVION

sammyboy894

Yep but there was some kind of bug and I guess I have her teh ingredients in the wrong order and It wouldn't let me give her anything else. So I guess I was a vampire.

But yah I recently made a new account on Oblivion, Basic Mage. I've had too many warriors and archers lol. I hope accounts can transfer to GotYE

258uo8n.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep but there was some kind of bug and I guess I have her teh ingredients in the wrong order and It wouldn't let me give her anything else. So I guess I was a vampire.

But yah I recently made a new account on Oblivion, Basic Mage. I've had too many warriors and archers lol. I hope accounts can transfer to GotYE

GotY is installed, so it just adds the new content to your oblivion game.

You can I think. The GotY edition has a second disk with the expansions on it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Race: Bosmer.

Abilities: Agility, willpower.

Skills: Illusion, security, marksman +10, sneak +10, restoration, destruction, light armor +5.

Birthsign: Thief.

Stats:

Agility - 70

Endurance - 40

Intelligence - 40

Luck - 60

Personality - 30

Speed - 60

Strength - 30

Willpower - 40[/hide]

Hopefully some smooth gameplay this time, did some horrid mistakes on my first one that I'm not so proud of.

How far did you get previously with your old character?

Like level 20? can't remember the stats really but I wasn't able to kill the monster I fought at all and they downed me in 3-4 hits.

Also selling my Xbox 360 to upgrade my computer :|, getting oblivion on it though :thumbup:.

igsig.png

I've ran into a spot of bother.

I've just killed Syl, and on my way out, the metal gate you'll run into, is well closed. The button I know of is on the other side.

How the [bleep] can I get out?

Is this in the Hall of Reverence? I know there's a button game to unlock the gate.

I got pretty far, but quit cause I got sick and tired of trying to find a cure for that stupid [bleep]ing vampire [cabbage]. I dont think ive ever been that pissed at a game.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Oblivion is an amazing game. I consider myself an expert on it (Or at least I used to be). I used to be able to max out any skill in an hour and beat the entire game in 24 (The main/faction quests). I basically memorized the guidebook.

darkness831.png. Brawl Code 3824-0261-3247

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

Oblivion is an amazing game. I consider myself an expert on it (Or at least I used to be). I used to be able to max out any skill in an hour and beat the entire game in 24 (The main/faction quests). I basically memorized the guidebook.

Are you sure thats being an expert, and not having nothing better to do?

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Are you sure thats being an expert, and not having nothing better to do?

Im gunna go with having nothing to do (Best Friend In Italy) so I had enough time to become an expert.

darkness831.png. Brawl Code 3824-0261-3247

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

Iboight The game of the year edition with Shivering isles on it, It's not really impressing me. I just became the duke of Dementia. Am I at least half way done with this story? :lol:

I believe you are over halfway done with the Shivering Isles main storyline.

I got bored while skill training so read a few of the guides.

I've ran into a spot of bother.

I've just killed Syl, and on my way out, the metal gate you'll run into, is well closed. The button I know of is on the other side.

How the [bleep] can I get out?

Is this in the Hall of Reverence? I know there's a button game to unlock the gate.

It was some place starting with an Xi, anyway, I got out when I started looking more for a button.

Thanks.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just started playing oblivion again after a long bout away from it (1-2 years). From what I can recall I totally botched my first character so by the time I got to level 20 or so almost every monster I encountered was ridiculously more powerful than me and would take 10~ mins of hacking and slashing and fireballs and arrows to kill.

I started again with a nord character with my major skills as:

Alchemy

Sneak

Heavy Armour

Blunt

Mysticism

Illusion (or Alteration)

(Some other one I forget)

Chose them so I could control when and how I wanted to level up, since all of the skills listed above I don't use normally, or are very easy not to use. So far I'm level 8 or so and can breeze through pretty much every monster that's based off my level.

Just started playing oblivion again after a long bout away from it (1-2 years). From what I can recall I totally botched my first character so by the time I got to level 20 or so almost every monster I encountered was ridiculously more powerful than me and would take 10~ mins of hacking and slashing and fireballs and arrows to kill.

Alchemy

Sneak

Heavy Armour

Blunt

Mysticism

Illusion (or Alteration)

Chose them so I could control when and how I wanted to level up, since all of the skills listed above I don't use normally, or are very easy not to use. So far I'm level 8 or so and can breeze through pretty much every monster that's based off my level.

lol dats no fun

ChosenZamrok.png

Alchemy

Sneak

Heavy Armour

Blunt

Mysticism

Illusion (or Alteration)

lol dats no fun

We each have our different styles of play. I prefer to have a power-house character even if it means I have to pay more attention to what skills I level up in the early levels.

I prefer to have a versatile character in TES games. My character right now is primarily a powerhouse, but if I need to, I can equip and use Light Armor, Daggers, and I even know a few Restoration spells and can cast a few low/medium Destruction spells. That way I can just do whatever I feel like. Then again, I'm pretty much limited to blades or magic. I'm not trained for any other weapon types :geek:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Slightly amusing but I just realised I have never had a character which uses blunt weapons. Always been a h2/blade/ranged (magic and bows) person.

And I'm fairly certain I have never had blunt as journyman either... most of the time not even apprentice... am i missing something here?

I know i've moved over to heavy armour over light because of my latest builds but blunt i still don't enjoy using...

weapon speed just feels rediculously slow for the damage i do with short swords and daggers :?

People say that they prefer swords i am personally one of the people dat like swords best but one of the most powerful weapons iin the game is the daedric warhammer

Something that might turn people off blunt... Doesn't the warhammer have a weight of around 80?

That weighs around 94 or 98.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

People say that they prefer swords i am personally one of the people dat like swords best but one of the most powerful weapons iin the game is the daedric warhammer

Something that might turn people off blunt... Doesn't the warhammer have a weight of around 80?

That weighs around 94 or 98.

Yea, and add that to blunt weapons slow attack speeds.