Bandos Setup

BandosSetup.jpg

Tell me what I need and don't need. And suggestions/compliments are well wanted.

The mace is so the bandos guys don't attack me. I know I could just buy bandos boots, but I hear they aren't worth it. The stole is for the zamorak guys, so they won't attack me when i'm getting my KC on the level 12 goblins.

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

change your tie into fury ( and wear the book)

I'd say 8/10

Fury isn't worth the amount for the small amount of bonus it gives.

So you dont need brass for bandos?

You need a hammer, which is in my inventory.

mozzys.gif

No point in flail with out the brassy, replace ppots with super restores, replace 2 brews with another pure set. Idk about the drag boots, seems like a waste of inv with the climbing boots, but the extra def is a bonus.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

BandosSetup.jpg

Tell me what I need and don't need. And suggestions/compliments are well wanted.

The mace is so the bandos guys don't attack me. I know I could just buy bandos boots, but I hear they aren't worth it. The stole is for the zamorak guys, so they won't attack me when i'm getting my KC on the level 12 goblins.

change the stole for zammy cape, get rid of the flail. i dont reccommend brews, but if you are using them at least get more super restores. i recommend sharks though.

No point in flail with out the brassy, replace ppots with super restores, replace 2 brews with another pure set. Idk about the drag boots, seems like a waste of inv with the climbing boots, but the extra def is a bonus.

Got rid of the flail for a P Pot. With everything else, it's worked out fine. I've used almost the exact same set, accept with zamorak stole. And i'd much rather have a obby cape than a zamorak cape.

mozzys.gif

Mozzy,

Obsidian cape is +9 all defense

Zamorak cape is +10 magic defense

Zamorak Stole is +2 magic defense

Fury Amulet is +15 all defense, +10 all attack, +8 strength

so with fury + cape, you get +14 magic defense, +6 other defense, extra attack bonus, and strength bonus. You will, admittedly, lose about 3-4 points of prayer.

I recommend either using a Skill Cape(t) or a Fire Cape, and a Fury amulet. Bring a Zamorak cape or stole to switch for whichever.

Also, you have way too many brews. Assuming you have a tank, your super attack and strength probably won't last the first 20 kills considering you have no food. If you're the tank for a 3 or 4 man trip, you shouldn't be bothering with attack bonus (defender) and mage defense (karils top).

I'd rank your setup a 6/10.