Clan Forum Suggestions

tripsis

And there are people who are trying, if we knew exactly what you think is wrong that would help us immensely.

I've said it so many times in the CIC, go search it there. I'm not going to do your work again, like I did in the past.

signature4s.jpg

So I see the new tactic seems to be let's keep promoting the 2 people that already proven they couldn't fix it, and still not do anything about the real problem of this CD.

GJ TIF.

As much as you believe it, we aren't just sitting back eating cheese puffs. Saying that this clan section hasn't changed in a year is a joke. What you demanded is that we become zybez in a year, unless something happens, that's not happening. Over time, activity will come.

I've said it so many times in the CIC, go search it there. I'm not going to do your work again, like I did in the past.

No offense, I've been in CIC since the start, all I have ever heard from your posts are demands. I've read through your posts, more than once, I can't find anything that I agree with (that we haven't put in the clan forums so far). If you have some wonderful idea that we are ignorant of, share it with us.

What happened in CIC's past is different from whats going on now. Before you left, we really had no clan staff. We now have 3 dedicated clan mods, a base of helpful cic members, and admins backing us.

pan.png

And there are people who are trying, if we knew exactly what you think is wrong that would help us immensely.

Telling me to go search through every topic in the CIC archives is counter productive to just telling us what you want so we can try to do it. Either tell us what you want or screw off.

Telling me to go search through every topic in the CIC archives is counter productive to just telling us what you want so we can try to do it. Either tell us what you want or screw off.

Love you too sir, always nice to see people who stay friendly under every circumstance.

What I mean is, your "so called" experienced team has no members from the big clans. Get people from THE, DI, RSD, VR, Corr, Gladz, DA, DF, TR etc here. And peterpan I don't know what you exactly mean with improvement, but I don't see many more posters as last year, and that's what I mean with hardly any change.

What you have now is, and correct me if I'm wrong, only leaders from clans who don't really mean anything in the big clan world. Again, I don't say you got to give them power (although that's the fastest way to success) but just make them interested. When I said before you needed to recruit them personally, some tip.it mod went to every clan board and made a standard post about "tip.it former glory shizzle". Ofcourse everybody laughs with it, you need to put some effort in it. If you know people from clans, make them warm for tip.it. Not by a post that everybody can write, but with decent arguments AND by a conversation 1 on 1 with a high staff of the clan. I know that a lot of clans are in favour of going away from RSC, but you have to accept them then eh. If I see how severe it is here, it's no wonder that nobody wants to come here. Loosen up, get people with experience and work something out then.

I am totally against that conclave idea, it's quite useless. What you do, with clan leaders who have themselves almost no influence discuss how to lure the big crowd here? Get in contact with people from the earlier named clans, work with them and yes you have to take risks, but if I'm correct you are still working in the same way. Too careful.

signature4s.jpg

OK, I'll join into this disscussion also:

Gamerr, while I do agree that to be succesful we need to bring in the big clans; that wil seriously undermine the native clans of Tip.it . You ever heard of why the Dodo gone extinct? Pigs and dogs introduced by the humans that started eating all of their eggs. If we bring in DI or Corr or any clan like that, they'd eat all of our eggs. Our ranks, our recruits, maybe even some of our members. Then the "strong clans" here will go extinct, making the community a mishap.

I'd much rather see a strong community here than a clan world ruled by RSC.

22031_s.gif

Gamerr, ValaraZ is in the CIC.

We can't let a renowned clanner suddenly take up a clan moderator position. That's too rash of a decision. The CIC has, however, taken your point of view into consideration. About a month ago, we found a Gladz member who would be willing to moderate CD--I'm sure you'll agree with me that Gladz is a big name. We included him in the CIC & are closely watching his activity & quality of posts. The Gladz member is not a huge name, but the guy comes from a notable clan. It's a small step toward what you've been wanting, & as we go on, you may see a bigger name on the clan mod list.

decebal, the very first thread in the CIC was directed at what you're saying. You say the native clans will be overwhelmed by the bigger clans. The kind of users we're pulling in aren't jerks & have respect for mostly all the clans here. So far, so good. We don't have spam posts such as "L" or "in before lock" like other fansites do, but since our goal is to once again become the center for clans, we'll have to deal with those kind of things. The bigger clans carry more weight than the average clan, so naturally, clanners are going to be more interested in whether RSD beat RoT in a P2P war than your clan or my clan beating another. Don't be disheartened though, the clans already here have a great reuptation on the boards & won't be completely hidden once the big names roll in.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

We can't let a renowned clanner suddenly take up a clan moderator position. That's too rash of a decision. The CIC has, however, taken your point of view into consideration. About a month ago, we found a Gladz member who would be willing to moderate CD--I'm sure you'll agree with me that Gladz is a big name. We included him in the CIC & are closely watching his activity & quality of posts. The Gladz member is not a huge name, but the guy comes from a notable clan. It's a small step toward what you've been wanting, & as we go on, you may see a bigger name on the clan mod list.

I'd like to mention the Gladz mod was already a Tip.It mod before we let him mod the clan board and automatic promotions to clan mods don't happen.

I am totally against that conclave idea, it's quite useless. What you do, with clan leaders who have themselves almost no influence discuss how to lure the big crowd here? Get in contact with people from the earlier named clans, work with them and yes you have to take risks, but if I'm correct you are still working in the same way. Too careful.

The Conclave has nothing to do with improving the clan section. It's more of a board for leaders to discuss clan issues that the outside doesn't need to know about.

Kudos to Peter and Lordofrah for such open-mindedness.

I'm open to ideas, but you're going to have to give me some.

The CIC is, right now, more filled with the middle bunch of clans. People from clans like mori, veni vidi vici, rohawks, and warriors of fury. I believe that's better than what we had months ago.

On the whole "bring in a top official, win a active clan section". I see that rather stupid, as that will get us nowhere and just kill our rep. Unless they are fit for the job of course.

pan.png

On the whole "bring in a top official, win a active clan section". I see that rather stupid, as that will get us nowhere and just kill our rep. Unless they are fit for the job of course.

I think you have no idea what people think of tip.it at this stage. Many people don't wanna come here because it's so severe. I like tip.it more as RSCommunity, but I would not be so strict. ( I am not talking about CD, but about TIF in general ) Some flaming doesn't hurt, it keeps things alive but the big trick is to keep it under control.

And I know that what I say isn't the best idea maybe, but you asked for suggestions in this topic and I give you some. If you have decent arguments to block them, I'll accept that. But what I see ( I am not an insider but I do see the CD boards themselves ) is that even when all those clans you mention there are presented in the conclave, why don't their members post on these boards then?

I'll state it differentely, maybe instead of recruiting clans it's better to find out why exactly people don't wanna go to tip.it even when RSC is obviously lacking in quality. Or do they still like it there? I don't know if you found that out yet, but it's not bad to know.

signature4s.jpg

why don't their members post on these boards then?

Some do, some don't. That is something that I would like to see more from the CIC usergroup.

Or do they still like it there? I don't know if you found that out yet, but it's not bad to know.

It depends on who you ask. If you ask DI you are going to get mostly people who dislike RSC, if you ask like DF, you will get people in strong favor of RSC.

pan.png